PDA

View Full Version : the OFFICIAL HANNITY CALL-IN THREAD..

krott5333
08-18-2007, 04:12 PM
okay guys, good job on Marky mark's show..

now its time to do Hannity :eek:

I have no idea when Hannity is on, and when he takes phone calls.

anyone know?

we need to absolutely SWAMP the Hannity show with phone calls

lets make this happen!

happyphilter
08-18-2007, 04:13 PM
what has hannity done?

themanhere
08-18-2007, 04:15 PM
Here

http://www.971talk.com/Hannity/index.aspx

he hasnt done anything but why cant we call in and talk about Ron Paul? Im sure hes getting tired of talking about fred, mitt and rudy. :D

happyphilter
08-18-2007, 04:16 PM
haha good I may call in. If you are going to call, be respectful and actually have something to talk about!

ape
08-18-2007, 04:21 PM
don't you think this is jumping the gun? I thought levin was the focus of next week. Maybe we should focus our energy on levin d-bag first.

themanhere
08-18-2007, 04:26 PM
don't you think this is jumping the gun? I thought levin was the focus of next week. Maybe we should focus our energy on levin d-bag first.

hey i have more than one phone line!

krott5333
08-18-2007, 04:27 PM

why not do both?

lets flood the phone lines of every neo-con radio host in America!

Daveforliberty
08-18-2007, 04:29 PM
Leave Hannity alone for now, but vote in his poll. RP currently in the lead!

happyphilter
08-18-2007, 04:30 PM
I agree, he hasent done much to warrant our harassment.

paulitics
08-18-2007, 04:33 PM
I think it would be a mistake to spam with Ron Paul this and that. However, still call and spread the TRUE freedom message. Make them look like hypocrites that hate freedom, which they do. Its best to be their friend, and then say,well there was one thing I may disagree with....then hit them upside the head real quick with the truth. If there are enough calls over several weeks, Hannity will lose his punch, and the message of freedom will become infectious. There should also be some satirical calls to even throw him off more.
After a few weeks, then bring Ron Paul into the conversation. It is very important to know your stuff and say your a long time conservative. This is a long term strategy, but willbe much more effective. They are propogandists, lets beat them at their own game.

themanhere
08-18-2007, 04:35 PM

I'm not saying be harassing just call in as a casual caller supporting Ron Paul when he talks politics.

No harm done. gives his listeners a good vibe about Ron Paul and shows them a lot of people support him.

Oddball
08-18-2007, 04:45 PM
Hannity and his (for the most part) knuckle-dragging audience are hardly worth the effort.

A better use of time and effort would be to sway those with open minds.

paulitics
08-18-2007, 04:50 PM
Hannity and his (for the most part) knuckle-dragging audience are hardly worth the effort.

A better use of time and effort would be to sway those with open minds.

I disagree. There are many independents and democrats that listen too. I myself listen to hear the otherside, and to marvel at the BS spewed on a daily basis. I would say thats quite a few, plus you can win over fence sitters.

themanhere
08-18-2007, 04:51 PM
I disagree. There are many independents and democrats that listen too. I myself listen to hear the otherside, and to marvel at the BS spewed on a daily basis. I would say thats quite a few, plus you can win over fence sitters.

I concur

SwooshOU
08-18-2007, 04:56 PM
Call in to wherever you want, but when you do, talk Truth.

Razmear
08-18-2007, 04:57 PM
Call in to wherever you want, but when you do, talk Truth.

And remember: No bong hits before calling in to talk shows :D

I won't bother calling in myself because I know I'm not an articulate speaker, I'm much better in text than voice. Plus I have a backspace key here but not when I speak.

eb

Oddball
08-18-2007, 05:05 PM
That's why I added that little "for the most part" qualifier.

For me, Hannity's extremely arrested vocabulary, recycling of the same old neoconartist guests, and re-re-re-reiteration of his "Reagan conservative" crapola makes him less listenable than Imus.

But for that low percentage of fence-sitters who tune into Hannity's program, I suppose his apoplectic reaction to anything Dr. Paul says or does can be looked upon as a positive.

fj45lvr
08-18-2007, 05:18 PM
the sad part of calling into any talk show is that the hosts have all the cards and power (to control the propaganda how THEY want to).....

Hannity will of course talk to the most "clueless" supporter possible which serves his purpose (he argues professionally).

If he gets someone who knows their stuff then he can "be pressed for time" or switch gears to another issue he sees with no room to accept or recieve a contrary view actually expressed.

I had a similar experience once with another national talk host when I called in prior to Invasion and expressed my opinion that as a fiscal conservative it made NO sense, either financially or for "security"....they tried to spin me as a "liberal" when the fact was I was the "conservative".

Oddball
08-18-2007, 05:34 PM
Thread killer!! ;)

ape
08-18-2007, 05:45 PM
hey tompain did you get banned from hannitys website?

Oddball
08-18-2007, 06:04 PM
Nope.

Walked away on my own.

May go back. May not.

Shink
08-18-2007, 06:08 PM
Leave Hannity alone for now, but vote in his poll. RP currently in the lead!

Where is this fabled poll?

danda
08-18-2007, 08:08 PM
As I said in the other thread. The hosts have all the power, both physicall (mute button) and psychologically. If you try to make a big speech, they will mute you, talk over you, use doublespeak, and generally win.

So, my advice is, don't give them the chance.

If you are calling in and manage to make it past the screeners, then why not just say *immediately*: "Vote for Ron Paul everybody!" Or if you prefer "Google Ron Paul!" Then hang up immediately.

That gets his name out there and show that there are dedicated supporters, which is extremely important. Even if the neocon host gives a tirade afterward, you got your point across, and he had no opportunity to make you nervous, ask double-talk questions, talk over you, etc, etc.

This is a tactic that even the most phone-shy person can use.

Geronimo
08-18-2007, 08:45 PM
I would advise against saying nothing but 'Vote for Ron Paul Everybody!", because it only serves to make us look like we're unable or unwilling to debate. Just my two cents.

jpa
08-18-2007, 08:52 PM
1) Dumb Idea
2) Not Ron Paul news or discussion.

Cowlesy
08-18-2007, 08:54 PM
And remember: No bong hits before calling in to talk shows :D

I won't bother calling in myself because I know I'm not an articulate speaker, I'm much better in text than voice. Plus I have a backspace key here but not when I speak.

eb

I've been out of college 4 years now and I'd sell my soul to Ron Paul for a bong hit right now :cool:

quickmike
08-18-2007, 09:03 PM
Sorry, but I cant stand listening to Hannity long enough to know when to call into his show. I would like to bitch slap that little smarmy fat headed frat boy across the mouth though. Im not a violent guy, but that guy is the WORST of the neocons. Just pisses me off to no end. :mad:

jj111
08-18-2007, 09:06 PM
I'm not saying be harassing just call in as a casual caller supporting Ron Paul when he talks politics.

No harm done. gives his listeners a good vibe about Ron Paul and shows them a lot of people support him.

It's a waste of your time and counterproductive. Hannity is not going to put you on if you mention to the screener Ron Paul, and he will censor you if you try to mention Ron Paul on the air. I think you are wasting your time with Hannity. If you are going to do talk radio, do it on a show where you think the host is inclined to actually take your call and let you talk on the air. If you take the second approach, you won't be wasting your time, and you will be helping Ron Paul.

Daveforliberty
08-18-2007, 09:09 PM
Where is this fabled poll?

It's in the link on top of this thread: http://www.971talk.com/Hannity/index.aspx. Actually it's a radio station poll. But vote!

Man from La Mancha
08-18-2007, 09:12 PM
Unless he does something very harmfull to Paul not a good idea

trispear
08-18-2007, 09:21 PM
Let's promote Paul in more productive ways.

Seeking to put out his name in these venues only serves to validate the venue. These talk show hosts aren't that popular (really!) - real life support is much more important.

BTW, I think calling the TV show may be more productive. You have Alan Colmes there as a mini-force and he was receptive to Ron Paul (I like Colmes 100x better than his assmunch "co-host").

Geronimo
08-18-2007, 09:26 PM
Call Hannity's number and tell the screener that you're a former Democrat who's going to be voting as a Republican for the first time, and that you'd like to explain to him how this came to be. He's always happy to hear from converts.

Once you have Hannity on the line tell him why you choose not to vote for any Democrat. For obvious reasons, this will win him over, and you'll both be buddy buddy for a few minutes. Then tell him why you choose not to vote for anyone other than Ron Paul.

Akus
08-18-2007, 10:11 PM
Are you people out of your mind?
Why do we need to create an image of radio trolls?
Why do we need to lie to the screener to get on the air?

Don't you understand that image is everything. We will be perceived as nothing but loons and will not be respected. We are the representation of Ron Paul. Does Ron Paul lie and harass people? No.

Ron Paul is not some subculture. Let's stop spamming talk radio just to spam it. We need to make Ron Paul even more relevant in the real life, so he'd get so big that Hannities, Savages and Limbaughs of this world will have no choice but to either speak of him or lose listenership.

DO NOT DO THIS!!!!

Go out and picket on the street, get some liberty cards and give them out. Help a person in need so he'd associate you, and, thus, Ron Paul, with good kind people. But don't do this stupid shit. Haven't we got enough kooks still claiming Iowa was a fraud? Haven't we got enough "we never landed on the moon" type of people already?

Stop this.

Thomas_Paine
08-18-2007, 10:24 PM

Hmmm how bout his treatment of Paul after the Fox debate?

Thomas_Paine
08-18-2007, 10:26 PM

Don't you understand that image is everything. We will be perceived as nothing but loons and will not be respected. We are the representation of Ron Paul. Does Ron Paul lie and harass people? No.

Ron Paul is not some subculture. Let's stop spamming talk radio just to spam it. We need to make Ron Paul even more relevant in the real life, so he'd get so big that Hannities, Savages and Limbaughs of this world will have no choice but to either speak of him or lose listenership.

DO NOT DO THIS!!!!

Go out and picket on the street, get some liberty cards and give them out. Help a person in need so he'd associate you, and, thus, Ron Paul, with good kind people. But don't do this stupid shit. Haven't we got enough kooks still claiming Iowa was a fraud? Haven't we got enough "we never landed on the moon" type of people already?

Stop this.

These Neo-Cons need to called out on the carpet for their betrayal of the Constitution. Ron Paul exposes their Nonconservative ways

Derek Johnson
08-21-2007, 03:49 AM
Let's promote Paul in more productive ways.

Seeking to put out his name in these venues only serves to validate the venue. These talk show hosts aren't that popular (really!) - real life support is much more important.

BTW, I think calling the TV show may be more productive. You have Alan Colmes there as a mini-force and he was receptive to Ron Paul (I like Colmes 100x better than his assmunch "co-host").

Whatever you do for Paul is appreciated and respected. But if you don't think the neocon radio shows don't have rating, I've got news for you.

Get on all of them. ALL OF THEM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--hSk1VCG2I

Derek Johnson
08-21-2007, 03:53 AM

DO NOT DO THIS!!!!

Stop this.

Yes, I'm a vet.

Who cares, as long as people hear the name Ron Paul and a dose of his principles, who cares? I'm in this to win.

You don't, just tell him that you want to talk about the topic DU JOUR and work Ron in, it's easy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--hSk1VCG2I