PDA

View Full Version : a magic trick

nc4rp
03-20-2008, 08:04 PM
the magic trick (im using the word trick just for entertainment purposes)

"There is a sweeping nationwide movement for GoP delegates at the National Convention to CHOOSE a true conservative, Congressman Paul, in the first round of voting instead of being force-fed the corporate globalists choice of Senator McCain"

the basis of the magic trick:

McCain was RAILROADED into the nomination by the corporate, globalist powers denying the GoP a real choice for a true conservative. If we can touch the hearts and minds of those specific delegates (whether committed or uncommitted) that they were denied a choice and that THEY STILL HAVE A CHOICE IF THEY WILL EXCERSICE THEIR WILL.

Implementation of the trick:

1. Contact the delegates in mass and inform them of this simple equation.

2. get the word out

3. at the convention, just before voting and before Ron's speech (if they let him speak) each Paul delegate stand up and address their surrounding delegates sitting around them and say : "Fellow Americans there is a sweeping movement by true conservative Americans to make a CHOICE for a true conservative: Choose Congressman Paul. Dont accept being force-fed a candidate that was chosen by corporate, globalist powers. Make your OWN choice for a true conservative. You STILL HAVE A CHOICE. Thank you.

Result of the strategy:

peeling off just enough uncommitteds to force a brokered convention. 2nd round of voting will have a mass leaning over towards Paul (in my guestimation). 3rd round of voting elects Ron as the candidate.

We have 5 months to initiate this as a last 'parting shot' leading up to the last moments before the vote at the national convention. I would encourage Congressman Paul to do a nationwide TV commercial the week before the national convention appealing directly and specifically to the GoP National Delegates' hearts and minds.

LibertiORDeth
03-20-2008, 08:16 PM
I just don't know if we could get that many... what would we need, half?

sidster
03-20-2008, 08:25 PM
If RP delegates pull this off I will be most amazed and they would be true
patriots in our recent history!

If we do pull this off, this WILL be a REAL Revolution!

Under normal circumstances I would question the ethical and moral aspects
of such "behavior", but due to the unfair treatment of Ron Paul by the MSM
and other political and corporate outlets, I see it to be fair and just. However,
I am not certain what the possibilities of success really are.

evilfunnystuff
03-20-2008, 08:51 PM
I just don't know if we could get that many... what would we need, half?

no just enough so mccain doesnt get half.

keep im mind there will still be delegates bound to mit huck and maybey thompson i think it looked like he might get a few

sidster
03-20-2008, 10:26 PM
keep im mind there will still be delegates bound to mit huck and maybey thompson i think it looked like he might get a few

are they still bound to the quiters?

magicmike
03-20-2008, 10:32 PM

Very good question, I would contact the local GOP office to ask that question.
Call up the secretary of state they should be able to pass a contact number to you.

You could contact national GOP, but I'm fairly certain that the state GOP's do the micro-management decisions.

A Ron Paul Rebel
03-21-2008, 11:25 AM
...I've been thinking of strategically placed signs around the RNC

Also, 'conservative viewpoint' literature (with Ron Paul inside) on
all the seats as was in that one county.

Very good reason to get 100,000 to St. Paul :)
...100,000 peeps could sway a lot of votes :)
(but it would 100% have to not be... over zealous RPsupporters. Cool and educated! :))

acptulsa
03-21-2008, 11:32 AM

That is a state-by-state matter. In my state the binding lasts until the candidate drops out. Other states handle it differently. This is, in fact, some of the reason for the "unbound after round x" rules some states use instead.