PDA

View Full Version : Join the Revolution

Nate K
03-18-2008, 04:36 PM
I'm recruiting people who are eager to change things. I have a ton of plans, a few websites about ready and all I need now is people willing to help change.

Join What? The 10% who do all the work. We're going to be an online think tank, that will be translated directly into the local level. We're going to utilize artists, journalists, thinkers, programmers, you name it.

And what do I do? You get on or download AIM at aim.com, and IM me at Celgos. We're going to have chats with fellow minded patriots and we will organize the future of the Revolution.

The time is now, if you are waiting for that "perfect moment", you will be waiting awhile. Join the 10% willing to make a change.

http://i28.tinypic.com/2q3yjx4.jpg

A Ron Paul Rebel
03-18-2008, 04:40 PM
I'll do it!

I'm curious though, did you join www.standandunite.com,
www.savegasnow.org or www.ronpaulsrebels.com way back
when that was thriving?

Hunter

p.s. WE ALL (especially the project masters) should be
integrating and working together.

NoxTwilight
03-18-2008, 04:41 PM
What if the thought of installing AIM and having to sign up for them makes me ill.

I have Yahoo and ICQ and MSN tho that made me slightly ill.

I am certainly interesting in hearing more but ....

Nate K
03-18-2008, 04:44 PM
how does installing AIM make you ill? it's the easiest thing ever. hell, i'll make screen names for you and just give you the passwords if you want.

and ron paul rebel, do you have a screen name?

robskicks
03-18-2008, 04:45 PM
I will join.

NoxTwilight
03-18-2008, 04:48 PM
how does installing AIM make you ill? it's the easiest thing ever. hell, i'll make screen names for you and just give you the passwords if you want.

and ron paul rebel, do you have a screen name?

Well see I work for an ISP and computer store and I see DAILY what that program can do to a computer. Once it gets on a machines, it's like a virus. In some instances has to be ripped out of the registry.

If I installed that on any of my computers my boss would think I had gone insane!

I can use Trillian but still would have to get an AIM account.

Anyway we'll see how many people are interested and perhaps we can take a poll for that too ;)

Nate K
03-18-2008, 05:05 PM
alright we got 5 people up in a chat today, anyone else want to contribute?

A Ron Paul Rebel
03-20-2008, 09:14 AM
can't we just sett up a private chat here at ronpaulforums?

thuja
03-20-2008, 09:31 AM
i just rcd a constitution in the mail. it's too small to read. it came from people for the american way. let's send readable ones.

A Ron Paul Rebel
03-20-2008, 09:35 AM
come to the chat room

d03boy
03-20-2008, 11:28 AM
irc is better

Verad
03-20-2008, 05:41 PM
Consider Pidgin. It's another free chat program, one that has been developed as an open-source linux project but that has been ported to Windows, and you may use it to connect to AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, Windows and perhaps even other messengers. That way you can avoid the virus problem that AIM has.