PDA

View Full Version : I believe this video is new, first one to bring tears for me

Dave Wood
08-19-2007, 10:15 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7185571245936909702&q=ron+paul&total=333&start=0&num=10&so=1&type=search&plindex=4

I just love how the MSM wont show a single flag draped coffin, kinda makes ya proudernshit to be an American doesnt it. If these soldiers really died for a lie then it was our fault for not getting off our asses and hitting the streets to scare the hell out of the Congress/president like they do in europe. We could have stopped this. Where we living in a trance like Olberman said or were we just dumbed down by all of the patriotic rhetoric?

angelatc
08-19-2007, 10:39 AM
If they died for a lie then the biggest disservice we could do was to make sure that at least they didn't die in vain.

Wyurm
08-19-2007, 10:46 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7185571245936909702&q=ron+paul&total=333&start=0&num=10&so=1&type=search&plindex=4

I just love how the MSM wont show a single flag draped coffin, kinda makes ya proudernshit to be an American doesnt it. If these soldiers really died for a lie then it was our fault for not getting off our asses and hitting the streets to scare the hell out of the Congress/president like they do in europe. We could have stopped this. Where we living in a trance like Olberman said or were we just dumbed down by all of the patriotic rhetoric?

You're right, thats a powerful video, and its also exactly why they wont let us see the coffins on TV. If the scenes in that video were shown on the MSM, we would be home today because the level of protests would be insane.

angelatc
08-19-2007, 10:48 AM
If you want to win the soccer Mom vote, show that picture of the little girl with blood spattered on her face, wearing a Barbie shirt.

noxagol
08-19-2007, 10:49 AM
If they died for a lie then the biggest disservice we could do was to make sure that at least they didn't die in vain.

Dying for a lie IS dying in vain. The only time a person does not die in vain is when they die for their own cause.

Cowlesy
08-19-2007, 10:51 AM
The video creator was someone in Singapore. I'm continually amazed at the growing support not just nationally, but WORLDWIDE for Congressman Paul. I think I've seen videos of supporters in Belgium, Germany and now Singapore for the Congressman.

Could you imagine next summer a concert similiar to the ONE concert for his candidacy?

angelatc
08-19-2007, 10:57 AM
Dying for a lie IS dying in vain. The only time a person does not die in vain is when they die for their own cause.

NO, because if they died for a lie that eventually exposed the truth then those deaths would not be in vain.

im_a_pepper
08-19-2007, 10:59 AM
He has Meetup groups in over 14 countries, and they all put effort into his campaign and message. Sad this is not discussed in the news and the gravity of electing a worldly respected candidate is not weighed.

noxagol
08-19-2007, 11:05 AM
NO, because if they died for a lie that eventually exposed the truth then those deaths would not be in vain.

AH HA too shey (or however its freaking spelt.) You have me there.

AFTFNJ
08-19-2007, 11:11 AM
Very sobering video. Died in vain...that one is a tough one to crack....the solider are waking up Reno told me. They were passing around AFTF Dvds in Iraq.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=170785320&MyToken=659ed7b8-6dc1-43fa-9393-d8facf8bcd50

Ron Paul Fan
08-19-2007, 11:19 AM
Wow, this was a really powerful video. This video and that letter a soldier wrote in that other thread really open your eyes don't they? I wish we could get the neo-cons to realize that Americans are dying in Iraq and families are being torn apart, and for what? Then we hear that we'll probably go into Pakistan and Iran and for what? I don't know what's more stupid, America attacking Pakistan and Iran or Pakistan and Iran attacking America. Even if those 2 countries have nukes, are they really that stupid to use them on the most powerful nation in the world that has allies surrounding them, including Israel who would like nothing better than to take out Iran? It doesn't make any sense.

klamath
08-19-2007, 11:36 AM
Pretty powerful.

quickmike
08-19-2007, 12:12 PM
If you want to win the soccer Mom vote, show that picture of the little girl with blood spattered on her face, wearing a Barbie shirt.

I used this sort of argument on a "soccer mom" type lady when I was doing some door to door. Know what this bitch said? She said "well, its better they die now than have this war going on when my kids are at the age where they have to fight this war" My jaw pretty much dropped in disbelief. I didnt even give her a flyer. She totally missed the point of not needing ANYONES kids dying for this pointless war. But in her mind, its going on now and she thinks that we can win I guess, so there will be no war by the time her kids get old enough to possibly be drafted. What a horrible specimen of the human race this bitch was.:mad:

foofighter20x
08-19-2007, 12:29 PM
AH HA too shey (or however its freaking spelt.) You have me there.

Touché ;)

Richie
08-19-2007, 12:36 PM
That was the most powerful video I've ever seen. Good job.

SwordOfShannarah
08-19-2007, 12:43 PM
I used this sort of argument on a "soccer mom" type lady when I was doing some door to door. Know what this bitch said? She said "well, its better they die now than have this war going on when my kids are at the age where they have to fight this war" My jaw pretty much dropped in disbelief. I didnt even give her a flyer. She totally missed the point of not needing ANYONES kids dying for this pointless war. But in her mind, its going on now and she thinks that we can win I guess, so there will be no war by the time her kids get old enough to possibly be drafted. What a horrible specimen of the human race this bitch was.:mad:

I have a friend who I've been trying to "wake up". Trying to let him know about all the bad stuff that's going on, the federal reserve, etc. He said and I quote, "Man these are the kinds of things that I just don't want to know about. I mean.. is it really going to matter to me? Effect me?" He's a good guy but too egotistical to pursue. At that point I shot him an email with some links and now I'm on to the next friend. Disappointing to say the least.

noxagol
08-19-2007, 12:47 PM
I have a friend who I've been trying to "wake up". Trying to let him know about all the bad stuff that's going on, the federal reserve, etc. He said and I quote, "Man these are the kinds of things that I just don't want to know about. I mean.. is it really going to matter to me? Effect me?" He's a good guy but too egotistical to pursue. At that point I shot him an email with some links and now I'm on to the next friend. Disappointing to say the least.

yeah, some people would rather not know about this. To them, ignorance is bliss.

ShaneC
08-19-2007, 12:58 PM
yeah, some people would rather not know about this. To them, ignorance is bliss.

I also hate hearing "yeah, but there's nothing I can do to change it"... :(

lapi7
08-19-2007, 01:36 PM
Very Moving Video.
I wish all Americans could see it, but even then, I don't really believe that the majority of Americans are ready to swallow "The Red Pill" as long as it dosen't directly affect them.

Hon?
Yeah?
Steak almost ready?
Yeah.
We got beer?
Yeah.
Did you fill up the SUV while you were out?
Yeah.
Gimme the clicker.
Okay, here.

World's Fine!!