PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul mentioned on Lou Dobbs tonight

uncollapse
03-18-2008, 07:05 PM
they were arguing about Obama's pastor Jeremiah Wright, and one of his talking head drag Ron Paul in, saying that he made similar remarks too. LOL. Then Lou Dobbs was silent for like 10 seconds and lost for words. LOL. So hilarious. :D

mannycp
03-18-2008, 09:10 PM
youtube or it didn't happen

scandinaviany3
03-18-2008, 10:06 PM
where is the you tube..want to see it

damien88
03-18-2008, 10:17 PM
obviously if it went this long and no youtube it didn't happen;)

michaelwise
03-18-2008, 10:32 PM
I saw it, it did happen. After Lou's long pause he said something like, there are lots of congressman who say crazy things, in reference to blaming America for the 9/11 attacks. The other commentator piled on with some disparaging remarks.

I just wanted to throw the 9/11 commission report at Lou so he could read about motives for the attack and blowback. Obviously Lou didn't do his homework on the subject.

constitutional
03-18-2008, 10:35 PM
I saw it, it did happen. After Lou's long pause he said something like, there are lots of congressman who say crazy things, in reference to blaming America for the 9/11 attacks. The other commentator piled on with some disparaging remarks.

I just wanted to throw the 9/11 commission report at Lou so he could read about motives for the attack and blowback. Obviously Lou didn't do his homework on the subject.

He knows it. Do you really think CNN would give him his own show at 7:00 to spread truth and real news? Seriously, he knows it... but he doesn't care. It's not on the agenda.

Even if you put real jesus in front of him, he will go on saying "there is not a single person with the right solution".

uncollapse
03-19-2008, 12:04 AM
Why Lou gets so uneased at the very mention of RONNNN PAULLLLLLL?

smartguy911
03-19-2008, 12:09 AM
Why Lou gets so uneased at the very mention of RONNNN PAULLLLLLL?

cuz he knows if him and Ron Paul ever debate on issues, Ron will rip the crap out of Lou.

BuddyRey
03-19-2008, 12:35 AM
Lou is a faux-populist pressure release valve for the MSM. They pay him good money to filter all that righteous indignation away from any possible solutions not pre-approved, and to spout protectionist, pro-drug war falderal.