PDA

View Full Version : McCain Blunder in Middle East

N13
03-18-2008, 11:29 PM
McCain said that it was common knowledge that al-Quaeda was training in Iran and receiving support from Iran and then re-entering Iraq to harm US interests.

Sidekick Senator Lieberman corrected McCain's delusions quickly.

Then McCain said not al-quaeda, but extermists.

uncollapse
03-18-2008, 11:57 PM
yes. saw that. but i heard worse from Bush.

A. Havnes
03-19-2008, 08:21 AM
McCain is a fear monger. There's nothing more to be said about him. We're in a financial crisis, yet he does nothing but promote his war. Hillary and Barrack are at each other's throats and could care less about the state of the country, or Iraq, right now.

Let's just remember: 70% of Americans oppose the war in Iraq. However, Iran is different.

mmink15
03-19-2008, 08:28 AM
It's gonna be a long 4 years with any of the "frontrunners". I want to say especially this one or that one, but each day they continue to show why they are not worthy of the office they are running for. Yet most voters I talk too refuse to even pay attention to the actions of our leaders.

acptulsa
03-19-2008, 09:02 AM
It's gonna be a long 4 years with any of the "frontrunners". I want to say especially this one or that one, but each day they continue to show why they are not worthy of the office they are running for. Yet most voters I talk too refuse to even pay attention to the actions of our leaders.

http://www.bigoo.ws/code/preview/234199.htm

mjp1025
03-19-2008, 10:28 AM
And to think that McCain has read Alan Greenspan's book.

Geronimo
03-19-2008, 05:29 PM
And to think that McCain has read Alan Greenspan's book.
Maybe he said that he had read the "Green Eggs and Ham book", and someone misheard
him as saying that he read Alan Greenspan's book