UtahApocalypse
08-18-2007, 09:50 PM
what a idiot.

krott5333
08-18-2007, 09:52 PM
oh my god that was absolutely HILARIOUS

aravoth
yeah, I am flabbergasted that people like this actually have enough intelligence to chew thier food.

Korey Kaczynski
Democracy is a failure.

remaxjon
08-18-2007, 09:53 PM
This is what we are up aganist:mad:

quickmike
08-18-2007, 09:53 PM
This man is a PSYCHO!!!! LOL I wouldnt concern myself with douche bags like that. They could take away every freedom we have left and he'd be cheering the neo-cons on full force because he is a coward that values the "appearance" of security over his own liberty. Guys like this are a dime a dozen.

Wearing a cowboy hat with a East Coast accent. LOL.......... that would be like me dressing up in a pirate costume every day in public. Yeah, hes a real cowboy. What a tool:D

trispear
08-18-2007, 09:54 PM
I went and rated everything of his 1 star. Liars and Demagogues like this do not need the ratings nor the attention.

I respectfully ask others do the same:
http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ConservativeVoiceUSA&p=r

aravoth
08-18-2007, 09:56 PM
I went and rated everything of his 1 star. Liars and Demagogues like this do not need the ratings nor the attention.

indeed

jonahtrainer
08-18-2007, 09:57 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DaQhzrD2nns

Those darn Paulies are spamming everything. We don't need to confront their ideas but just shut them up!

Cowlesy
08-18-2007, 09:58 PM
1 word. Chimp.

DeadheadForPaul
08-18-2007, 10:00 PM
God I hope he is not reproducing

quickmike
08-18-2007, 10:01 PM
God I hope he is not reproducing

Only if humans can successfully impregnate sheep would that be possible for this guy.

pazzo83
08-18-2007, 10:02 PM
Democracy is a failure.

Can I get an Amen?

quickmike
08-18-2007, 10:04 PM
Its times like this I find myself rethinking my stance on abortion:D

aravoth
08-18-2007, 10:04 PM
Its times like this I find myself rethinking my stance on abortion:D

bwahahahaha

Cowlesy
08-18-2007, 10:05 PM

aravoth (45 seconds ago)
lol, yeah in 5 minutes I log on all 150 of my youtube accounts, simultaniously rated you 1 star, and typed 40 comments.

Hahahahhahahahaha...nice one.

Wyurm
08-18-2007, 10:06 PM

done --- lol, so if alot of us do this, will he somehow blame it on one RP spammer?

quickmike
08-18-2007, 10:10 PM
my post on the vid

"Poor Lonnies mom went to the doctor and was told " Im sorry mrs Beale, but its simply too late for an abortion, your son is 12 yrs old" ...........sigh"

JosephTheLibertarian
08-18-2007, 10:11 PM
why would I want a new Ronald Reagan? I think Reagan sucked. I think I'd prefer an illegal war over a war on drugs

quickmike
08-18-2007, 10:13 PM
why would I want a new Ronald Reagan? I think Reagan sucked. I think I'd prefer an illegal war over a war on drugs

Well, problem was, Reagan talked a good talk, alot like Ron Paul, unfortunately he either was lying right from the beginning, or getting shot in 81 slapped him down and showed him who he really served.

JosephTheLibertarian
08-18-2007, 10:16 PM
Well, problem was, Reagan talked a good talk, alot like Ron Paul, unfortunately he either was lying right from the beginning, or getting shot in 81 slapped him down and showed him who he really served.

who knows. What the hell was the logic behind the war on drugs? votes? It's funny how politicians use "protecting our children" to enforce laws that violate personal freedoms. "damn.. we gotta protect our children, that's why we have got to continually arrest the crack heads that hide out in old warehouses... we can't let them do crack we have to protect our children"

"theres people smoking marijuana out there.. we have to go out and arrest them, it's about protecting our children" that is the most STUPID argument I've ever seen. What kind of argument is that, exactly? LOL

"there's people that are buying and selling drugs out there.... we have to get this scum off of our streets" lol aint that funny when you think about it though? How exactly are they affecting your children? Your children won't do it if you raise them properly, no one holds a gun to your head and forces you to do drugs. No one even walks up to you and asks if you want drugs HA HA might walk up to you to kick your ass, but that's another story...can't "just say no" to someone that wants to beat your ass lol

inibo
http://www.nonstick.com/sounds/Bugs_Bunny/ltbb_103.wav

Wyurm

Let's not forget that he did have altzhiemer's disease and its difficult to say just how long he was suffering from it.

LibertyEagle
08-18-2007, 10:18 PM
He points out some decent things in this one.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-0vl6yt5ThI

But, he's too stupid to put it all together.

quickmike
08-18-2007, 10:20 PM
who knows. What the hell was the logic behind the war on drugs? votes?

good point joseph, old fashioned i guess, or maybe nancy, who knows....... shes kind of a big government stooge. She is all for government funded stem cell research and government funded research of all kinds, so maybe she had an influence on him. Not making excuses for the guy, but who knows. He definitely didnt live up to the hype though i agree. I still like his early speeches though. Wish he wasnt so full of crap after he got elected.

BLS
08-18-2007, 10:21 PM
I want my 4 minutes of my life back!!!

Darren McFillintheBlank
08-18-2007, 10:21 PM

DAZ
08-18-2007, 10:26 PM
who knows. What the hell was the logic behind the war on drugs? votes?

It was probably similar to the logic behind the prohibition of alcohol.

"Those rambunctious scoundrels and their floozy girlfriends are a menace to society with their drinking and carousing to all hours of the night!! It must be stopped! It is our duty as Americans to protect their eternal souls from hellfire and damnation!"
--Carrie Nation

:D

JosephTheLibertarian
08-18-2007, 10:30 PM
It was probably similar to the logic behind the prohibition of alcohol.

"Those rambunctious scoundrels and their floozy girlfriends are a menace to society with their drinking and carousing to all hours of the night!! It must be stopped! It is our duty as Americans to protect their eternal souls from hellfire and damnation!"
--Carrie Nation

:D

fools lol. I guess critical thinking wasn't one of Reagan's strong points. Or maybe Nancy wore the pants in the family? lol

quickmike
Reagan talked the talk but he didn't walk the walk. He could, however, nap the nap.

Yeah, he sure liked those 12 o'clock debreifing naps :D

fj45lvr
I just don't quite get how these guys can not take the islamists at their own word?? read their fatwa morons. Look at Israel and their state terrorism and stolen land from and against the "natives" with American military hardware and repeated vetos on the security council....it's not rocket science.

aravoth
08-18-2007, 10:33 PM
how far from the republican primary are we?

Wyurm
08-18-2007, 10:34 PM

sept, oct, nov, dec,

Oh, if you include the remaining days of this month about 5 months.

JosephTheLibertarian
08-18-2007, 10:34 PM
I just don't quite get how these guys can not take the islamists at their own word?? read their fatwa morons. Look at Israel and their state terrorism and stolen land from and against the "natives" with American military hardware and repeated vetos on the security council....it's not rocket science.

What are you trying to say here? According to the Libertarian doctrine, we don't really have any responsibility to any of the happenings in the ME, unless Congress votes on doing something. :cool:

Darren McFillintheBlank
08-18-2007, 10:37 PM

fluoridatedbrainsoup
08-18-2007, 10:58 PM
The war on drugs is largely the war on drugs which have the potentiality to expand your mind. Drugs like fluoride and aspartame are hugely promoted because they actually wreck your mind.

fj45lvr
08-18-2007, 10:58 PM
What are you trying to say here? According to the Libertarian doctrine, we don't really have any responsibility to any of the happenings in the ME, unless Congress votes on doing something. :cool:

that is what you would like to see....what I am saying is that when this guy complains that Dr. Paul is "blaming America" for terrorism that he like Rudy is either 1) lying 2) brainwashed or 3)ignorant of the facts of our meddling over there for the last 7 decades.

Too bad one can't simply transform these guys into the same situation and see how they respond....when people really get a grip on that aspect of PERSPECTIVE it is sobering.

jonahtrainer
08-18-2007, 11:04 PM

FL is on Jan 29th :mad:

jonahtrainer
08-18-2007, 11:05 PM
that is what you would like to see....what I am saying is that when this guy complains that Dr. Paul is "blaming America" for terrorism that he like Rudy is either 1) lying 2) brainwashed or 3)ignorant of the facts of our meddling over there for the last 7 decades.

Too bad one can't simply transform these guys into the same situation and see how they respond....when people really get a grip on that aspect of PERSPECTIVE it is sobering.

I think he just got some of his own blowback. I rated all his videos 1 star and left satirical 'fredthompsonforum' comments on them all.

aravoth
08-18-2007, 11:07 PM

timing is everything

aravoth
08-18-2007, 11:12 PM
You are in "Politics Lobby:15" ( Talk about current political events [Notification: We are currently recording IP addresses of all Yahoo! Chat users.] )

Was gonna check and see if anyone was talking about the good dr. in there, that is the welcome message.

quickmike
08-18-2007, 11:15 PM
You are in "Politics Lobby:15" ( Talk about current political events [Notification: We are currently recording IP addresses of all Yahoo! Chat users.] )

Was gonna check and see if anyone was talking about the good dr. in there, that is the welcome message.

Go to Room 9......... it used to be SWARMING with neo-cons when I used to go there. I wonder if any are RP supporters now. It was like Lonnie on Youtube x 50

aravoth
08-18-2007, 11:27 PM
Go to Room 9......... it used to be SWARMING with neo-cons when I used to go there. I wonder if any are RP supporters now. It was like Lonnie on Youtube x 50

I had no idea they were tracking ip's. My blocklist went crazy, I got pinged by over 100 different ip's in less than 5 seconds, some were government, some where from various universities.

Even one from some proivince in china. weird

quickmike
08-18-2007, 11:29 PM
I had no idea they were tracking ip's. My blocklist went crazy, I got pinged by over 100 different ip's in less than 5 seconds, some were government, some where from various universities.

Even one from some proivince in china. weird

Yeah, they have been doing that for a little over a year now.

american.swan
08-18-2007, 11:37 PM

HAHAHA

Send him Armed Madhouse. If he can read and chew at the same time he might get a revelation as to why 9/11 happened.

HAHA

Do you know that in the last 100 or so years only ONE country we have removed our troops from and shut our bases? Can you name that country? Bin Laden can answer that question. He ordered it. And Bush followed his order. All troops and bases in Saudi Arabia have been closed and we left. (check me on this, I don't want to be wrong.)

Duckman
08-18-2007, 11:48 PM

Don't worry. FL is in good hands.

aravoth
08-19-2007, 12:11 AM
Got a few vids I've been working on, the are in the spirit of what I did with stop dreaming, except they are for the other canidates. You get the idea I'm sure.