PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's answers? Do something about it...

american.swan
08-19-2007, 12:37 AM
Many here , not all, are complaining about how Ron Paul has answered a few questions.

How about writing up a few sentences on each topic and present it to him as how we would answer the attack questions and such?

Just sitting here complaining about it won't change anything, but getting something into Ron Paul's hands or his managers hands MIGHT make a difference.

Just a thought.

jblosser
08-19-2007, 12:42 AM
Everyone trying to backseat speech write for Ron needs to produce credentials of the last time they ran a Presidential campaign that was this successful across this wide a range of voters. Or they can shut up and go carry a sign. I'm tired of it.

american.swan
08-19-2007, 01:29 AM
jblosser thanks for your response.

The last time I checked the best leaders delegate. When I run for office, I am going to seek as much help as I can. If some goth dressing 18 year old wants to send me a letter with advice for my campaign, I think that is fine.

I hope to get more advice from you, Jblosser in the future. I am sure you'll have a lot of good ideas for my Ron Paul loving campaign.

Ron Paul Fan
08-19-2007, 01:36 AM
I haven't criticized him and I agree with jb. No one here has ran a Presidential campaign or 10 Congressional campaigns and 10 winning Congressional campaigns might i add. Ron Paul doesn't want to tell you how to do your job and run your life, so I don't tell him how to do his job either. He's a 20 year politician who knows what he's doing. Kent Snyder didn't get to be his campaign manager by accident. I think these people know what they're doing and don't need any help from people on the internet who don't have near the experience or knowledge that they do in politics and public speaking. Ron Paul isn't going to take some speech someone on the internet gives him and say it in a debate. Don't be ridiculous. He's going to speak his mind and say what he feels, and that's part of his appeal.

quickmike
08-19-2007, 01:53 AM
Everyone trying to backseat speech write for Ron needs to produce credentials of the last time they ran a Presidential campaign that was this successful across this wide a range of voters. Or they can shut up and go carry a sign. I'm tired of it.

carrying a sign that says "im tired of it" isnt gonna do anything except confuse people:D

jblosser
08-19-2007, 02:17 AM
Delegation works well when you avoid unnecessary redundancy and push everyone's strengths. The campaign has almost entirely delegated to us the task of getting people in front of Ron Paul. We make the videos, we advertise his name, we tell people to look him, we push the cards.

Ron is doing amazing things in drawing people together under this message, and yeah he may be doing it ways that defy conventional wisdom, but they are working. Why do we want to fight that? Go with it! If I hit people that demand to hear from me what he thinks instead of going and looking him up, I give them his answers in his words (or as close as I can come), I don't give it to them in my words, because his words work better. I don't have to understand it to go along with it.

american.swan
08-19-2007, 05:49 AM
Delegation works well when you avoid unnecessary redundancy and push everyone's strengths. The campaign has almost entirely delegated to us the task of getting people in front of Ron Paul. We make the videos, we advertise his name, we tell people to look him, we push the cards.

Ron is doing amazing things in drawing people together under this message, and yeah he may be doing it ways that defy conventional wisdom, but they are working. Why do we want to fight that? Go with it! If I hit people that demand to hear from me what he thinks instead of going and looking him up, I give them his answers in his words (or as close as I can come), I don't give it to them in my words, because his words work better. I don't have to understand it to go along with it.

Ok, cool. Whatever works to get the message out. Right!! And WIN!!

angelatc
08-19-2007, 08:06 AM
I osrt of agree with Swan. I think Congressman Paul is probably too busy to read letters, but if I ever sat down to dinner with him I'd tell him what I thought.