PDA

View Full Version : Canadian troops can be deployed to American cites to crash the uprising

New Governor Of Alaska
03-21-2008, 12:25 PM
They are secretly planning to create one army to make it legal for US and Canadian troops to cross the border. This is what US and Canada's governments don't want people to know:

Canada, U.S. agree to use each other's troops in civil emergencies
February 22, 2008

Canada and the U.S. have signed an agreement that paves the way for the militaries from either nation to send troops across each other's borders during an emergency, but some are questioning why the Harper government has kept silent on the deal.
Neither the Canadian government nor the Canadian Forces announced the new agreement, which was signed Feb. 14 in Texas.

The U.S. military's Northern Command, however, publicized the agreement with a statement outlining how its top officer, Gen. Gene Renuart, and Canadian Lt.-Gen. Marc Dumais, head of Canada Command, signed the plan, which allows the military from one nation to support the armed forces of the other nation during a civil emergency.
"Are we going to see (U.S.) troops on our soil for minor potential threats to a pipeline or a road?" he asked.
Trew also noted the U.S. military does not allow its soldiers to operate
under foreign command so there are questions about who controls American forces if they are requested for service in Canada. "We don't know the answers because the government doesn't want to even announce the plan," he said.

READ MORE - http://www.canada.com/topics/news/story.html?id=403d90d6-7a61-41ac-8cef-902a1d14879d&k=14984

tod evans
03-21-2008, 12:29 PM
does anybody know of any citizens who actually approve of these decisions our elected officials are making on our behalf?

Give me liberty
03-21-2008, 01:49 PM
does anybody know of any citizens who actually approve of these decisions our elected officials are making on our behalf?

Hmm the neo cons would approve of it:rolleyes:

The love big gov.

Truth Warrior
03-21-2008, 01:56 PM
Perhaps the Canadian soldiers would be less hesitant to shoot down Americans in the street than American soldiers would be. And vice versa in Canada.

Signzit
03-21-2008, 02:07 PM
It's coming!

Stock up on Dry Goods: beans, rice, bullets anything that will not spoil or can be sent down range. Move out of big cities if you are able. Buy fuel.

Indy Vidual
03-21-2008, 02:15 PM
It's coming!

Stock up on Dry Goods: beans, rice, bullets anything that will not spoil or can be sent down range. Move out of big cities if you are able. Buy fuel.
Are the secret FEMA camps primarily for starving looters, or Ron Paul supporters? :eek:
I used to be really scared they were for political prisoners, but they need the camps for the big city rioters. Is this correct?
Anyone want to speculate??

Truth Warrior
03-21-2008, 02:22 PM
Are the secret FEMA camps primarily for starving looters, or Ron Paul supporters? :eek:
I used to be really scared they were for political prisoners, but they need the camps for the big city rioters. Is this correct?
Anyone want to speculate??

All of the "useless eaters" and other miscellaneous "undesirables".<IMHO>

stargazer
03-21-2008, 05:02 PM
As a Canadian I am sure that this is not to put what few boots we have on your soil.

Look at your foreign policy regarding securing American interests abroad and your countries record of past actions centered around "special interests", ie. oil, mineral resources, drugs...

We, as Canadians have the short end of the stick on this one, as is the way with any countries collaboration with your corrupt government, pick a country, any country...

You see, it is your armed forces which should be held accountable for the atrocities associated with your nations bid to dominate through the policies established in the PNAC ideals, yet all we are hearing from you over this are comments like "Perhaps the Canadian soldiers would be less hesitant to shoot down Americans in the street than American soldiers would be. And vice versa in Canada.", wake up to reality for a minute will you. If you actually new anything about Canadian morals and beliefs you would be ashamed at comments such as this.

Why is it not obvious that in the US, the head of the military is also the ruler of the land, yet any other country, other than those of vital interests to your country, are slammed for being an evil regime state if this happens?

We lost our right to self defense and self determination the instance the avero areo was canceled, and since then have been actively involved in rolling over and playing dead to the wishes of your government. Granted from time to time there is a disagreement but that is when your government has twists the rules to suit your nations interests, take the softwood lumber dispute for example.

If I did not admire the work of people behind this campaign I would not be posting this, but as a favor to shed some light on the reality of the situation, I feel it is my duty. Stop blaming others and accept what has been done behind your backs and get out there and say "no more", for until you do this nothing will ever change and you will remain a passenger along for the ride, in the trunk none the less.

-------

He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.
Albert Einstein

Truth Warrior
03-21-2008, 05:30 PM
As a Canadian I am sure that this is not to put what few boots we have on your soil.

Look at your foreign policy regarding securing American interests abroad and your countries record of past actions centered around "special interests", ie. oil, mineral resources, drugs...

We, as Canadians have the short end of the stick on this one, as is the way with any countries collaboration with your corrupt government, pick a country, any country...

You see, it is your armed forces which should be held accountable for the atrocities associated with your nations bid to dominate through the policies established in the PNAC ideals, yet all we are hearing from you over this are comments like "Perhaps the Canadian soldiers would be less hesitant to shoot down Americans in the street than American soldiers would be. And vice versa in Canada.", wake up to reality for a minute will you. If you actually new anything about Canadian morals and beliefs you would be ashamed at comments such as this.

Why is it not obvious that in the US, the head of the military is also the ruler of the land, yet any other country, other than those of vital interests to your country, are slammed for being an evil regime state if this happens?

We lost our right to self defense and self determination the instance the avero areo was canceled, and since then have been actively involved in rolling over and playing dead to the wishes of your government. Granted from time to time there is a disagreement but that is when your government has twists the rules to suit your nations interests, take the softwood lumber dispute for example.

If I did not admire the work of people behind this campaign I would not be posting this, but as a favor to shed some light on the reality of the situation, I feel it is my duty. Stop blaming others and accept what has been done behind your backs and get out there and say "no more", for until you do this nothing will ever change and you will remain a passenger along for the ride, in the trunk none the less.

-------

He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.
Albert Einstein

You figure out what it means then ............... please.

http://www.nationalpost.com/news/canada/story.html?id=327869

Thanks! :)

Signzit
03-21-2008, 06:07 PM

many of us are admitting to; what has been done in our names, behind our backs and without our consent, I would guess a very large percentage in these very same RP forums, of which you speak of so highly.

Thanks for working with us, but to claim moral high ground based on Canadian values within your Military is foolhardy at best. There would be such the influx of international paid thugs into your army, the only thing making them Canadian would be the uniform. Plus you said yourself, your our own government is rolling over and taking it big-time, from our government. Why, are they doing that? I know why.

Trying to use our country as the world's scape-goat is also horse shit. I will stipulate to everything you've stated as true and agree with much of what you say but we are not in this a lone. Granted we are the biggest offender but only as a third party as a Club for our/your International Mega Corporations and the Banks.

In every country and or Union, these abuses take place; just look at The Lisban Treaty that passed in the EU, late last year, sad. We are being rounded-up worldwide.

In every country or Union, there are elitists willing to sell out their poor and middle class, to grow their group! This includes your sweet ass, very nice people (that's what Our Parents and Granparents were) are also being sold out by your ruling class, for that same kind of power. The differance is you have us to look at, as a guide, our parents and granparents had no such guide or guage. They had no Idea the evils planed for this world. Ever been to Prison Planet?

According to Lindsey Williams, we have traded in the Gold Standard for an Oil Standard and since we are the world's currency and all oil is sold in US Dollars, we look like the world's bad guy and we are, but we're not alone.

Thanks helping Ron my Canadian Brother!

RJB
03-21-2008, 06:20 PM
If you actually new anything about Canadian morals and beliefs you would be ashamed at comments such as this.

That's the belief that got the Germans, Italians-- heck every oppressor ever in trouble. Including the United States. The world is full of scoundrels.

Take it from me as a US citizen. It galls me when I talk to a decent person who believes our foriegn policy is good because we are a good people. These are good people like your Canadian neighbors.

And yes I lived on the border by Canada for a few years and know the good people there. They can be as blinded as the good people here in the US. Always be on guard.

WarDog
03-21-2008, 06:37 PM
The sad truth

http://www.heyokamagazine.com/HEYOKA.12.%20MoneyMasters.htm

stargazer
03-21-2008, 09:02 PM
Arg, I hate the lack of human touch on the net, things often get taken out of context.