PDA

View Full Version : ¡Que siempre nos enfoquemos en las libertades individuales!

libertythor
03-22-2008, 02:26 AM
Ya vieron el titulo de esta corrida de mensajes en español. No importa en donde estén; el concepto es igual. ¡Bueno! Por favor lean la platica.

Even though some will be pissed over seeing Spanish on this forum. Quit trolling and naysaying. The deal with the state conventions has a good purpose....e.g. "getting people elected to party posts.... altering the platform." Don't listen to the naysayers. Keep going for it. Hats off to you Derdy, Torchbearer, LandonCook, and all who are working their asses off to make this happen. If I wasn't (subjunctive view.... :D ) in Mexico with obligations here and financial limitations that make flights and trips to conventions cost prohibitive (I legally vote absentee by mail in MO....and COULD TAKE PART, but I can't. :( ) , I would have been in Laclede County trying to win people over and participating.

Keep it up. I am proud of the progress that has been made. Back when I heard RP announced that he would be a candidate, I never imagined that such progress would have been made.

If I end up staying down here and I become a Mexican citizen, I will fight for the same ideals here. (Its not possible for me to do it here now because the Mexican Constitution forbids ANY political involvement from foreigners.)

Anyways.....ignore the trolls (like the idiot with RP in his nick that keeps belittling the efforts in my home state of Missouri) ...and keep on trucking. My spirits have been lifted by the headway that has been made so far.......8 years ago when I first got involved with politics .....this would have been a pipe dream.

:) The title was to get people to say WTF and open it. LOL Have a great Easter weekend....holy weekend...semana santa.....spring break. :cool:

ronpaulhawaii
03-22-2008, 03:12 AM
+$20.08

libertythor
03-22-2008, 04:03 AM
bumpers ...so that all see the overall point. Stop tearing down people that are making efforts to better the situation. Think about it. St. Louis and Kansas City (Jackson County, St. Charles County (suburban and rural St. Louis), Jefferson County ....etc SIGNIFICANT areas went for RP in the caucuses. That is an achievement. If some attention was paid to the small towns and counties...and not that much...just organization...RP would already have a landslide in the MO GOP convention because in the Ozarks and rural counties....people have a more libertarian mindset than in even KC or STL (major metro areas of national importance!).

Organization. Not tearing each other down over trivial shit....etc. ¡Sí! ¡Se puede! :) Look forward to the midterm elections and conventions. Look forward to 4 years from now. Advance! Go for it!

libertythor
03-22-2008, 01:43 PM
bump