PDA

View Full Version : The Awakening

mdh
05-25-2007, 11:17 AM
Truly a classic chat log, that I just had to share with you guys:

<eifer @EFnet> so wait, this whole no law for income tax is legit?
<jron> eifer, pretty much; but the irs rules by force.
<eifer @EFnet> how is this possible
<eifer @EFnet> so this is what ron paul has been talking about all along with changing back the monetary system to a gold backed system?
<jron> yeah, if you have the time, check out money as debt and money masters
<jron> also on google video
<eifer @EFnet> I'm watching the freedom to fascism thing
<eifer @EFnet> and if this is true
<eifer @EFnet> I'm mad as hell

cujothekitten
05-25-2007, 12:10 PM
Nice to see another person wake up a bit :D

mdh
05-25-2007, 12:26 PM
It is true though that the IRS rules by fear and force. Hell, I can speak from personal knowledge when I say there is no part of the government that is both willing and able to put the hurt to someone the way that the IRS can and is. And I'm including parts of the government that most people don't even know about when I say this.

Brandybuck
05-25-2007, 02:42 PM
The Freedom to Fascism video is a bit sensationalist and hyperbolic, but it speaks the truth. I have ordered 100 copies of the video to hand out.

Craig_R
05-25-2007, 07:46 PM
It probably doesnt apply to you. for more on that check out www.losthorizons.com
there , you will find out the government gives back every red cent taken from you as "income" taxes if you know the law.

Gee
05-25-2007, 07:51 PM
The Freedom to Fascism video is a bit sensationalist and hyperbolic, but it speaks the truth.
I dunno if I'd call it "truth", but it does have some truth behind the stuff it says. I guess.

Brandybuck
05-25-2007, 08:21 PM
I dunno if I'd call it "truth", but it does have some truth behind the stuff it says. I guess.
The two basic points of the film are regards to the IRS and the Federal Reserve. Has the IRS and its activities been properly authorized by congress? I do not believe so. This is an agency that is acting beyond its authority. Is the Fed a cartel of private banks? Are they in charge of our monetary supply? The answers are yes. In both of these cases the documentary speaks the truth. (not the lack of capitalization).

Many of the films details are sensationalized, and some of the speakers may be in error. (The final Lou Dobbs segment was extremely misleading, for example, and detracts from the film). So there's no way I can say 100% of the film is true. But as a whole it's certainly more true than those IRS brochures that tell you paying taxes is voluntary!

JosephTheLibertarian
05-25-2007, 08:24 PM
The IRS has hurt THOUSANDS if not MILLIONS of working families and individuals! And why? The Federal Reserve just prints up money out of thin air, so why do they hassle poor / working class people for their money? They're horrible. The Federal Reserve prints up enough money to make everyone rich! LOL might as well.

Kregener
05-26-2007, 08:12 AM
Anyone who does not believe the IRS is rogue and out of control just needs to read up on the fate of Congressman George Hansen of Idaho.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Kregener/s_irs.jpg

americus
05-26-2007, 11:11 AM
G'Day All,

I'm new here, so I'll jump in with respect to the IRS thugs. Perhaps the following information will inspire others to do their research into just what exactly the IRS is and whom it serves.

At footnote
23 in the case of Chrysler Corp. v. Brown, 441 U.S. 281 http://laws.findlaw.com/us/441/281 1979, the U.S. Supreme Court admitted that no organic Act for the IRS could be found, after they searched for such an Act all the way back to the Civil War, which ended in the year 1865.

Since there was no organic Act creating it, the IRS is not a lawful organization within the United States Government Department of Justice or the Department of the Treasury.

If an organization within the Department of the Treasury is not a lawful organization, then what exactly is the IRS? http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/31/stIch3schI.html U.S.

The IRS appears to be a collection agency working for foreign banks and operating out of Puerto Rico under color of Law, specifically a collection agency for the Federal Reserve Bank, which is also not a Federal Agency, but rather is a privatly owned for profit corperation.

Remember, Google is your friend.

Regards,

Americus