PDA

View Full Version : Americans confident in 2009 turnaround

Give me liberty
03-24-2008, 07:24 AM
http://money.cnn.com/2008/03/21/news/economy/cnn_poll/index.htm?postversion=2008032112

A majority believe the economy will be in good shape a year from now, but remain wary about some prospects, according to a survey.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Though times are tough now, Americans believe the economy will bounce back by next year, according to a survey released Friday.

"The Fed's rate cuts will start to take their toll later this year, and the economy should bounce back by the end of 2008," he said.

Ya right according to there rich people survey that is :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Why is cnn missing the tent story?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnnOOo6tRs8

Maybe cnn is sacred?

HollyforRP
03-24-2008, 07:45 AM
I've seen the tent story and there are so many uncompassionate people regarding this subject.

slacker921
03-24-2008, 08:04 AM
CNN is polling the people that haven't been informed about the derivatives issue. They only see the "sub-prime" issue and think the Fed has that under control.

youngbuck
03-24-2008, 09:00 AM
Good. They can go along thinking everything is fine while there are those of us trying to prepare as much as we can. When the SHTF I won't be feeling guilty that they're starving or dead. "There are none more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they're free."

Retarded sheep...

dsentell
03-24-2008, 09:04 AM
Good. They can go along thinking everything is fine while there are those of us trying to prepare as much as we can. When the SHTF I won't be feeling guilty that they're starving or dead. "There are none more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they're free."

Retarded sheep...

I am with ya . . . .

Cleaner44
03-24-2008, 09:20 AM
This tells me that people are certain this year will be bad and they hope 2009 won't be as bad.

seapilot
03-24-2008, 10:53 AM
The corrupt media writes it and says it enough many sheeple will begin to repeat it. This is the tip of the iceberg and economy is the titanic that just plowed into it. The media is as usual acting like the band playing on the aft deck.