PDA

View Full Version : Petraeus: Iran behind green zone attacks!

Sandra
03-24-2008, 11:55 AM
This clown is going to end up in the hottest part of hell. I really believe that the US is setting off these bombs to present an arguement for instability in Iraq. It would be way easier for US agents to do this on this scale than "insurgents".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7311565.stm

angelatc
03-24-2008, 11:58 AM
He also said a great deal of progress had been made because of the "flipping" of communities - the decision by Sunni tribes to turn against al-Qaeda militants.

The extent of this had surprised even the US military, he said

Why should that surprise him? Even I knew that the Sunnis didn't tolerate al Qaeda. That's why there were no Al Qaeda there when Saddam was in power.

Phantom
03-24-2008, 11:59 AM
Curious case of the dead scientist and the bomb experiment (http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2008/mar/24/defence)

There has been no inquest into his death, as the coroner has been waiting for the MoD to disclose information about the incident. An attempt to prosecute the scientist's manager for manslaughter ended when prosecutors said they were withdrawing the charge, but said the case was too "sensitive" to explain that decision in open court.

The Guardian has established that Jupp was a member of a small team of British and US scientists making bombs from ingredients of the sort that terrorists could obtain.

Also, Remember those two SAS men caught planting bombs in Iraq? (http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=20051015&articleId=1094)

Mickeys
03-24-2008, 01:56 PM
This clown is going to end up in the hottest part of hell. I really believe that the US is setting off these bombs to present an arguement for instability in Iraq. It would be way easier for US agents to do this on this scale than "insurgents".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7311565.stm

you makking the statemetnt that the US is setting off the bombs is FAR more idiotic than saying Iran is behind it. So yo may want to shop some for some summer clothing yourself. It's gonna be hot where you are going.

Kotin
03-24-2008, 02:00 PM
you makking the statemetnt that the US is setting off the bombs is FAR more idiotic than saying Iran is behind it. So yo may want to shop some for some summer clothing yourself. It's gonna be hot where you are going.

oh be quiet mickeys.. your ignorance is showing.

Sandra
03-24-2008, 02:11 PM
Mickeys gets mad when his neocon buttons get pushed.

Why are you on this forum anyway?

robmpreston
03-24-2008, 02:21 PM
both sides are extreme - don't we have anyone in the fucking middle on this site?

DeadtoSin
03-24-2008, 02:24 PM
How about all of you guys just cut it out? Man, almost every topic I go into is filled with division. I can't say I'm encouraged about the future of this movement. Yes, we are all allowed to speak our mind. That doesn't mean you should ignore the tone of the message or the words you say. Man, it sure would be nice to see you guys acting like adults in a movement instead of a bunch of kids calling each other names.

m72mc
03-24-2008, 02:32 PM

Cui bono ?

kimo
03-24-2008, 02:55 PM

:)..
Well, neither Greenland or Island, or Siberia aren`t ready to receive female refugees..
It could be that you have some FEMA`le "surprices" hidden good in g.d. Alaska?
Is this what you say?
------------

..did iranians had their flags on those rockets/missiles/bombs? It´s pretty quick made statement followed with accusations by general..
What iranians should do from stopping their own folks from "invading" BASRA and south Iraq. Build a "China Wall" in the desert?
..bwt..green zone is in Bagdad, isn`t?
Off course article didn`t say nothing about that...

ronpaulhawaii
03-24-2008, 03:08 PM
How about all of you guys just cut it out? Man, almost every topic I go into is filled with division. I can't say I'm encouraged about the future of this movement. Yes, we are all allowed to speak our mind. That doesn't mean you should ignore the tone of the message or the words you say. Man, it sure would be nice to see you guys acting like adults in a movement instead of a bunch of kids calling each other names.

Sorry, but the fact is that we have enemies who use the ol' divide and conquer strategy with some effect. BTW, tho I can appreciate your sentiments, I find the irony of your last line... amusing.

<snip!>

Mickeys here is certainly making few friends. Hhhmmmm...? Ahhhh... posting from the Metro DC area I see... Hhhmmmm...?

Please keep flagging his posts when he breaks the guidelines (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=22) such as:

The forum guidelines have a sliding scale of tolerance based on the long established credibility of the user. Repeated offenses of guidelines can lead to further moderation actions including banning.

The forum guidelines are as follows:

+ Insulting or personally attacking other users is not allowed by any member. There is very little tolerance for violations, particular for new members. Reason: Insults lead to relational which often result in disruption, which dilute the resources of members and the intent of the forum.

+ Any form of antagonizing other members is not allowed by non-established members.

+ If you are to be critical of another users ideas or message please do so in a respectful manner. It is possible to discuss your points as to why you feel the way you do, ideally you should include alternate suggestions or acknowledge you have none.

+ No excessive / pointless negativity on the campaign, its future or elements of it. All messages with a negative tone about the campaign from new users must provide supportive facts as to why there is a perceived negative and provide some suggested solutions to the issue.

humanic
03-24-2008, 03:13 PM

Mickeys gets mad when his neocon buttons get pushed.

Why are you on this forum anyway?

Please keep flagging his posts when he breaks the guidelines (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=22)

+1

Mickeys just joined a few days ago despite believing that "it is a 100% mathematical certainty that McCain is getting the nomination", and has done nothing but make negative, belittling posts that are frequently in violation of multiple forum guidelines.

klamath
03-24-2008, 03:23 PM
both sides are extreme - don't we have anyone in the fucking middle on this site?

It sure doesn't seem that way sometimes.:(

lasenorita
03-24-2008, 04:34 PM
He also said a great deal of progress had been made because of the "flipping" of communities - the decision by Sunni tribes to turn against al-Qaeda militants. The extent of this had surprised even the US military, he said.
Why should that surprise him? Even I knew that the Sunnis didn't tolerate al Qaeda. That's why there were no Al Qaeda there when Saddam was in power.

That reminds me of the following post:

For now, our relationship with 1920 (Sunni militia group in Iraq) is one of mutual distrust and hatred, a sign of the times.
A conversation between a member of my platoon and a 1920 source is ripe with foreboding on the future of this partnership, and of the war to come.

“Do you want to kill me?” asked the soldier.

“Yes,” replied the source, coldly and without emotion. “But not today.”

Source: The Enemy of My Enemy of My Enemy of My Enemy... (http://armyofdude.blogspot.com/2007/07/enemy-of-my-enemy-of-my-enemy-of-my.html)

jonsmallberries
03-24-2008, 09:13 PM

He is not ignorant on this. The U.S. is not setting off the bombs to sabotage its own soldiers. Please, get SOME reality people.