PDA

View Full Version : Is he a prophet?

TexasAggie09
03-19-2008, 12:37 AM
Or is he just a genius with some common sense that is honest and not corrupt? Read through his writings from 4-6 years ago. Start from the bottom and move up to present time.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul-arch.html

Predictions, April 26, 2002

I have no timetable for these predictions, but just in case, keep them around and look at them in 5 to 10 years. Let us hope and pray that I am wrong on all accounts. If so, I will be very pleased.
:eek:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul29.html

Renegades
03-19-2008, 12:43 AM
lol A prophet.

No...I just think he knows what he's talking about? You know?

RonPaulVolunteer
03-19-2008, 12:46 AM
Is he a Prophet? You only just worked that one out?

BuddyRey
03-19-2008, 12:52 AM
Prophet...apostle....Second Coming. Goodness knows I've contemplated all three possibilities!

TexasAggie09
03-19-2008, 12:53 AM
If there is one that you do read it's his speech to the House at the end of his fourth term in Congress in 1984. It's unbelievable. He owned everyone in the House that day and nailed every problem we face today, 25 YEARS AGO.

I do believe that if the Democrats and the Republicans played more baseball and legislated a lot less, the country would be much better off. I am convinced the annual baseball game played by the Republicans and the Democrats must be considered one of the most productive events in which the Members of Congress participate.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul433.html

gb13
03-19-2008, 12:58 AM
Damn. I wish I could have shown this to some people 6 months ago... Oh well.

Fields
03-19-2008, 01:12 AM
Although he is soundedly true, you need to remember that it is YOU who is the final arbitrator of what is right and wrong with society.

Even if he is correct now, he may not be in the future.

TexasAggie09
03-19-2008, 01:16 AM
His book A Foreing Policy for Freedom is a compilation of speeches he has given to the House over the past 30 years on foreign policy. It starts in 1977 and progresses to 2006 I believe. It is sad but funny at the same time. An event will occurr causing some form of proposed legislation or action and he will warn about the potential consequences before they vote. Then something else will happen that brings on some form of proposed legislation or action and he'll warn about potential consequences and say, "I spoke before the House a year ago on X issue warning of the consequences. A 398-1 vote and one year later look what has happened, and look at we are proposing to do today."

Ugh, when will people learn?

sidster
03-19-2008, 02:30 AM
I find this curious

The leaders of whichever side loses the war will be hauled into and tried before the International Criminal Court for war crimes. The United States will not officially lose the war, but neither will we win. Our military and political leaders will not be tried by the International Criminal Court.
Source (http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul29.html)

GoPaul08
03-19-2008, 02:46 AM
"Predictions" without a time table are meaningless. If you keep predicting someting long enough eventually you are going to be right.

Does a Roulette player become a genius by betting on #35 twenty seven times before it comes up?

Paulitician
03-19-2008, 02:56 AM
"Predictions" without a time table are meaningless. If you keep predicting someting long enough eventually you are going to be right.

Does a Roulette player become a genius by betting on #35 twenty seven times before it comes up?
5 or 10 years isn't timetable? LOL, you moron.

Even in '88, Ron Paul predicted that whoever were to become President would not stay a 2nd term for economic "calamity". In '91 we had the S&L crisis. Come '92, the person who said "it's the economy, stupid" won.

Ronnie isn't a prophet, but he's damn smart and right about a lot of things.

DFF
03-19-2008, 03:49 AM
Paul was wrong about this one. :D

Thousands of men and women have come and gone here in our country's history, and except for the few, most go unnoticed and remain nameless in the pages of history, as I am sure I will be.

TexasAggie09
03-19-2008, 07:06 AM

Are you that dense?

pinkmandy
03-19-2008, 07:45 AM
He is a prophet in my eyes. I'm spiritual, not Christian. Ron Paul is a lone crusader shining his light on the crevices of corruption which have infiltrated our Republic. No one else comes close to him. Show me someone else who has fought for right, for all of us, the way he has for 30 years and still assumes one day he'll be forgotten. Even with all of his supporters he remains humble. I only wish I knew of him years ago so I could have been supporting him then. It pains me that he has stood alone for so long facing the ridicule by himself. I don't know how he does it. I watch a youtube or cspan and see those corrupt jerks smirk and I go into a rage. Ron Paul is amazing.

Revolution9
03-19-2008, 08:20 AM

Pure drooldonkeyesque rhetoric without a single ounce of real ass to back it up.. keeo prevaricating and obfuscating shill. It ain't reality yer playing with.. Just the uninhabited depths of the AI algorithm you think is your mind.

HTH
Randy

Revolution9
03-19-2008, 08:21 AM
Are you that dense?

He is stuck in an AI algorithm and cannot break loose.

HTH
Randy

DanConway
03-19-2008, 08:44 AM
He is stuck in an AI algorithm and cannot break loose.

HTH
Randy

Ron Paul has made some excellent predictions. He knows what he's talking about and has shown this many times.

But what exactly the hell do you mean by this?

amy31416
03-19-2008, 09:08 AM
Ron Paul has made some excellent predictions. He knows what he's talking about and has shown this many times.

But what exactly the hell do you mean by this?

Randy's our resident pirate-poet. He only means that GoPaul08 is a robotroll, plugged into the common person's mindset of negativity toward the truth, as doled out to us by the MSM, our lousy educations, newspapers, etc.

mczerone
03-19-2008, 09:57 AM

If they only have to wait 27 times, they will be in the black. If you can do this more than half of the times you try, you may have some prediction power, or you may be lucky.

Why isn't this guy banned?

acptulsa
03-19-2008, 10:04 AM
If they only have to wait 27 times, they will be in the black. If you can do this more than half of the times you try, you may have some prediction power, or you may be lucky.

Why isn't this guy banned?

I don't know. Some people have dogs just so they can beat them when they're mad. Does that enter into it?

kigol
03-19-2008, 10:21 AM
hehe

puppetmaster
03-19-2008, 11:30 AM

If you predict this type of event and it happens sooner than later you have a valid prediction.

Besides all his predictions are based on information, not chance like roulette

I predicted you(GoPaul08) would have something rude to say...this thread....I was so right.:D