PDA

View Full Version : How far could we take it?

Zera
03-25-2008, 08:28 PM
Let's say Paul does get the nomination through the successes of the delegates (if they continue to do as well as they have). If we do that, the national convention will be full of Paul supporters... Free to do what they want. From what I know, the entire platform could be changed. Everything people think the GOP stands for can be changed to what it should be, and used to be, for. How much farther could we go? I mean... Could we even elect a new chairman/chairwomen of the GOP?

I'd like to remind everyone that the neocons were a small group when they first started... They eventually did what we are doing now, and were successful. Now look where they are. Influencing millions in their horrible ideas, and even their own whole channel. I, however, believe we can pull it back.

garrettwombat
03-25-2008, 08:50 PM
it will work... full steam ahead!

I Am Weasel
03-25-2008, 08:52 PM
Perhaps a trip to the convention would be in order?

nate895
03-25-2008, 09:10 PM
They elect the chairman and VP.

Ex Post Facto
03-25-2008, 09:11 PM
We will do it 1000 times quicker than they did it. They will quickly lose power, as they continue to disobey their parties wishes.

TER
03-25-2008, 09:14 PM
People have been awakened. There is no turning back now. Either we will take this country back or we will sit in Guantanemo waiting for our children to free us.

nate895
03-25-2008, 09:20 PM
People have been awakened. There is no turning back now. Either we will take this country back or we will sit in Guantanemo waiting for our children to free us.

Good luck to them if they try to take me. They won't take this freedom fighter alive.

Jean
03-25-2008, 09:55 PM
it will work... full steam ahead!