PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Hillary, McCain, and Obama all want to bomb Iran. The CFR wins.

FrankRep
03-18-2008, 09:35 PM
Hillary, McCain, and Obama all want to bomb Iran.
The Republicans and Democrats have both been duped by the Council on Foreign Relations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGhPgEDcKXI

michaelwise
03-18-2008, 10:24 PM
The all powerful CFR will be destroyed, do to the work of one of the greatest heroes of our time, Allan Greenspan. Greenspan engineered the creation of the monster worldwide credit bubble that is bursting currently. The monster credit bubble was created by Greenspan for the sole purpose of destroying the Fed and the world central banking cartel from within. There was no other way, it had to be done. For this I am grateful to AG for his fine work that will bring down the central banking cartel and the CFR in short order.

gb13
03-19-2008, 12:27 AM
The all powerful CFR will be destroyed, do to the work of one of the greatest heroes of our time, Allan Greenspan. Greenspan engineered the creation of the monster worldwide credit bubble that is bursting currently. The monster credit bubble was created by Greenspan for the sole purpose of destroying the Fed and the world central banking cartel from within. There was no other way, it had to be done. For this I am grateful to AG for his fine work that will bring down the central banking cartel and the CFR in short order.

Interesting take. Do you have any references? I'm not trying to say I don't believe it's possible. I've always wondered how he could have taken such a sharp turn away from the man who wrote "Gold and Economic Freedom" in 1966. It always perplexed me. I actually sort of likened him to a real-world Darth Vader, if you will: Once a good man, but then tempted by the allure of evil. Yours seems to be a reasonable alternate view, albeit seemingly a bit far-fetched.

What about the possibility that a wide-scale financial collapse might be the best thing for the banksters and globalist elite, as it may provide them with the subsequent social chaos needed to institute the new regional currency (Amero), and dissolve U.S. Sovereignty (along with the constitution), which is likely the next phase of their plan?

Indulge me.

Am3RiCaN_microcosm
03-19-2008, 07:00 AM
Interesting thought...... I'm not sure who's side AG is on, but I DO think the Fed crashing down has been a planned event by elites for some time now, only to make the American people cry out for the 'next' more stable currency --- eg the Amero. When it takes a wheelbarrow full of bills to buy a loaf of bread, a new kind of money will sound mighty appealing.

acptulsa
03-19-2008, 07:08 AM
Well, when they spin it as events beyond their control, we need to be ready to expose the underlying bull of that statement.

ZzzImAsleep
03-19-2008, 08:18 AM
Didn't Ron Paul say that Alan Greenspan was a genius. Hmm.......

Exarel
03-19-2008, 08:57 AM
Interesting

FrankRep
03-19-2008, 08:58 AM
Didn't Ron Paul say that Alan Greenspan was a genius. Hmm.......

Before joining the Federal Reserve, Alan Greenspan identified himself as a Libertarian. Did he just walk into the lion's den and slay the beast? I've been criticizing Greenspan all this time! Brilliantly played sir!

Andrew-Austin
03-19-2008, 08:58 AM

Explain further please? Thanks.

http://thinkexist.com/quotes/alan_greenspan/