PDA

View Full Version : WWMS (What Would McCain Say?)

LibertiORDeth
03-25-2008, 03:23 PM
After the thread about McCain's economy speech, I decided to create a thread for people to simulate McCain speeches. Thought I would post Jason43's s"speech"to start it off.

""Uh...My friends... um.... JACK KEMP... um.... difficult times... uh... al queda... if Walmarts stock goes down, the terrorists win my friends.""

yongrel
03-25-2008, 03:26 PM
"I will follow the economy to the Gate of Hell!"

Rhys
03-25-2008, 03:29 PM
my friends, this is no time to be thinking. um, my other friends like George Bush and my friends want to kill us. (Lieberman whispers, al qaeda wants to kill us)

-lotus-
03-25-2008, 03:30 PM
"and the message from our troops is, 'even though we've lost 4000 of our friends, brothers, sisters and fellow americans, we still think Iraq is going pretty good. So umm...yea...let us win or Al-qaeda will use their navy to destroy our country."

pacelli
03-25-2008, 03:30 PM
It's about american presence, not lives.

LibertiORDeth
03-25-2008, 09:15 PM
bump

haaaylee
03-25-2008, 09:43 PM
"i was with the troops last week, and let me tell you my friends, their message is clear. i'm not quite sure what it is. but i swear they have a message. and i'm pretty sure it's that al quieddaaa will kill us if they don't die. we have to stay in iraq until i figure this out."

menoname
03-25-2008, 09:52 PM
"My Friends, I was a Reagan foot soldier, I know Reagonomics. Graham knows Reagonomics. I like sunshine. My friends, I know about Savings and Loans." Lieberman interrupts and corrects him by saying, "He means, he knows how to save money, you know, bridge to nowhere." Then McCain, " I 've read Greenspan's book on the way over here."....

DFF
03-26-2008, 02:24 AM
LMFAO @ all you guys! :D

LibertiORDeth
03-26-2008, 09:20 AM
LMFAO @ all you guys! :D

+1 :D

acptulsa
03-26-2008, 09:39 AM
"My friends, just to be clear, what I meant by that was that I won't bomb Iran until the polls get to 53% in favor of it.

LibertiORDeth
03-26-2008, 10:18 AM
"My friends, just to be clear, what I meant by that was that I won't bomb Iran until the polls get to 53% in favor of it.

;)

MikeStanart
03-26-2008, 11:27 AM
I like "WWMD" better

It's: What Would Mccain Do"

And it's a play off of "WMD"

LEK
03-26-2008, 11:29 AM
"i was with the troops last week, and let me tell you my friends, their message is clear. i'm not quite sure what it is. but i swear they have a message. and i'm pretty sure it's that al quieddaaa will kill us if they don't die. we have to stay in iraq until i figure this out."

it's spelled Al CIAda...:D

LibertiORDeth
03-27-2008, 04:54 PM
I like "WWMD" better

It's: What Would Mccain Do"

And it's a play off of "WMD"

Lol good idea.

Working Poor
03-27-2008, 05:28 PM
"General Patraeus rides around in an unarmed HumVee"

kigol
03-27-2008, 06:37 PM
:cool: thread

wowabunga
03-27-2008, 09:22 PM
Sunshine ? What I meant to say was that investing in Solar Power is not economically a good idea. Do the math and you'll see OIL is the better bet. I'll have my advisers explain all this to you. Please my friends, return to the malls and super saver car lots and reach deep into debt and support our future.

Working Poor
03-28-2008, 12:17 PM
bump

LibertiORDeth
03-28-2008, 07:07 PM
"General Patraeus rides around in an unarmed HumVee"

But he actually DID say that one :p

MRoCkEd
03-28-2008, 07:10 PM
My friends, let me give you some straight talk: there will be more wars

oh shit, he actually said that!

LibertiORDeth
03-28-2008, 10:48 PM
My friends, let me give you some straight talk: there will be more wars

oh shit, he actually said that!

Very true indeed.

ClockwiseSpark
03-28-2008, 10:51 PM
"I will follow the economy to the Gate of Hell!"

My favorite.

Knightskye
03-28-2008, 11:02 PM
"The question is, how are we going to solve this? Well, my friends, the answer lies with Phil Graham and Jack Kemp... and Warren Rudman... Pete Peterson... the Conc-- what was I talking about?"

:D

"I am a proud Liberal, Conservative Republic... wait a minute! I'm a proud Li... Damn it! My name is John McCain and I'm a Liberrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........ Ah, shucks."

soapmistress
03-28-2008, 11:05 PM
"If our economy loses it's strength, Al Quada will rejoice, waving their flags in the streets as our American families sit on the sidewalks bordering what used to be our own people's front yards. That, my friends, is why we MUST support the continued mechanisms that President Bush has already begun putting into place to allow the Federal Reserve more influence in stabilizing the markets. It is crucial that we hold fast to this buoy in such times of economic turmoil, when the waves of instability generated in the oil producing countries of the middle east threaten to overtake this part of the world where stability and reason reign supreme. To walk away from the Federal Reserve in the midst of such a time would be to swim away from the very lifeboat to which we should cling."

LibertiORDeth
03-29-2008, 05:31 PM
"The question is, how are we going to solve this? Well, my friends, the answer lies with Phil Graham and Jack Kemp... and Warren Rudman... Pete Peterson... the Conc-- what was I talking about?"

:D

"I am a proud Liberal, Conservative Republic... wait a minute! I'm a proud Li... Damn it! My name is John McCain and I'm a Liberrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........ Ah, shucks."

LOL

yaz
03-29-2008, 07:53 PM
"We're winning and about to win. My friends, I just got back from Iraq and they even have a Disney World park there now. Look at this picture: http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/5135/24888025st6.jpg
The progress is amazing. We should keep troops there to keep Al Qaeda out for forever so we will be safe. I don't even know what the troops are fighting there anymore, everyone evil is... i mean has... pretty much been defeated. We are going to expand the war to defeat Iran now because they have nukes-- just because there is no evidence doesn't mean that they don't have them."

hawks4ronpaul
03-29-2008, 08:15 PM
"When the Iranians flew boats into the New Jersey Trade Towers, it was indisputable that the culprits were a number of countries to be determined later, and changed at irregular intervals, but I have been to a bank, my friends, so I know what to do about the economy, with my advisers Jack Kerouac and his Merry Pranksters. Come with me on this Magical Mystery Tour."

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/