PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on ron paul dvd

happyphilter
08-18-2007, 07:19 PM
I showed the DVD to a few family members and they thought the intro was very bad... thought it came off like ron paul was "crazy"
Any thoughts?

0zzy
08-18-2007, 07:20 PM
Your family is nuckin futs!

And it was extremely long.

pwnsey
08-18-2007, 07:35 PM
The intro was amazing. Are you kidding me?

happyphilter
08-18-2007, 08:01 PM
I said they were the crazy ones! i loved it! I dont see how its saying hes crazy, just that people make a difference by being different.

On another note, does anyone knw how to get DvDs copied un-mass? cuz I wanna get a lot of these and hand em out with slim jims

American
08-18-2007, 08:23 PM
I think there should be another DVD one for people who have already been exposed to RP and one for new people not yet exposed to RP.

I agree, the 2nd clip I am sure was supposed to be a hit piece by Bill Maher how it made it to the DVD I dont know.

I am also working on a DVD designed to target new people, with some prep constitutional information about the current presidential directives and what they mean on our civil liberties.

I'm having trouble finding decent video editing software

I think Sevanate said he might make another DVD.

Phenom24
08-18-2007, 09:14 PM
I've mentioned this earlier and don't know if folks took advantage of it - but rather than making and ripping/creating DVD's - why not rip the DVD with a program like Dr. DIVX and then upload the DVD to a free site like Stage6? You could give people the link to that clip, they could watch it or DOWNLOAD it to watch later or again and again...

Just a thought.

0zzy
08-18-2007, 10:47 PM
Personally I think it should work like this:

Ron Paul talking for 30 minutes on each issue. People can just be like "What does he think about _blank_." And go to it and hear him speak.

The current DVD is just a huge collection of appearances that doesn't necessiarly make anyone go "OMG THE PROPHET" and more like "Hrm what does he think about XXX, I can't watch the whole 3 hours and 40 minutes."

happyphilter
08-18-2007, 11:41 PM
Personally I think it should work like this:

Ron Paul talking for 30 minutes on each issue. People can just be like "What does he think about _blank_." And go to it and hear him speak.

The current DVD is just a huge collection of appearances that doesn't necessiarly make anyone go "OMG THE PROPHET" and more like "Hrm what does he think about XXX, I can't watch the whole 3 hours and 40 minutes."

I agree, like choose the topic you want to hear him talk about, and then have speches n such. That can be easily done as all his clips are on you tube.

Man from La Mancha
08-18-2007, 11:49 PM
I showed the DVD to a few family members and they thought the intro was very bad... thought it came off like ron paul was "crazy"
Any thoughts?

Those are the people we are trying to reach and should listen to this valuable info. As believers we have lost are ability to judge this. All products are test marketed first to see their effect and Ron's DVDs should be no difference. We have to get a killer one for the unbelievers!!

Man from La Mancha
08-18-2007, 11:56 PM
I said they were the crazy ones! i loved it! I dont see how its saying hes crazy, just that people make a difference by being different.

On another note, does anyone knw how to get DvDs copied un-mass? cuz I wanna get a lot of these and hand em out with slim jims
Why use slim jims there is a lot of room on the dvd to print stuff this is only an ex.

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/4351/rondvd20070818225213wx2.jpg

happyphilter
08-19-2007, 12:50 AM
I do think we could use a DVD less inclined for those who already support ron paul. We need something someone can use if they know nothing about him. His you tube channel has him commenting on issues, maybe if we put those on a DVD so that the viewer could pick and choose what is important to them and see how RP responds.