PDA

View Full Version : Keep these forums ALWAYS

jd603
03-21-2008, 08:44 PM
I'd just like to take a few minutes to say that most of the people here are my kind of people and share the same concerns as me , and of course care about this country greatly.

Post-election we should keep these forums, possible keep the ronpaulforums.com name but also perhaps add another and keep growing?

I'd certainly be willing to provide the free hosting if the people who are currently hosting it want to give up on it or if they are paying for it and no longer want to etc.

Keep the movement alive and takeover your local governments!!! :D

Vet_from_cali
03-21-2008, 08:47 PM
i was wondering the same thing myself. what is going to happen post-elections? hope this site stays up

pinkmandy
03-21-2008, 09:39 PM
Or you could all just come to NH..we can become a political force and have a lot of fun, too!

icon124
03-21-2008, 09:47 PM
^Or not...I still haven't forgotten

lol just kidding but you guys did get me upset...I always thought highly of the free state

anyway yeah we need to keep this site, I need somewhere to vent to "normal" people like me :)

Kludge
03-21-2008, 09:48 PM
Libertyforest.com ;)

LibertiORDeth
03-21-2008, 09:52 PM
Or you could all just come to NH..we can become a political force and have a lot of fun, too!

Or you could come to Liberty Island.. we can become a political force and have a lot of fun, too!
www.libertyisland.tk