PDA

View Full Version : Lets Get Aravoth A Job With The Campaign!

max
08-19-2007, 08:22 AM
Aravoth and forum readers,

Have u considered applying for a position with RP campaign? After watching those HORRIBLE , emotionless, non-focused, ads that they ran in Iowa, i am convinced they could use your talents.

If you are interested, we could get a petition going on this forum. So many have seen your videos. We could get you a job making TV spots if we demamnded it

what do u all think about a "draft Aravoth" movement?

LibertyEagle
08-19-2007, 08:23 AM
Have you asked Aravoth about this?

max
08-19-2007, 08:26 AM
not directly. Eventually he will see this post

im hoping that if enough of us want him to...he may do it out of a sense of obligation...think about it, if enough of us contact HQ and they see his work, they have to hire him..

any objective person will conclude that his videos are FAR superior to the rubbish they ran in Iowa.

who wants to 2nd this motion?

LibertyEagle
08-19-2007, 08:31 AM
Or.... we could ask him if he would be involved in the creation of our grassroots commercials. Something tells me the grassroots is going to be running commercials long before the campaign does any or many more.

max
08-19-2007, 08:35 AM
thats another possibility

he can make a bunch of 30 second spots on various issues, then we finance and place them on our own...

Mastiff
08-19-2007, 08:37 AM
I don't have the background on this, but an idea would be to pre-make ads and then let people donate for the airing of specific ones. This is assuming the production costs are relatively minimal.

princessredtights
08-19-2007, 09:06 AM
I don't have the background on this, but an idea would be to pre-make ads and then let people donate for the airing of specific ones. This is assuming the production costs are relatively minimal.

That's a good idea!

UtahApocalypse
08-19-2007, 09:11 AM
I think it would be great to get Aravoth to do grassroots commercial. His video's are awe inspiring. I bet he could do some amazing things with 30-60 second commercials.

One problem, when other candidates find out he is working for free they will start throwing him boatloads of money to work for them.

LibertyEagle
08-19-2007, 09:30 AM
Aravoth is wonderful, but we will likely need to bring in some Pros at some point in the process. Don't you think?

It doesn't cost any more to air a "finished" commercial, than an unfinished one.

Original_Intent
08-19-2007, 10:31 AM
I have been working on an idea for a project that I honestly believe could be a huge contributor to the campaign. If I had Aravoth's mad skillz I would do it myself. It doesn't require being part of the national campaign. Aravoth, I am sure could do a stellar job at it. I want to polish the idea a bit before I present it.

Aravoth has already done a huge service to the campaign, there is no one making better RP videos imo, and I would even hazard a guess that he has "inspired" many other video producers with his work.

Spirit of '76
08-19-2007, 10:42 AM
Get me one while you're at it.

Kthnxbye.