PDA

View Full Version : My new strategy is simple

Johnnybags
08-18-2007, 07:38 PM
I will ask all naysayers to run for a high office under the RP platform and back them. I will back a governor in any state that espouses this platform or close to it. I email all these naysayers and tell them to get on board and advance their careers, I gaurantee in some Governors race coming up, someone will come out of nowhere and win it under the constitutional platform. I will back any house or senate bid as well. It is an opportunity for the bold politico's to leapfrog the competition. John Q Public citizen can be a Senator! Just live the dream and convert naysayers. I am still emailing Beltram telling him to run for Governor of SC under Rons principles.

Dustancostine
08-18-2007, 09:23 PM
I will ask all naysayers to run for a high office under the RP platform and back them. I will back a governor in any state that espouses this platform or close to it. I email all these naysayers and tell them to get on board and advance their careers, I gaurantee in some Governors race coming up, someone will come out of nowhere and win it under the constitutional platform. I will back any house or senate bid as well. It is an opportunity for the bold politico's to leapfrog the competition. John Q Public citizen can be a Senator! Just live the dream and convert naysayers. I am still emailing Beltram telling him to run for Governor of SC under Rons principles.

Umm... The current Governor of SC is a friend of Ron Paul.

--Dustan

JosephTheLibertarian
08-18-2007, 09:41 PM

Then come to NJ and help me win j/k lol though I'm more of a Libertarian than anything. DAMN I wish I could be gov, I think I'm too young, but wouldn't that be sweet? I'd probably be inept as a mofo, but If you're a Libertarian, you'd like my policies.