PDA

View Full Version : Second Obama Minister Under Fire For Racist Talk

Phantom
03-24-2008, 10:55 AM
2nd Obama-linked pastor under fire for racist talk Minister called U.S. mayors 'slave masters,' blacks who protect white men 'house n-ggers' (http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=59735)

Aratus
03-24-2008, 11:00 AM
this radicalized activist left-wing rhetoric NOW has been found out by our fifth estate?

Aratus
03-24-2008, 11:03 AM
Obama knows the guy in 2004 when he runs against poor alan keyes.
iand n 2oo6 this pastor guy fires off a "malcolm x" sounding sermon...?
O................................................. ..........................taaaaaaaaaaay!!!!
so where was all the press corp as iowa then happens? sipping hot coffee
and dreaming of miami and then handing us all BUSHWA BUSHWA BUSHWA?
like WHY take this long to dig up something a first rate hack can counter?

Andrew-Austin
03-24-2008, 11:10 AM
Its called distracting people from the real issues.

Half the country decides that they don't care about this as they still think Obama would be a good president. The other half who already didn't like Obama demonizes him and uses this as a talking point against him. Practically no one changes their stance, but the media gets to waste time talking about crap. This just in Britney Spears gained thirty pounds on the krispy kreme diet.

Aratus
03-24-2008, 11:14 AM
KRISPY KREME pleased at POSITIVE PR!!!
lil' miss britney fends off kirsty ally...yes!!!

Aratus
03-24-2008, 11:25 AM
http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/88 if this guy ever had run
for president, would the press of the day have done likewise? i tried
looking for a clip of W.E.B DuBois's own voice so to make the point further!
Obama is non-confrontational and mainstream, yet his supporters sometimes
put Malcolm X to shame as far as rhetorical excesses are concerned!
http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/40 pity i couldn't find an audio clip.
both w.e.b. dubois and booker t. walked into the leadership vacuum after
the passing of frederick douglas. somehow the way people go into the obama
camp brings to mind the "waterbucket' metaphor speech, and the radical angst
voiced even as barack obama is trying to mellow out his vast political machine is sorta
like juxpositioning passages from w.e.b dubois with those of booker t washington!

Mesogen
03-25-2008, 04:32 AM
Your saying that some mayors DON'T treat the people like slaves?

Problem is, this guy is saying that it's only black people that are treated like slaves, when it's all people.

But this guy IS a moron:
(("If I do run and there are two people in the race who both are not standing for morality, if I don't have every white Christian vote in the state of Illinois, I will stand on top of the Sears Tower and call every one of y'all racist," Meeks said from his pulpit.))

entropy
03-25-2008, 10:06 AM
I will vote for McCain in order to keep this man out of the presidency, no matter how distasteful it is to do so

acptulsa
03-25-2008, 10:14 AM
I will vote for McCain in order to keep this man out of the presidency, no matter how distasteful it is to do so

It's more than distasteful. Have grandchildren? Want them in Iraq? Is McCain less dangerous than Obama? I doubt it.

Obama goes to a racist church and sleeps through every sermon. Clinton runs from snipers while listening to poetry. McCain is the foreign policy king--which is why he can't name the chancellor of Germany. And if you vote for an intelligent, reasonable, conscienscious, rational, experienced and honest man, you're a kook and your vote is wasted.

No wonder only a tiny fraction of the people bother to show up at the polls.

Sandra
03-25-2008, 10:18 AM
Sometimes I want to slap my pastor for the things he says. Don't judge ME by HIS actions.

Nirvikalpa
03-25-2008, 10:31 AM
"But they are still the same white people who are presiding over systems where black people are not able to be educated."

"The N-word is not in the African-American community a bad word. It's a term of endearment. And I don't see it as derogatory or defensive, offensive."

I'm speechless. This man has to open his eyes.