PDA

View Full Version : Barry Goldwater Jr.'s new book!

Jeremy
03-25-2008, 04:49 PM
“Dr. Paul’s longtime friend and colleague, Barry Goldwater, Jr., has released a new book, Pure Goldwater. (Palgrave MacMillan) The work contains never-before-published entries from his father’s journals and provides in-depth analysis and commentary from Mr. Goldwater, Jr. and former Nixon White House Counsel John Dean. Incidentally, Dean and Barry Jr. were high school classmates.

Barry Goldwater Jr. has been a wonderful supporter during the campaign, contributing a bold video endorsement and traveling on several occasions to stump with Dr. Paul and speak on his behalf. RP ‘08 supporters interested in a terrific and informative read should certainly consider picking up a copy.”

http://www.amazon.com/Pure-Goldwater-John-W-Dean/dp/1403977410/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1206475822&sr=8-1

0zzy
03-25-2008, 05:23 PM
No, well, kinda.

Pure Goldwater is a collection of excerpts from Senator Goldwater’s private journals together with some of his letters and a few other miscellaneous pieces of writing (or speaking, actually) by the senator himself: trial-testimony transcripts, speeches, etc. I learned several things I didn’t know about Goldwater (and I’ve read quite a lot of Goldwater literature) from the book.

Jr. is just providing some context.