PDA

View Full Version : Why...

rockandrollsouls
03-23-2008, 10:29 AM
Do my college textbooks praise NATA, CAFTA, the WTO, the fed, and all of these "free trade" agreements and rules and regulations.

Now you know why people grow up and ruin our country....they learn this is good. College is a scam :(

yongrel
03-23-2008, 10:30 AM
Textbooks don't write themselves.

m72mc
03-23-2008, 10:33 AM
ya, thatīs why we need new books.

Mr. White
03-23-2008, 11:08 AM
Do my college textbooks praise NATA, CAFTA, the WTO, the fed, and all of these "free trade" agreements and rules and regulations.

Now you know why people grow up and ruin our country....they learn this is good. College is a scam :(

That would be a question to ask your professor. Grow some cajones.

m72mc
03-23-2008, 11:10 AM

Department of Education ??

FrankRep
03-23-2008, 11:53 AM

You can thank the Department of Education (http://www.ed.gov/).

LEK
03-23-2008, 12:10 PM

So is elementary and secondary government schools...college is an extension of those. Not all colleges, mind you, but most.

Think for yourself whipper-snappers. Please keep asking questions and analyzing what you are told. Use those brains. Eyes and ears open, mind sharp.

:)

rockandrollsouls
03-23-2008, 02:07 PM
I'm well aware of the shortfall of these things, but you can bet 99 percent of my classmates aren't. Thank goodness one of my professors is more open minded....he'll carry on a discussion about why the dollar is crashing and stray from the text etc etc.