PDA

View Full Version : Doesnt the whole Gop Hate McCain?

Give me liberty
03-25-2008, 03:55 PM
http://www.newsweek.com/id/109695

My Thought.

So what could happen if The GOP National Convention In Sep decides to pick ron paul over McCain? Over his views and not McCains bush policy.

What do you think? will that happen?

And i also find some irony that the media elites say McCain has the

''McCain has clinched the Republican nomination and will face the winner of the Democratic race between Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton in November's presidential election. ''
end of quote

Quote from WRAPUP 2-McCain seeks solutions to U.S. housing crisis artlice.

Dont the media know theres a Convention coming up?

surf
03-25-2008, 04:25 PM
i don't like him, but then i've always held ill feelings against the "Keating 5"

smartguy911
03-25-2008, 04:28 PM
do they really dislike him that much? i keep hearing he is not liked by republicans. if no who the hell voted for him in the primaries?? independents yes but where the hell were true Republicans?? sitting at home on their fat asses.

At this point, goal is delegates and we will let God decide the rest. If he or she doesn't intervene, I guess it's clear after that God doesn't really give a crap either.

nate895
03-25-2008, 04:31 PM
do they really dislike him that much? i keep hearing he is not liked by republicans. if no who the hell voted for him in the primaries?? independents yes but where the hell were true Republicans?? sitting at home on their fat asses.

Conservatives don't like him. Moderates and liberals in the GOP were able to ally this year mainly because the conservatives stayed home because they hadn't heard of a truly conservative candidate.

seapilot
03-25-2008, 04:37 PM
McCain is the crazy brother in law of the GOP. They dont invite him to partys he just shows up drunk expecting them to love him just the same as everyone else. Once he is out of the picture they go back to talking about what a destructive lifestyle he lives.

The One
03-25-2008, 04:39 PM
McCain is the crazy brother in law of the GOP. They dont invite him to partys he just shows up drunk expecting them to love him just the same as everyone else. Once he is out of the picture they go back to talking about what a destructive lifestyle he lives.

Great analogy. Is it yours???

smartguy911
03-25-2008, 04:52 PM
Conservatives don't like him. Moderates and liberals in the GOP were able to ally this year mainly because the conservatives stayed home because they hadn't heard of a truly conservative candidate.

well GOP is loving him big time - http://www.gop.com/

mccain is everywhere...i see his annoying ads on sites I visit..even winning polls

Senator John McCain would be "most dedicated" to capturing bin Laden as President, compared to 14% for Senator Hillary Clinton (D-NY) and 10% for Obama.

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Fox_poll_McCain_strongest_against_Bin_0320.html

GoldStan
03-25-2008, 04:58 PM
You know what the GOP hates more than McWar?

A candidate whose campaign fails to win any states.

Of course this only matters for those who aren't living in utter fantasyland.

WarningSLO
03-25-2008, 05:08 PM
well GOP is loving him big time - http://www.gop.com/

Lovin' the "Eye on the Ball" blurb.

Bin Laden urges followers to fight in Iraq... so we should continue fighting there too?

Does that mean the GOP is taking it's marching orders from Bin Laden? How ironic.

Feelgood
03-25-2008, 07:32 PM
mccain is everywhere...i see his annoying ads on sites I visit..even winning polls

His ads are even running here on these forums. Makes me wonder... :confused:

angelatc
03-25-2008, 07:34 PM
Go post a quasi-anti McCain question in Yahoo Answers and see how fast they rally around him. It surprised me.

surf
03-25-2008, 08:17 PM
Bin Laden urges followers to fight in Iraq... so we should continue fighting there too?

Does that mean the GOP is taking it's marching orders from Bin Laden? How ironic.

That's pretty good.

wgadget
03-25-2008, 08:47 PM

My Thought.

So what could happen if The GOP National Convention In Sep decides to pick ron paul over McCain? Over his views and not McCains bush policy.

''McCain has clinched the Republican nomination and will face the winner of the Democratic race between Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton in November's presidential election. ''
end of quote

The media also calls McInsane the "presumptive" nominee.

The article from MO says that it would be "embarrassing" for McInsane if the Ron Paulers get resolutions passed that go against his 100-more-years-of-war philosophy.

seapilot
03-25-2008, 10:29 PM
The media also calls McInsane the "presumptive" nominee.

The article from MO says that it would be "embarrassing" for McInsane if the Ron Paulers get resolutions passed that go against his 100-more-years-of-war philosophy.

In that case I hope they are embarrassed right out of the party. People in the future may one day look back and realize not everyone was brainwashed and insane.

The whole fricking GOP have recently built thier whole party around Iraq war they dont even know what conservative idology is anymore, thanks to helpings from Fox News. They dont have any real values to rally around obviously is why McCain is the presumed nominee. Republicans today dont mind taxes, bigger government, less liberty for security, borrowing forever, enslaving thier childern with huge debts, illegal immigration, energy independence as long as they get to keep cheerleading an endless war, that isnt even now a real war but a blatant in your face occupation of a country in civil unrest. Yes the GOP has successfully transformed themselves into the Party of War and McCain is the most War loving of them all and is probably pissed that we didnt stay and occupy Vietnam like we did in Korea.

acptulsa
03-26-2008, 06:42 AM
Halliburton stockholders love McCain. Many if not all of them are Republican.

No, all Republicans do not love the jackass. If they did, his campaign wouldn't be so deep in debt.

At the convention, we're going to be causing a lot of mixed emotions. All those conservative ideals will be pitted against the team player instinct, which is strong. Our challenge will be to make them so unhappy with his crookedness, his idiocy, his arrogance and his moderate stance to feel let down by the team. Just wish I knew how they got these polls that say he can beat this Dem or that Dem. We need to educate the public on how unlikely it is he'll pull us out of Iraq.

Join The Paul Side
03-26-2008, 07:28 AM

My Thought.

end of quote

I don't know about the whole GOP, but I hate McCain. I hope that makes you feel better. :D

mjp1025
03-26-2008, 09:56 AM
Damn--I was under the impression an overwhelming majority of US citizens were against the illegal war in Iraq...is the populace THAT damned stupid or have the freaking NeoCons completely taken over the voting process?

notcarljung
03-26-2008, 10:03 AM
there are lots of war fanatics in the GOP who support mcanus. here in the south, they would've preferred huckabee, but they'll support anyone who likes imperialism.

INforRP
03-26-2008, 10:05 AM
Damn--I was under the impression an overwhelming majority of US citizens were against the illegal war in Iraq...is the populace THAT damned stupid or have the freaking NeoCons completely taken over the voting process?

The latter, they are just stupid. There are people some I personally I know, who have stated they thought he was against the war. Just complete ignorance.

acptulsa
03-26-2008, 10:08 AM
You'd be surprised how many people there are who would give up their freedom, their children, and their religion before they give up their Hummer. Giving up on Iraq, to them, means buying a Toyota Tercel. Amazing, isn't it?

GoldStan
03-31-2008, 01:39 PM
You'd be surprised how many people there are who would give up their freedom, their children, and their religion before they give up their Hummer. Giving up on Iraq, to them, means buying a Toyota Tercel. Amazing, isn't it?

What a lovely and utterly unsourced assertion!

squandertime
03-31-2008, 01:42 PM
isnt there something about the national delegates having to vote for the nominee on the FIRST ballot??

what if the majority refuse to vote on that first ballot, wouldnt that then free them all to vote freely on the second ballot??

how does that work- anyone know???
i have heard it mentioned around but maybe i am confused and it only works at the state level

GoldStan
04-09-2008, 02:40 PM
How it works is that the reps who don't abide by the polls or cause a ruckus get their credentials yanked and either given to other stand-by delegates or they get "proxied" by party folks.