PDA

View Full Version : CNN Poll on Lou Dobbs tonite includes Nader leaves out Paul

loveshiscountry
03-25-2008, 05:14 PM
Which presidential candidate do you trust the most to represent Middle Class Americans?

McCain
Clinton
Obama
Nader

slimeballs at CNN

Deborah K
03-25-2008, 05:20 PM
This is why I dumped Lou Dobbs.

heartless
03-25-2008, 06:17 PM
bump for anger

Give me liberty
03-25-2008, 06:33 PM
Lou Dobbs loves The New World Order

soapmistress
03-25-2008, 06:39 PM
Grrrrrrrrrrrr

manny229
03-25-2008, 07:06 PM
Lou Dobbs loves The New World Order

Yeah on tonights show he was angry at the governors who oppose a universal ID.

SimpleName
03-25-2008, 07:08 PM
Lou is a traitor. After years upon years of complaining about the the North American Union, he blatantly ignores the only candidate talking about the disaster. He is now a full part of the corrupt media machine. This was a guy who insulted his boss at CNN on TV and fought against the corruption. Now he is a defining piece in Time Warner's control.

Dark_Horse_Rider
03-25-2008, 07:10 PM
Almost all of the major news outlets have pretty much announced that Ron dropped out a few weeks ago.

satchelmcqueen
03-25-2008, 07:20 PM
Dobbs is a lying douchbag.

Dark_Horse_Rider
03-25-2008, 07:21 PM
Isn't he just doing his master's bidding ?

WV Freedom Fighter
03-25-2008, 07:27 PM
Lou is a traitor. This was a guy who insulted his boss at CNN

That's when he "changed" after that. I quit watching him, he is just like the rest now.

HOLLYWOOD
03-25-2008, 09:46 PM
Lou Dobbs of CNN is a total MONEY WHORE... anyone that believes his "Independence Day Crap"...he's SELLING A BOOK, he's being PAID to make speeches and appearances, he's being paid MILLION$ by CNN in salary...

ALL GIMMICKS to FATTEN his BANK ACCOUNTS... He's NOW the "HYPOCRISY" that Lou, oh so TOUTS everyday on CNN and his APPEARANCES.

In My book... CNN's Lou Dobbs is another GREEDY TV SCUMBAG!

TER
03-25-2008, 09:48 PM
I feel bad for Lou Dobbs. He will have to answer one day for his hypocrisy. Passing the blame on others will not work for him then.

nick4rp
03-25-2008, 10:31 PM
Its like the matrix or something. Lou Dobbs is one of the few guys on the news even talking about the NAU without getting the "conspiracy theorist - tin foil" treatment. Glenn Beck sometimes says something that sounds "right on", yet, when it comes to Ron Paul its like they avoid even mentioning his name like the plague.

Does anyone have a good explanation on this?

Yes, I understand that the powers that be control the media-complex, so why do they even have a guy on CNN like Lou Dobbs or Beck to "mention" these things that only a Ron Paul supporter would talk about?

Why "bother" talking about the NAU, if they all along want the people to remain ignorant? I don't get it?

Are these guys really pawns, or are they trying to sneak out bits of truth, or are they afraid of losing their jobs? I don't get their intentions.

Like Lou Dobbs, why would he throw his support for Ron and then in the same breath, say that he doesnt think he'll win, yet a minute later say, Ralph Nader this, blah blah.

Anyone have a good explaination?:confused::confused::confused:

ulsterscots
03-26-2008, 02:55 PM

smartguy911
03-26-2008, 03:07 PM
yup i gave up on lou also. I used to watch his show but eventually learned the truth.

Kotin
03-26-2008, 03:09 PM
Yeah on tonights show he was angry at the governors who oppose a universal ID.

i was so mad when i saw that

Sandra
03-26-2008, 03:22 PM
He's only interested in getting (and keeping) you angry with the issues he pretends to be angry with himself. It isn't in the interest of Lou to support a solution to these issues as that would stop the money and ratings.

Deborah K
03-26-2008, 04:47 PM
Its like the matrix or something. Lou Dobbs is one of the few guys on the news even talking about the NAU without getting the "conspiracy theorist - tin foil" treatment. Glenn Beck sometimes says something that sounds "right on", yet, when it comes to Ron Paul its like they avoid even mentioning his name like the plague.

Does anyone have a good explanation on this?

Yes, I understand that the powers that be control the media-complex, so why do they even have a guy on CNN like Lou Dobbs or Beck to "mention" these things that only a Ron Paul supporter would talk about?

Why "bother" talking about the NAU, if they all along want the people to remain ignorant? I don't get it?

Are these guys really pawns, or are they trying to sneak out bits of truth, or are they afraid of losing their jobs? I don't get their intentions.

Like Lou Dobbs, why would he throw his support for Ron and then in the same breath, say that he doesnt think he'll win, yet a minute later say, Ralph Nader this, blah blah.

Anyone have a good explaination?:confused::confused::confused:

I think the reason Dobbs and Beck talk about the NAU is because it's an undeniable fact, otherwise there wouldn't be a resolution to stop it: http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d110:h.con.res.00040:

The other shills are probably globalists like their owners, and want the merge, so they have to ignore it and those who talk about it.

On the other hand, Dobbs is misguided for thinking the national ID is going to solve the illegal immigration problem. Sadly, many in Congress believe the same and they don't see the need for a national ID in order to more easily merge us with Canada and Mexico.

As far as Ron Paul goes, I think Beck is a closet RP supporter. Dobbs is just too shallow to get it, and neither of them want to take the risk involved in supporting someone who has been so vilified and trashed in the media. Cowards, is the word that comes to mind.

Aratus
03-26-2008, 05:49 PM
Which presidential candidate do you trust the most to represent Middle Class Americans?

McCain
Clinton
Obama
Nader

slimeballs at CNN

Even if RP doesn't run after the convention, save only for
his house seat, how does a Goldwater/Gravel ticket sound?
or even a Barr/Gravel ticket? yes, a deliberate slanting of this poll!

RickNHouston
04-01-2008, 01:15 PM
http://www.votervoter.com/wot-tvad/page/home

Check this out peeps! We need to demand that they include RP in their lineup & then we must utilize this forum to spread his word...!

angelatc
04-01-2008, 03:28 PM
i was so mad when i saw that

I am happy to report that the man who heads up www.alipac.us (Americans For Immigration) totally and absolutely disagrees with the concept of a Real ID. He and Dobbs seem to have major differences in this area.