PDA

View Full Version : Greg Palast Book Poll

american.swan
08-19-2007, 05:57 AM
Have you read either Armed Madhouse or The Best Democracy Money Can Buy?

Remember fan came from fanatic. crazy about his work.

It isn't easy typing these messages with my 15 month old son climbing all over me and fighting me for keyboard time.

american.swan
08-19-2007, 06:10 AM
Did someone at the White House really say the following about Greg Palast?

“We hate that sonuvabitch.” -The White House

I wouldn't doubt it. hahaha

american.swan
08-19-2007, 06:10 AM
Who is Greg Palast?

Answer: http://www.gregpalast.com/about-greg/

princessredtights
08-19-2007, 09:15 AM
I've heard of him but I have not read his work. I occasionally check his website ...

Tin_Foil_Hat
08-19-2007, 10:26 AM
I have read Armed Madhouse. Excellent book.

CurtisLow
08-19-2007, 11:35 AM
I have read Armed Madhouse. Excellent book.

I watched the video, and in it he says the "08" election can be won by "the people" What do we need to do or what does he say about it?

thanks,

Brandybuck
08-19-2007, 12:13 PM
Far far too options in that poll. Please fix it. I know who he is, but I have not read his books, and do not any current plans to.

american.swan
08-19-2007, 04:44 PM
I watched the video, and in it he says the "08" election can be won by "the people" What do we need to do or what does he say about it?

thanks,

Background : http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=12957

Ok Straight from Armed Madhouse...

1. Vote Early
2. Don't Don't DON'T mail in your ballot
3. Register and Register and Register [grandma, uncles, kids, maybe the dog]
4. Vote Unconditionally, NOT PROVISIONALLY
5. Join the Party (can't influence if your not in them)
6. Join the Insurgency
--- Don't rely on the parties. The dem or rep won't save your vote. If a movement is created the figure head(like Roosevelt) will come. Hang around other democracy junkies and sign up at the following organization... www.electiondefencealliance.org Rainbow/PUSH Coalition networkofcitizens.org Election Protection Coalition via www.PFAW.org check www.armedmadhouse.com for more

7. Occupy Ohio, invade Nevada
---The next election will likely be stolen from Nevada. Forestall the military option and invade with poll workers. Get the vote out. go door to door everywhere, but especially Nevada.

8. Sue the bastards
----Lawyers on Ourside, if you have information or can help maybe contact them. Bob Fitrakis Cliff Arnebeck Lowell Findlay People for the United Way, NAACP Advancement Project, and others in the Election Protection Coalition
---Bobby Kennedy Jr. Mike Papantonio, Mike McCabe.....

9. Make the Democratic Demand: No Vote Left Behind
--- Greg Palast had a dream of the vote looser standing on the white house steps shouting count the votes...it happened...in Spanish...in Mexico. Not here. Don't count on millionaires counting your vote. Kerry told the NAACP's lawyers to back off.
You can have all the paper ballots in the world, but if no one demands to look at them, then you might as well have used invisible ink when filling it out. Mass demonstrations of voter fraud didn't change mexico, but it did affect Ukraine, Peru, and Serbia a lot. So don't give up.

Colleen
08-19-2007, 05:01 PM
I am familiar with him but he is not my favorite of the genre. At least he is doing something.

fromthewilderness.com is great, also.

Colleen
08-19-2007, 05:05 PM
I have been familiar with him for about 7 years. He gets some things right.

I really like fromthewilderness.com, Michael Ruppert's site. He gets it right lots, too.

Hey, nice to see another reformed liberal here.