PDA

View Full Version : Influence the polls: Join ZOGBY!!!

Matt Collins
08-19-2007, 11:08 AM
Zogby just put out a poll about the elections. Help influence the polls. Register here:

http://interactive.zogby.com/pollregistration/registration/index.cfm?refsite=tell

Larofeticus
08-19-2007, 11:14 AM
I registered for this about a month ago, and in that time i've gotten one poll. Haven't seen any results for that poll posted, however.

I would also suggest signing up for it.

Matt Collins
08-19-2007, 03:18 PM
I registered for this about a month ago, and in that time i've gotten one poll. Haven't seen any results for that poll posted, however.

I would also suggest signing up for it.I've gotten 2 or 3 polls since then

NoxTwilight
08-19-2007, 04:41 PM
CGI Timeout
The specified CGI application exceeded the allowed time for processing. The server has deleted the process.

is what I got after selecting Ron Paul as who I would vote for in the primary.

I'll try it again later in windows.

Matt Collins
08-19-2007, 04:54 PM
CGI Timeout
The specified CGI application exceeded the allowed time for processing. The server has deleted the process.

is what I got after selecting Ron Paul as who I would vote for in the primary.

I'll try it again later in windows.

I am sure it's up and running again.

0zzy
08-19-2007, 04:59 PM
Signed up.

Zeeder
08-19-2007, 05:24 PM
I've been getting the Zogby polls for years. Sometimes they appear in my "Bulk" folder for those that have a yahoo account.

I answered the one with Ron Paul, Primaries, and the War today.

SwooshOU
08-19-2007, 05:25 PM
I signed up today too.

pyrazole2
08-19-2007, 07:58 PM
I've been signed up for years too, and lo and behold, I check my email...I got to fill in the poll today for Ron Paul!

Nathan Hale
08-19-2007, 08:05 PM
Just recently I got a poll about the presidential primary. It helps, when you're taking Zogby polls, to self-identify as a Republican, not a Libertarian, so that your opinion is factored in with Republican voters, and not among those who aren't going to participate in the primary.

Matt Collins
08-19-2007, 11:08 PM
It helps, when you're taking Zogby polls, to self-identify as a Republican, not a Libertarian, so that your opinion is factored in with Republican voters, and not among those who aren't going to participate in the primary.Good point. Also realize however that I live in an open primary state.