PDA

View Full Version : I Feel the Tide Is Turning

nate895
03-18-2008, 06:35 PM
Don't you?

With the news from Missouri, Murray Sabrin's new status as front runner, and much other news, I have a feeling that the tide is turning in our favor. We must be certain to keep it heading that way.

Banana
03-18-2008, 06:39 PM
I am cautiously optimistic right now- don't want to be dancing in a bar when we can be at a convention.

We won a battle, but not the war just yet. We must be relentless.

nate895
03-18-2008, 06:40 PM
I am cautiously optimistic right now- don't want to be dancing in a bar when we can be at a convention.

We won a battle, but not the war just yet. We must be relentless.

Yes, this is merely our Trenton, we must fight onwards until our victory at Yorktown (General Election).

Zera
03-18-2008, 06:44 PM
Well, this is basically how I've been trying to bring people's hopes up. I keep telling people here or in real life that the delegate process is so much more complex than some numbers the MSM reports. Missouri is a great example, and I truly hope other Paul supporters have been encouraged by the news to go to their local conventions and hopefully become a delegate as well. Just as Paul said... "[...] victory in the conventional political sense is not available in the presidential race."

Was I the only one who interpreted his statement that way?

idiom
03-18-2008, 07:43 PM
By the time the conventions roll around, it will be about finding a candidate who can save the economy from its worst state in 70 or more years.

nate895
03-18-2008, 07:45 PM
By the time the conventions roll around, it will be about finding a candidate who can save the economy from its worst state in 70 or more years.

Well, the only time in our history worst than the Great Depression economically would be the Panic of 1837 when Mexico's silver mines dried up.

Jeremy
03-18-2008, 07:48 PM
I don't think Sabrin is the frontrunner just yet... we still have work to do

nate895
03-18-2008, 07:55 PM
I don't think Sabrin is the frontrunner just yet... we still have work to do

There is work to do until Ron Paul Republicans hold every office from President to town council.

Opulen
03-18-2008, 08:08 PM
Flood Washington with Ron Paul patriots.

Ex Post Facto
03-18-2008, 08:46 PM
Not only our battle is being won. It makes you wonder, how true the Mayan prophesy of the eagle and condor is. A collective conscious is awakening worldwide. Watch the news, the people being ruled by the elite are saying, enough is enough. Our battle is being fought in America, but the war is being fought worldwide in most all countries. They don't want a WWIII. They don't see it as necessary. Have faith the people will prevail.

GoPaul08
03-18-2008, 09:32 PM
I small handful of counties in the ENTIRE country is not a tide. And don't kid yourself...100% of the counties that are going pro-Paul are reporting it to this site. Do thnk that this is happening anywhere else. If it was, SOMEONE in the county would post it here or some other Ron Paul site.

And guys...talking about Mayan prophecies? Do you REALLY never wnt to be taken seriously as an intelligent, rational human being? It is fine if YOU want to be considered kooky lunatics for the rest of your lives...but DON'T do it in the name of the cuase. Because you destroy it.

Ex Post Facto
03-18-2008, 09:49 PM
I small handful of counties in the ENTIRE country is not a tide. And don't kid yourself...100% of the counties that are going pro-Paul are reporting it to this site. Do thnk that this is happening anywhere else. If it was, SOMEONE in the county would post it here or some other Ron Paul site.

And guys...talking about Mayan prophecies? Do you REALLY never wnt to be taken seriously as an intelligent, rational human being? It is fine if YOU want to be considered kooky lunatics for the rest of your lives...but DON'T do it in the name of the cuase. Because you destroy it.

lol...thats right, any opinion that is not mainstream is kooky. I forgot to be politically correct. I guess all them bible thumpers, praising an invisible being is kooky too? Or is that okay, because it is politically correct to believe in such a being?

Revolution9
03-18-2008, 10:00 PM
Well, this is basically how I've been trying to bring people's hopes up. I keep telling people here or in real life that the delegate process is so much more complex than some numbers the MSM reports. Missouri is a great example, and I truly hope other Paul supporters have been encouraged by the news to go to their local conventions and hopefully become a delegate as well. Just as Paul said... "[...] victory in the conventional political sense is not available in the presidential race."

Was I the only one who interpreted his statement that way?

That is precisely what I heard..not in the conventional political sense.. but in the unconventional it is.. Low key.. he knows what he is doing.. If you want to beat an AI simulation you do not do what it predicts you would do from past recursive inputs. Like the General who beat the US Navy in wargame sims using fishing boats.

Best Regards
Randy

nate895
03-18-2008, 10:02 PM
That is precisely what I heard..not in the conventional political sense.. but in the unconventional it is.. Low key.. he knows what he is doing.. If you want to beat an AI simulation you do not do what it predicts you would do from past recursive inputs. Like the General who beat the US Navy in wargame sims using fishing boats.

Best Regards
Randy

I want to meet that General. He is obviously one hell of a strategist if that sim is worth 1/10 of a real life encounter.

RSLudlum
03-18-2008, 10:23 PM
I about got in a wreck this morning when I heard one of my senators, Jim DeMint, say "we don't need to be the police man of the world"!!!! I could not effin believe it and then he went on talking about how we need to start getting out of Iraq. This was on our local radio show called the Morning Buzz.

So.... are WE really affecting the Republican platform,,,or are the changes just neccesary for the times we seem to be facing as a country? Seems it could be both are true?

nate895
03-18-2008, 10:24 PM
I about got in a wreck this morning when I heard one of my senators, Jim DeMint, say "we don't need to be the police man of the world"!!!! I could not effin believe it and then he went on talking about how we need to start getting out of Iraq. This was on our local radio show called the Morning Buzz.

So.... are WE really affecting the Republican platform,,,or are the changes just neccesary for the times we seem to be facing as a country? Seems it could be both are true?

I have a new found respect for DeMint.

pinkmandy
03-18-2008, 10:45 PM
Not only our battle is being won. It makes you wonder, how true the Mayan prophesy of the eagle and condor is. A collective conscious is awakening worldwide. Watch the news, the people being ruled by the elite are saying, enough is enough. Our battle is being fought in America, but the war is being fought worldwide in most all countries. They don't want a WWIII. They don't see it as necessary. Have faith the people will prevail.

I'm with you. The Mayans were fascinating. What are your plans for 12/20/12? ;) In my heart I know we are on the right path and we will prevail. I don't fret and worry like I used to, what will be will be and we will be on the side of right. Are we coming full circle? :D

Ex Post Facto
03-19-2008, 01:11 AM
I'm with you. The Mayans were fascinating. What are your plans for 12/20/12? ;) In my heart I know we are on the right path and we will prevail. I don't fret and worry like I used to, what will be will be and we will be on the side of right. Are we coming full circle? :D

Careful, some people will think you are kooky :p

GunnyFreedom
03-19-2008, 02:06 AM
Well, the only time in our history worst than the Great Depression economically would be the Panic of 1837 when Mexico's silver mines dried up.

Wouldn't that be ironic then, if the next worst depression came from watered down currency in 2008?

Seems to me they both got to the same place, the dollar just more gradually. They just ran out of assets.

What were the characteristics of the 1837 depression?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panic_of_1837

a must-read. I'm riveted. 1837 = 2008 ?

Shed
03-19-2008, 05:58 AM
lol...thats right, any opinion that is not mainstream is kooky. I forgot to be politically correct. I guess all them bible thumpers, praising an invisible being is kooky too? Or is that okay, because it is politically correct to believe in such a being?

Yes, hardcore Christians are ridiculous. There are more of them, though, so they tend to get away with it.

It's a sound point that the caucuses where there is no Ron Paul representation - even if they make up the majority - will never be reported on these forums.

Revolution9
03-19-2008, 07:13 AM

Well well.. Yer all nailed up to the forum ceiling like some troll messiah on another thread and damned if yer whack-a-mole head don't pop up here with the same lousy and overused gambit in tow. We are taking over many counties in Georgia..and guess what.. The people who are doing this on the ground don't post here and never have. The only county close by that isn't stacked or completely RP owned is Fulton County. Go tell your masters we will have them on their knees at the convention. It will be their turn to bow down. If you want to be taken seriously..which will never happen IMO, then you need to stop lelting on the idiot box to fill the real estate between your ears with false visions and programming and casting spells to drape a veil of doom and chaos over your world. Your realism is the kind that ends in a world war and millions dead. A highly unrealistic way of dealing with the world.

Randy