PDA

View Full Version : Will USA Break Up Like the USSR In 1991?

New Governor Of Alaska
03-19-2008, 05:55 PM
Race problem will never go away in US....
The tensions between different races and nations was the main reason why the Soviet Union collapsed.

Kotin
03-19-2008, 05:58 PM
honestly that may be one of the only good outcomes the way were going.

smartguy911
03-19-2008, 06:00 PM
I don't think we will break up. We are "united states of America". We might end up like UK. I guess we will learn soon that we can't keep wasting money and start pulling back and focus on our country.

FrankRep
03-19-2008, 06:07 PM
The tensions between different races and nation was the main reason why the Soviet Union collapse.

The media blows the whole "race problem" out of proportion. Plus I blame the leaders of the race based organizations for stirring up trouble. Race really is a mindset and just a tool to divide people because who really cares if someone looks different from you and has a different cultural practice, furthermore, so many people have multi-racial roots that race doesn't really exist in the strict sense of the word.

Soviet Union collapsed because of their economy.

Deborah K
03-19-2008, 06:13 PM
The tensions between different races and nation was the main reason why the Soviet Union collapse.

We won't break up, we'll merge with mexico and canada and be a union - like the European Union.

slacker921
03-19-2008, 06:15 PM
You're assuming it will break up? It could just slowly get bought up by foreign investors/countries (which is what is currently happening). Economic takeover anyone?

FrankRep
03-19-2008, 06:17 PM
Don't worry, if riots break out, martial law (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6495462761605341661) will be declared and the rioters will be suppressed. In times of National crises, the North American Army (http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=57228) will be called up.

New Governor Of Alaska
03-19-2008, 06:25 PM
The media blows the whole "race problem" out of proportion. Plus I blame the leaders of the race based organizations for stirring up trouble. Race really is a mindset and just a tool to divide people because who really cares if someone looks different from you and has a different cultural practice, furthermore, so many people have multi-racial roots that race doesn't really exist in the strict sense of the word.

Soviet Union collapsed because of their economy.

1. The Soviet Union did not collaps because of economy.
The USSR was attacked by Germany in 1941, and as a result of it lost 27 million people and its cities were in ruins but this did not lead to a break up.

The USSR was a union of different nations and races which did not want to live together anymore. And Russian people did not want to live in the same house with foreign nations as well.... Most (but not all) of the 15 Soviet republics were usless eaters. The Russian people did not want to feed them for free forever.....

2. Media blows out of proportion the meanning of the words that have been said.
I work with Black people, and I know what they really think, they are honest with me about their feelings and thoughts. They are NOT happy, to put it mildly.....

wd4freedom
03-19-2008, 06:28 PM
I will be going to Montana :)

DAFTEK
03-19-2008, 06:33 PM
I will be going to Montana :)

Same here, but if Montana falls too then ill sail to Australia. :rolleyes:

constituent
03-19-2008, 06:36 PM
i don't think it'll happen b/c of race or religion. i think it will happen out of people waking up to their own best interests.

states are obsolete.

DAFTEK
03-19-2008, 06:42 PM
I work with Black people, and I know what they really think, they are honest with me about their feelings and thoughts. They are NOT happy, to put it mildly.....

Not sure where you are but i have not meet one black friend to approve of the pastors hate speeches so far, they all tell me that guy is sick and needs help, that they might hear some form of a racial line but nothing to that extend in their church, with that said they also fear a full out race war coming regardless of who is nominated. What say you? :rolleyes: