PDA

View Full Version : South Dakotans for Ron Paul could use campaign materials

skyorbit
03-24-2008, 07:56 AM
We desperately need signs, bumper stickers, and buttons, and anything else, any of the rest of you might still have extras of.

IF your Primery/caucus system is completely over, please send materials to south Dakota. We've got the man-power, but we don't have the funds to purchase the bumper stickers and signs, that we need to give to supporters to help advertise.

If anybody wants to help SD out, my adress is

Tracy Saboe
800 N Prairie Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57104

amy31416
03-24-2008, 08:14 AM
We desperately need signs, bumper stickers, and buttons, and anything else, any of the rest of you might still have extras of.

IF your Primery/caucus system is completely over, please send materials to south Dakota. We've got the man-power, but we don't have the funds to purchase the bumper stickers and signs, that we need to give to supporters to help advertise.

:eek:

Don't post your address here, you never know. When is SD's primary?

dsentell
03-24-2008, 09:25 AM
The campaign website says the primary is June 3 (IMO, that is a MUCH more reasonable date than all the early primaries!!!!!).

Anyway, I will get them some trifold, slim jims and bumper stickers in the mail tomorrow . . . .

CrystalBroyles
03-24-2008, 11:30 AM
Hey Guys,

I received a message from someone in SD saying they want a Chip In Created for
Ron Paul Newspapers in SD. This would be a less expensive way of getting alot of
Ron Paul information into the hands of voters.

You say you have man power, how much do you have?

Let's see what we can get rolling!

-Crystal V Broyles
www.RonPaulNewspaper.com

skyorbit
03-28-2008, 10:49 PM
:eek:

Don't post your address here, you never know. When is SD's primary?

June 3rd

Tracy

skyorbit
03-28-2008, 10:59 PM
Hey Guys,

I received a message from someone in SD saying they want a Chip In Created for
Ron Paul Newspapers in SD. This would be a less expensive way of getting alot of
Ron Paul information into the hands of voters.

You say you have man power, how much do you have?

Let's see what we can get rolling!

-Crystal V Broyles
www.RonPaulNewspaper.com

Re: Manpower. Well we're canvasing every Saterday in Sioux Falls, and so is Yankton. On the other side of the state the Rapid city group's doing the same thing, and up north so is Aberdeen.

Regarding your question about SD Newspapers, we actually tried to Run a State Wide ad a while ago, but the SD Newspaper association won't take political ads. Period. Worried too much about FEC regs I suppose. If we could have gotten that run, we could have had a small ad in all the local papers for about $200. (An ads that would have been completely hiden and unsceen in the big papers, but very prominent in the small ones.) Unfortunitely we have to go paper by paper now, Which is going to be a lot more expensive. So we're talking about $30 per paper times 120 papers. Or around $3,600. Of course, it's more then that. If we want something decent in the ARgus Leader (The Largest paper in the state, which reaches the whole region) you're probably talking about $3,000 for one ad.

I really don't know anything about publishing ads, or negotiating with ad space. If somebody wants to help us with putting ads in paper also and run with it, I'd be very apreciative.

Here's all the member newspapers in the SD Newspaper association.
http://www.sdna.com/directory.php

This is a list of all the papers in South Dakota.

Tracy

skyorbit
03-28-2008, 11:11 PM
BTW: CrystalBroyles

I DO have a chip-in for raising money for Billboards in Sioux Falls. That's the largest city in the State. We've already purchased one in Yankton which will go up April 15th. I'd like to have money together to purchase one in Sioux Falls. Then it would be up for 1.5 months before the Primery, and pretty much everybody this quarter of the state would see it. They need the money up front, so we're trying to raise about $2000.
http://sdronpaul.chipin.com/billboards-in-south-dakota
I have a thread about it here.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=130314&page=2
If their is a group trying to raise money for Newspaper Ads in South Dakota currently, let me know who it is. Perhaps we can coordinate our efforts.

Tracy

Pauls' Revere
03-29-2008, 05:31 PM

Tracy Saboe
800 N Prairie Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57104

I sent some material off today. should arrive in about a week. :)

Eric21ND
03-31-2008, 10:06 AM
Tracy I don't know if you know, but they create a special Ron Paul newspaper with info important to your state and his general platform. They look amazing and I wish we would've printed up millions of these papers instead of that damn blimp but of well. Start raising money for the SD Ron Paul newspaper. We need to convert older people that read the paper more. And up here in the northern midwest we have a educated newspaper reading population. You can also place your local caucus information in the paper which is very nice.

raystone
03-31-2008, 11:29 AM
400 slim jims on the way

Mahkato
03-31-2008, 11:46 AM
You can get stuff pretty cheap on eBay too. I just got 10 bumper stickers for $2.51, shipped.

Edit: Okay, scratch that. I just looked and bumper stickers are about the only thing on there for cheap.

jakeb4liberty
03-31-2008, 11:49 PM
I will be visting the Mitchell/Chamberlain area next week; I'll bring all my extra stuff.

skyorbit
04-04-2008, 12:09 AM
I will be visting the Mitchell/Chamberlain area next week; I'll bring all my extra stuff.

Awesome. I'm in Sioux Falls. Hopefully we can meet-up sometime.

Tracy

skyorbit
04-14-2008, 10:58 PM
We need more signs.

I gave away all I had canvasing this Saterday!! :(

A Good Problem to have I guess.

Tracy

Aratus
04-15-2008, 12:28 PM
bump!

skyorbit
04-19-2008, 06:46 PM
bump

Tracy

Mahkato
04-19-2008, 09:28 PM
I have a couple of 4' x 8' white Ron Paul signs, and one of 2' x 3' blue signs in south central MN, if you're interested in making the drive.

skyorbit
04-19-2008, 11:19 PM
CAn I PayPal you the shipping costs?

Tracy