PDA

View Full Version : "Freedom Rally" Money Bomb: Granny Needs Our Help!

kittyc
03-18-2008, 03:05 PM
"The Rally is coming along faster than I can cope with at times, thank goodness for all the help I am getting with it from Art Pollack, Joel Lemeiux, Bernard Carmen, and all the wonderful people who have gone out of their way to promote and work for the success of this Rally. We have had videos made and given to us, posters made up for printing, so many talented people giving their time and energy again for Ron Paul. This is just a tremendous event and will re-energize the supporters I am sure. We cannot afford to lose a single supporter as this is a Revolution that will be going on for years and need dedicated people who will continue to fight for all of our Constitutional Rights. This was the main purpose of Ron's Campaign, getting the message out there and waking up the people.

Now that we are awake and our eyes open we cannot sit back and let it die out. Our country is in peril and so are our very lives and the way our children will have to live in the future is up to us. Lets make sure history will say 2008 was the year the USA took back America for the people.

This brings me to a point that must be brought up... $$$$$... MONEY. This Rally is not free. We have put all of our money into this and now need help from you. I know everyone is short now, and scared of spending when the country is on the verge of economical collapse but, we have to continue to show the government we will not be stopped, we will have our country back on our terms not theirs. We have tried their methods and found them disasterous to our family, our business and our religions. We are not a FREE Nation the way things are being run now. We have to show our Congress and Senate ( elected officials) that we are going to have a change one way or the other. Hopefully peaceful. With the threat of Martial law and the horrible intrusions on our daily lives that are looming this is not the time to be timid. We must get ahead of the oncoming practices being planned and let the government know we will not sit still and allow them to control our country and economy and especially our money any longer. We have to make them know we want our Constitution honored and followed. This Rally is just a baby step in this direction, marches will follow and more and more people will be made aware of the Revolution of the people. The government has dumbed us down with toys, TV, Video games, Schools that do not teach, Medications that are not needed and certainly do nothing to help us think or act, Water that is poison to our bodies, Air that is not fresh and clean, Our finest young people sent to foreign nations to fight for Oil and riches for the rich. What have we allowed to happen? It is up to us to change this. We allowed it to happen now we have to fix it.

I am sure our ancestors were just as fearful as we are when they revolted and secured our freedom. We have to do the same and overcome the fear and dread and stand tall and Free. Our ancestors did. Were they any more brave and honest than we are? We have their blood in our veins, we are the answer just as they were when they stood up and said Enough is Enough.

I am asking every one of you to help us make a stand on the 15th of April. I along with thousands of others will be there standing up for all of the people who cannot be there. I am asking you to help us pay for this event. We have to pay electricians, carpenters, rent stages, pay clean up crews, pay for travel expenses and housing for guest speakers, transportation and on and on. I rarely get down and beg for money but this time it is a necessity. Without help we will not be able to do the event as it should be done. We do not want to look shabby to the government. They have to know that even with the fear of the collapse of our economy our Freedom is still on the front burner and we will not just sit back and hide in our little corners any longer. Our comfort zones have been invaded and we will not tolerate that any longer. Our children are in danger of living as slaves to the taxes which feed the rich.

This Rally is the beginning. We are putting Washington on notice. The American people are not sheep nor cattle to herd and control. We want control of our own lives and money." - "Granny News" 3/18/08

Time to Get Behind Granny!!

Granny has moved “Heaven and Earth” to get things done that needed to be done for Ron Paul and this Country and now she needs our help to continue to do so.

Let’s give to the one Lady that’s given so much to all of us!

(Tuesday, March 18, 2008 – Saturday, March 22, 2008)

Donate Now:
[
url]http://www.freedomrally.info/[/url]

***all proceeds go directly to the “Granny Warriors” via PayPal***