PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul wins in AL and NH, yet I get to read about Obamas Wife on Yahoo news..hmm

Lord Xar
08-18-2007, 04:43 PM
This is just so absolutely wrong. The journalistic integrity of this country friggin sucks.

all morning "michelle obama loves the campaign trail"... that was the news.. yet, Ron Paul cleans up in some straw polls.. where is it?

SO F'ING IRRITATING.

Can't wait for tomorrow when we find out that Romney prefers briefs to Ghoulianis boxers..... OR that Hillary has alot of cleavage - oh wait, already seen that one!

im_a_pepper
08-18-2007, 04:47 PM
How big were these straw polls? Were they local with small turnout or what?

austin356
08-18-2007, 04:50 PM
How big were these straw polls? Were they local with small turnout or what?

Both really.

I honestly dont believe it should be on any front page or anything. Though I would expect (if the media was not corrupted) a small 1/2 page AP piece about both of them together in the same article.

Lord Xar
08-18-2007, 05:26 PM
right. they aren't a big deal.. but tell me.. is ANY of the news i read daily about Obama or Hillary or Romeny bigger? C'mon.. that is my point, that we get this watered down rubbish.... and nobody is none the wiser..

austin356
08-18-2007, 05:30 PM
right. they aren't a big deal.. but tell me.. is ANY of the news i read daily about Obama or Hillary or Romeny bigger? C'mon.. that is my point, that we get this watered down rubbish.... and nobody is none the wiser..

Your right. They shove these bastards down our throats.

Who is Obama without the Media? Some weak young Senator with little influence comparatively.

Who is Romney without the Media? Governor of one of the most liberal states in America? Touted as something much more than he is. This guy would be know by nobody outside of NE without the media shoving them down our throats.

The only top tier candidate that rightfully inherited this "front page everyday" is Senator Clinton.