PDA

View Full Version : Help With Voting

WCR
03-19-2008, 10:36 PM
Hello,

I will be casting my first vote on April 22, and the first one I'll be casting my vote for is Ron Paul, of course, but I have some questions. I've been looking at the un-offical ballot for the April 22nd primary and do I vote for everyone in every distrcit or just mine ( 13th ). Also, with the state senators and reps., do I just vote for the ones that represent my district or for every district? And for my last question. I am looking at the Republican Delegates and I recongize two delegates for Ron Paul, DON ERNSBERGER and FRANK W. SZABO, are there anymore that I don't know of in the 13th?

2orb
03-19-2008, 11:24 PM
Only those serving your district will be placed on the ballot in your polling place.

As far as delegates, be very careful exposing those who specifically support RP. We have to walk a fine line in promoting them. Just as we want to make sure all RP supporters know who they are, we also don't want to allow the opposition to campaign against them because of their commitment to the kind Dr. Many other states have elected delegates supporting RP in a stealth like manner.

I would suggest contacting one of them to determine how best to help them campaign.