PDA

View Full Version : Start getting angry

Nate K
03-18-2008, 03:39 PM
and use it to your advantage, our only hope is anger the living hell out of America. You know what caused the first Revolution? A bunch of pissed off people.

That is the only way to cause an uprising, start educating people, and watch them get MAD. I showed my brother the interview of Aaron Russo with alex jones and he is PISSED. Do not underestimate human emotions, when they are educated, they are eager to do the right thing.

Start educating people. Get them angry, get as many people angry as possible and let them know who to direct that anger to. The Federal Reserve and the people running the political puppets.

Join The Paul Side
03-18-2008, 03:43 PM
Got a link for that Russo/Jones interview? Thanks. :cool:

OptionsTrader
03-18-2008, 03:46 PM
Got a link for that Russo/Jones interview? Thanks. :cool:

If you are talking about the one where Russo discusses his claim of Rockefeller's candor with reagrds to pre-9/11 foreknowledge, its all over youtube. I am not vouching for or against the authenticity, so don't flame me anyone, just posting a link.

10 min excerpt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkkBIA

edit:
full vid, 69 minutes
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5420753830426590918

pcosmar
03-18-2008, 03:47 PM
Start getting angry

I started Angry. I was angry before I had heard of Ron Paul, and I have learned much more since being involved.
I will gladly share my anger with an that will listen, though I do try to hide the anger, so as not to scare them.

mcgraw_wv
03-18-2008, 03:51 PM
People simply do not care right now, times must get harder... The population is too large, and the avenues of reaching people are shrinking. TV news will only report approved material...

We need a leader...
That will go City to city to organize marches, to spread the word. The only way we can force the people to talk about what we are doing is to march.

Ron Paul needs to organize marches in the name of monetary reform...

OptionsTrader
03-18-2008, 03:58 PM
Full vid

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5420753830426590918

GoPaul08
03-18-2008, 09:36 PM
Showing people that you agree with Alex Jones is NO the way to get people thinking that you are intelligent, or someone to be taken seriously.

My god...are some of you really THAT out of touch with reality that you consider Alex Jones a good ally to have?

OptionsTrader
03-18-2008, 09:50 PM
Showing people that you agree with Alex Jones is NO the way to get people thinking that you are intelligent, or someone to be taken seriously.

My god...are some of you really THAT out of touch with reality that you consider Alex Jones a good ally to have?

Paranoia of showing a video of Aaron Russo's responses because the interviewer was Alex Jones is juvenile.

Ron Paul goes on Alex Jones' show all the time, and it does not make Ron Paul's responses inaccurate.

Grow up kid.

N13
03-18-2008, 11:10 PM
I was angry for almost twenty years and then I realized that a pragmatist gets results.

j650
03-18-2008, 11:25 PM
All Ron Paul supporters should distance themselves as far away from Alex Jones as possible. He can only cause us harm.

Suzu
03-18-2008, 11:28 PM
If you want to get really, really, really angry, watch this video (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6604775898578139565).

OptionsTrader
03-18-2008, 11:30 PM
All Ron Paul supporters should distance themselves as far away from Alex Jones as possible. He can only cause us harm.

Regardless of whether or not you share Alex's controversial beliefs, an interview conducted by him of Aaron Russo is nothing to be afraid of. You can take the guilt by association thing way too far. Like I said, Ron goes on Alex's show all the time, and doesn't believe most of what Alex believes, but it doesn't matter. Ron doesn't support most of what Fox promotes either, but he goes on their shows.

j650
03-18-2008, 11:49 PM
The difference is Fox News is a major news station watched by millions. The Alex Jones Show is a dog and pony radio show listened to by a few kooks here and there. The further we distance ourselves from people like Alex Jones, the better.