PDA

View Full Version : Your plans for the RNC and forward?

DeadtoSin
03-23-2008, 01:22 PM
First of all, I want to say that this is MY plan. I'm not saying that this is what we should all do, this is the right way, etc. I can accept that we all come from different places, backgrounds, and beliefs. We aren't always going to agree, and I think that is what is beautiful about freedom.

I plan on spreading the message of freedom. I will currently continue to do it through Ron Paul, and then after that I'll continue spreading it locally through the people I meet.

I plan on aiding the entire movement monetarily through whatever the next big thing is. For a while it was money bombs, blimps, etc and I want to continue to stay in on what the movement is doing.

I'm going to punish the GOP this time. I won't bash McCain as a person, but I will be doing my dead level best to bring some real knowledge of McCain's past actions and future plans to people. I don't want to permanently cause a split in the Republican Party and take 10% of its base like we COULD do. I want to punish them this election and let them know that we are organized. This way they would have to listen to our wants and implement them in some way, or risk us splitting the vote enough for the Democrats to win. I think it is good to get involved locally and begin to take over the party, but I don't think a national "wake-up call" like this would hurt either.

Well, those are my current plans.

AndrewJackson
03-23-2008, 01:29 PM
I'm thinking about pulling a Cho or a Defiler.

jkm1864
03-23-2008, 01:37 PM
You are under the assumption that the elections are fair and honest people can win. I am under the assumption that only the most corrupt evil people can win. The people up on the podium have sold their souls to the bankers, arms dealers, & insurance companies for power. You can see it in the media coverage and the laws that seem to get past every year. We have had our government stolen from us by special interests. The RNC is the enemy in our struggle and ignorant Americans might as well be placed into that catagory also.

Highland
03-23-2008, 01:40 PM
I am in NC...so we are working on local candidates who are Ron Paulers...as well as supporting the state level Ron Paul candidates ....like Walter Jones and others who post on this forum. We have a good Ron Paul base in WNC. WE are going to the local Rep. Party meetings and are going to be delegates. Still passing out slimjims/videos and lots of campaign stickers and signs for RP in NC. Also we got the Arkansas artist to make the portrait of RP as Jefferson and Carol as Betsy Ross, which is being handled by Granny (she is from WNC). We are doing another ad coming up for RP's grassroots to download and play on their local networks here are the other two (saved campaign over $100,000 before super Tuesday on advertising locally on TV/Radio)....

www.highlandmediaworks.com/ronpaulad

also we swift-boated McCain with two ads we made that were sponsored by the Vietnam Vets against McCain.

I guess we will always spread the message to any willing ear and are mostly focused on Jimmy Goodman's campaign (Ron Pauler for 10 years) in Franklin NC for commissioner, we are finishing the site...but it will be...
www.jimmygoodman.net

Other than that, I draw a blank...lol