PDA

View Full Version : Vote in the poll for Worst MSM outlet award

HollyforRP
03-17-2008, 11:33 PM
According to what MSM source has annoyed the most with the blacklisting of Ron Paul.

Kludge
03-17-2008, 11:41 PM
CNBC... Suze Orman loves to not talk about Dr. Paul when asked. "There isn't a point in discussing what he will or won't do because there's no chance for him to win the election"

Nyte
03-17-2008, 11:51 PM
Fox lost all credibility a while ago. I'm most disappointed with CNN.

menoname
03-17-2008, 11:56 PM
I think there should be a six way tie for first. lol

Veritas1
03-18-2008, 01:19 AM
I voted ABC for two reasons:

1) The brilliant 20/20 John Stossel interview with Ron Paul that was only shown on the internet. One thing I've learned the past year is that 99% of Americans don't have the time and/or inclination to sit at a computer to do research of candidates.

2) "The View" morning show with all the gabby women who give me a headache (and I'm a woman). Joy Behar would often say that Ron Paul was the only candidate who made any sense. However, when he was invited on the show, she acted like a total doofus and chit-faced ignoramus towards him. And Whoopi Goldberg - what a foggy-brained moron she has turned out to be in her old age... a real poster child for what a lifetime of weed will do to the old brain cells. When Ron Paul was on she obnoxiously acted like she knew more about the legal ramifications of abortion than he does - an obstetrician who has delivered more than 4,000 babies AND a congressman! Then she asked him what he would "do about China." What an idiot. Dr. Paul later said there was a lot going on in China at the time - did she mean the tainted toys? The poisoned pet food? The exchange rate? Seriously, I think she's in early Alzheimer's. I never watched the show again after the hatchet job they did on Dr. Paul, and I never will. A friend told me that one day Colin Powell was on the show, and Whoopi interrupted HIM and tried to insinuate she understood more about the civil rights movement than he did! Someone needs to put a blankie over her shoulders, hand her a cane, and help her shuffle off to the Fried Old Hippie's home.

Anyway, ABC is no longer an option in our house.

ulsterscots
03-18-2008, 07:15 AM

HollyforRP
03-18-2008, 12:25 PM
Veritas, that show The View really pissed me off and Joy did too.

and it's no wonder Tucker is getting let go. This clip has Bill Maher, Joy Behar, Paul Krugman and Tucker Carlson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrZ-zTh3KQE

and what's up with Bill Maher leaving out Ron Paul's name when he said last year Ron Paul was his new hero. (gags)

Nirvikalpa
03-18-2008, 01:23 PM
ABC, because of 'The View.' BOTH episodes.

IPSecure
03-18-2008, 01:33 PM
Most 'Trash' starts with the Associated Press'...

I Am Weasel
03-18-2008, 02:34 PM
Who was the woman who said "Ron Paul just keep bringing up the damn constitution"?

qh4dotcom
03-18-2008, 11:32 PM
I voted ABC because they were the most eager to see Ron Paul drop out....so eager that they had to retract themselves after posting on their website "Ron Paul to drop out of the presidential race" right after the Texas and Ohio primaries.

Plus the usual stuff...excluding Paul from their Super Tuesday coverage, etc.

Signzit
03-19-2008, 01:37 AM
This poll is full of republicans and I guess this board. Most Republicans- when this election started, were watching Fox.

This fact is made apparent, by this poll. Fox disappointed the most people.

I went to CNN and CSPAN i don't watch FOX NEWS or any FOX Network channel.

I have recently heard Wolf Blitzer say, "CNN Number 1 in prime time news" That means, they beat FOX, Brit Hume used to say that. I hope it was us.

hawks4ronpaul
03-21-2008, 08:14 AM
CNBC... Suze Orman loves to not talk about Dr. Paul when asked. "There isn't a point in discussing what he will or won't do because there's no chance for him to win the election"

Should everyone boycott her if she is not #1 in some category?

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

SimpleName
03-25-2008, 07:34 PM
Fox is by far the worst media outlet I have come across. They are always very bias and skew the truth in nearly every story. The New York Times does the same though...just in the opposite direction. While CNN did upset me the most, the trophy for news corruption must go to Faux.

BoBoDuFlachi
03-25-2008, 07:44 PM
all of the above

Thrashertm
03-30-2008, 11:50 AM
I voted other, because I just couldn't decide. As bad as Fox is, at least they Ron got on some of their shows quite often. Same for CNN. I don't recall him getting much if any time on the shows from the other networks, except the asinine interview from Stephanapolous back in October or whatever.

revolutionman
03-31-2008, 12:30 PM
My God!

I'd rather rely on unbiased reporting from Al-Jezera than Fox News.

I got no respect for the network that gives a bullhorn to propaganda spewing jackals like Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity.

Matt23
04-03-2008, 08:44 PM
Actually fox was the most supportive believe it or not. They reported him the most.

clowns789
04-03-2008, 08:55 PM
Actually fox was the most supportive believe it or not. They reported him the most.

That's pretty sad. :(