Kotin
03-24-2008, 08:01 PM
i love that man(little guy, not bush..)

heartless
03-24-2008, 08:02 PM
I can't believe the audience clapped for Bush

Kludge
03-24-2008, 08:02 PM
I think the Good President was genuinely amused.

OptionsTrader
03-24-2008, 08:12 PM
I don't agree with one of the little guy's statements, but most of it I do agree with. What courage that guy has for standing up to that monster.

heartless
03-24-2008, 08:13 PM
Now his phone will definitely be tapped

OptionsTrader
03-24-2008, 08:17 PM
If they weren't already, his phone is probably tapped now and his email is getting the DHS filtration treatment...

TER
03-24-2008, 08:29 PM
bravo for him. Bravo.

gb13
03-25-2008, 01:24 AM
I'm amazed. Imagine how intimidating that must be to speak so bluntly to such a monster -And not just any monster, but one of the most powerful men in the entire world.

That guy seriously has some giant cast-iron balls... I'm talking like 20 lbs. of tempered testicular fortitude. I think I heard them klink together when he shifted in his seat.

Conza88
03-25-2008, 03:40 AM
Well... I'd consider getting off the grid after that. Lol.

coyote_sprit
03-25-2008, 03:58 AM
"I tapped phones well within the constitution."

jlaker
03-25-2008, 04:12 AM
That was awsome. I like how Bush always tries to crack jokes to divert serious issues.

DAFTEK
03-25-2008, 06:32 AM
When the American people hate their leadership can you imagine what the world thinks of us?

Sarge
03-25-2008, 06:48 AM
All I can say is WOW!

He just said what many are thinking.

I hope he stays safe.

rpfreedom08
03-25-2008, 06:50 AM
Well... I'd consider getting off the grid after that. Lol.

Fuck being scared of the government! What do they say again about a people that fear their government? I used to get scared of them but seriously what is the worst thing they could do? Kill you? Standing up for what you believe is worth so much more...

acptulsa
03-25-2008, 07:30 AM
Well, it's only fair that he doesn't give a damn. If Dubya went to jail next February, who here would cry for him?

Conza88
03-25-2008, 07:38 AM
Fuck being scared of the government! What do they say again about a people that fear their government? I used to get scared of them but seriously what is the worst thing they could do? Kill you? Standing up for what you believe is worth so much more...

My comment was more in jest. There was one of those "Would you have been a Nazi" quizes? Depicting from your answers, and in relation to them in the 1933's what it was likely you would have become. This is what I got:

The Resistance
Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 27% antitolerant, and 47% blindly patriotic
Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance!

So... let's just say. It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
I wldn't be going nowhere, except DC. ;)

Highland
03-25-2008, 08:39 AM
bumps

CurtisLow
03-25-2008, 08:51 AM
That was awsome. I like how Bush always tries to crack jokes to divert serious issues.

That's the latest great tool for politicians.

Hillary uses it well..

Nirvikalpa
03-25-2008, 09:43 AM
I'm amazed. Imagine how intimidating that must be to speak so bluntly to such a monster -And not just any monster, but one of the most powerful men in the entire world.

That guy seriously has some giant cast-iron balls... I'm talking like 20 lbs. of tempered testicular fortitude. I think I heard them klink together when he shifted in his seat.

:D

I love that guy.

LittleLightShining
03-25-2008, 09:52 AM
Ugh, the swaggering cowboy. It was like Bush knew exactly what was coming and he was totally ready for it. One thing I can say is that I was surprised he hushed the masses so the guy could finish. But then again, like others have said, that poor man is definitely on the list now. I hope he did all his world traveling already.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-25-2008, 11:51 AM
Little guy stands up to BUSH. Reply: I don't care 'bout you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCf2W3uKEMg

As we have never solved problems in the past by blaming flesh and blood, we aren't going to solve our problems today by doing so. President Bush is asleep to the problems as are the other candidates Obama, Clinton and McCann. If they truly could see through the legal precedents which blind them to realize how much they endanger the Constitution, they wouldn't support a lot of the policies that they do.

satchelmcqueen
03-25-2008, 07:37 PM
we have leaders now who openly laugh at their citizens worries and opinions and beliefs. I just wish the brain dead audience wouldnt have clapped for Bush. Just shows that the masses will follow the loudest voice no matter how wrong it is.

New Governor Of Alaska
03-25-2008, 07:50 PM
Thanks for the video, NeoRayden.

I can't believe the audience clapped for Bush

And I am not surprised. Many Americans think that to criticize the government is anti-american.... this is why they didn't vote for Ron Paul I guess....

Lovecraftian4Paul
03-25-2008, 09:19 PM
Very brave man. Frankly, I'm not surprised most of the retarded audience clapped for Bush. Many of his audiences are screened and filled with party stalwarts and wretched neo-con drones from the GOP. The bold fellow who finally gave him the kind of response we've all dreamed of must've just slipped through.

rpfreedom08
03-25-2008, 09:25 PM
My comment was more in jest. There was one of those "Would you have been a Nazi" quizes? Depicting from your answers, and in relation to them in the 1933's what it was likely you would have become. This is what I got:

So... let's just say. It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
I wldn't be going nowhere, except DC. ;)

lol ok sorry, I guess I miss understood. I gotta take that quiz :)

rpfreedom08
03-25-2008, 09:28 PM
As we have never solved problems in the past by blaming flesh and blood, we aren't going to solve our problems today by doing so. President Bush is asleep to the problems as are the other candidates Obama, Clinton and McCann. If they truly could see through the legal precedents which blind them to realize how much they endanger the Constitution, they wouldn't support a lot of the policies that they do.

Rofl, yeah all our leaders are gulible and naive... :rolleyes: sorry man I don't want to roll my eyes at you but man you can't possibly believe what you wrote.

JoeyA
03-26-2008, 06:14 AM
I wonder if the IRS has contacted him regarding him being audited yet.

dirknb@hotmail.com
03-26-2008, 09:48 AM

BS. They aren't blind, they're assets. They know exactly what the fuck they're doing. They don't give a rat's ass about the Constitution, they are agents of those who wish to get rid of it.