PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Upset Because McCain Isn't Reaching Out To His Legions

smartguy911
03-20-2008, 02:52 AM
http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474977288515&grpId=3659174697241980&nav=Groupspace

Mostly because heís a diplomatic isolationist who thinks American can remain safe by hiding within its own borders and not reaching out to the rest of the world.

Iíd like to believe that Ron Paulís followers, who arenít insignificant in number, lined up behind him because of his feelings about limited government. But I think the simple reality is that most of them are young and terribly naive (much as Paul himself is) as to the realities of foreign policy and modern economics, among other things.

In short: Beware of ornery old cranks whining about that which is new.

Give me liberty
03-20-2008, 03:22 AM
Here we go again with the word isolationist:rolleyes:

I guess the guy who wrote that has no problem of mccain bombing countries that were once allies to america.

TurtleBurger
03-20-2008, 07:14 AM
Wow, a 20-year-old college drop-out blogger from North Dakota has the chutzpah to call Dr. Paul naive about foreign policy and economics. Any one paragraph of any one of Dr. Paul's books has more information about foreign policy and economics than this twerp will ever know.

FindLiberty
03-20-2008, 07:15 AM
At least he agrees that Ron Paul himself is young... while on
the other hand, mc-three-prong-cane is looking much too old for the office.

I'm sure the sheeple will elect a demon-cat, third party candidate or Ron Paul.

I'm still hoping the two MSM darlings will have a cat fight and scratch each
others eyes out prior to the convention, thus becoming unable to serve.

And if the $ hits the fan because of all the monetary inflation and the electors
give Ron Paul a serious, (second?) look, maybe...

...the government may have to instigate riots and food shortages to help whip
the masses "back into bondage again" if they can't pull it off via 1080P HDTV
propaganda. But more "force" is not the solution, it's still the problem.

Bin Laden must be dancing in his grave as "the u.s. government leads the
american people into an unbearable hell and a choking life".

Liberty is the only path back to peace and prosperity.