PDA

View Full Version : Youtube leaves out Dr. Paul?

RucdelaSpook
03-20-2008, 09:57 PM
On the Youtube page you choose 08 page
http://www.youtube.com/youchoose

they neglect to show Dr. Paul's name under the Republican nominees. They show Clinton, Obama, for the Democrats and McCain for the Republicans.

Could we write them a letter? Doesn't Google own YouTube? Didn't Google used to like us??? (even though sometimes they don't post News for Ron Paul, when you search 'ron paul' in the engine)

How do you write a message to YouTube? :confused:
On a more positive note, we'll be getting the winners of the YouTube video awards announced tomorrow. I hope we win!

Hey, Texas! Let's one-better Missouri at the county conventions next Saturday (the 29th)! :D

coyote_sprit
03-20-2008, 10:50 PM
That's cause McCain is considered the nominee.

HollyforRP
03-20-2008, 11:08 PM
I no longer use google for my default search. Instead I use Live Search. People at google hate Bill Gates. Most likely jealousy issues.

satchelmcqueen
03-22-2008, 08:05 PM
ive wrote youtube 3 times now over this matter and no responce whatsoever. i am going to cancel my account tomorrow if they dont put Ron Paul up. I dont have any means to put up a video,,....but for those who can, could someone please put up a vid concerning this matter? Lets call them out on their own site from this day forward.

HollyforRP
03-23-2008, 01:11 AM
Is there an alternative for uploading videos to youtube that isn't myspace or CNN's I-report?

SimpleName
03-25-2008, 07:28 PM
I no longer use google for my default search. Instead I use Live Search. People at google hate Bill Gates. Most likely jealousy issues.

They are all roughly as corrupt. People at Google hate Bill Gates, Bill Gates hates them, Netscape creators would kill Gates if they could, Yahoo hates Google. It doesn't really matter. They are all part of the game in some form. Lets not forget that Microsoft is a decent chunk (and used to be more of a chunk) in the MSNBC news channel...the one that we constantly complain about on here. That is mostly investment it seems, but still, they are investing in an evil conglomerate.

Besides all that...Google search is 100 times better.

ftsmallwood
03-26-2008, 01:19 AM
On the Youtube page you choose 08 page
http://www.youtube.com/youchoose

they neglect to show Dr. Paul's name under the Republican nominees. They show Clinton, Obama, for the Democrats and McCain for the Republicans.

Could we write them a letter? Doesn't Google own YouTube? Didn't Google used to like us??? (even though sometimes they don't post News for Ron Paul, when you search 'ron paul' in the engine)

How do you write a message to YouTube? :confused:
On a more positive note, we'll be getting the winners of the YouTube video awards announced tomorrow. I hope we win!

Hey, Texas! Let's one-better Missouri at the county conventions next Saturday (the 29th)! :D

No, google never "liked us". They just responded fairly to the demands of their employees to let Dr. Paul speak to their employees. That's all. They just didn't exclude him from their speaking forum.