PDA

View Full Version : Lol hah at the comment at cnn ticker

Give me liberty
03-18-2008, 01:19 PM
tp://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/03/18/mccain-warns-of-increasing-iranian-influence/

McCain is an American Hero…….. who's decisions are in the BEST interest America and it's people. He is not swayed by any particular group, lobbyist, or special interest ( earmarks?), even his own Party. He could've left the beatings in Vietnam, but he has courage, morals & integity, so he stayed with the other prisoners there. America had better wake up, Islamic Extreamists want you DEAD! They don't want to negotiate. Vote for anyone else is a "Risk " the American people better weigh very carefully.

end of quote

haha haha lol

Not swayed by any particular group, lobbyist, or special interest? really?
http://www.antiwar.com/justin/j022500.html McCain has special interest for the
Albanians and some pro war jews,

McCain is for the Islamic Extreamists you dumb brainwashed fool.

And not to mention that McCain has the backing of the Israel lobbying group

McCain doesn't care about America or its people he cares about himself and power and of course loves war.

Cnn ticker comment section is nothing but a joke.

Good god the people are brainwashed more then i thought :/

Working Poor
03-18-2008, 01:23 PM
I guess that's why the Rothschilds are "for" him huh?

kimo
03-18-2008, 01:25 PM
tp://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/03/18/mccain-warns-of-increasing-iranian-influence/

McCain is an American Hero…….. who's decisions are in the BEST interest America and it's people. He is not swayed by any particular group, lobbyist, or special interest ( earmarks?), even his own Party. He could've left the beatings in Vietnam, but he has courage, morals & integity, so he stayed with the other prisoners there. America had better wake up, Islamic Extreamists want you DEAD! They don't want to negotiate. Vote for anyone else is a "Risk " the American people better weigh very carefully.

end of quote

haha haha lol

Not swayed by any particular group, lobbyist, or special interest? really?
http://www.antiwar.com/justin/j022500.html McCain has special interest for the
Albanians and some pro war jews,

McCain is for the Islamic Extreamists you dumb brainwashed fool.

And not to mention that McCain has the backing of the Israel lobbying group

McCain doesn't care about America or its people he cares about himself and power and of course loves war.

Cnn ticker comment section is nothing but a joke.

Good god the people are brainwashed more then i thought :/

Well, we laugh, cause we do know the truth, but somehow I have a bad feeling, that he´s quote`s or quote`s "about him" can bring him hole way to the presidency..