PDA

View Full Version : Our biggest issue must be the end of the Federal Reserve

mcgraw_wv
03-18-2008, 03:01 PM
There is a lot of great material out there on the subject, but how do we do it? I think our single most important issue of our time is the Federal reserve. They own us, period. In order to achieve freedom, we must break away from bankers.

How do we do it?

Add your links, and discuss here.

WilliamC
03-18-2008, 03:03 PM
Couple that with repealing the 16th amendment and I'm right with you.

Otherwise they'll eliminate the Fed and raise the income tax to 80% to make up the difference.

ItsTime
03-18-2008, 03:03 PM
I agree but, they are destroying themselves right now. We have to worry what the American people will be conned into after it falls.

ThePieSwindler
03-18-2008, 03:06 PM
The fed doesnt really operate with the intent of seignorage...

Nate K
03-18-2008, 03:11 PM
there are ways to end it, but there is a lack of desire to do so around here.

mcgraw_wv
03-18-2008, 03:23 PM
Well I know that thousands of youTube videos, and message board postings won't do a damn thing. And the numbers needed to illicit change is too staggering, there are far too many with their heads in the sand, hoping and praying for just a little more table scraps that they can't see that their power is being taken from them every minute, or every day.

What can we do?

There is no way to get a political change, they are bought to uphold the Federal Reserve.

OceanBlue
03-18-2008, 03:33 PM
I am absolutely in agreement, they must be stopped. My husband says they will never be stopped, they are too rich and too powerful. I disagree.
Perhaps a good way could be for the grassroots community to hold education/social nights at each other's homes, where the focus would be to educate and awaken a number of people each month and hope that they continue the process.
This movement has awoken a great deal of people already, I was one of them just five months ago.

adam1mc
03-18-2008, 04:06 PM
We only have 1 issue?

Sentient Void
03-18-2008, 04:23 PM
The most significant part we can take is if we all contact our congressmen (as I have) in regards to support the Acts that Ron Paul has proposed to congress. They would be the "Free Competition in Currency Act" and the "Honest Money Act".

Look them up if you'd like more information... otherwise if you want a quick drill down on it - go here: http://action.downsizedc.org/wyc.php?cid=85

It makes it REAL easy to mail your congressman through the site, helps choose your congressman from a drop down list, etc.

I wish everything was that easy.