PDA

View Full Version : my orgonite gifting diary

golfboy
03-17-2008, 07:08 PM
my dairy for the week...

tue march 10th
100 tb's...tossed them in the ditch and brambles.

Found a lot of streams and ponds to throw tb's into.

Managed to bust like 20 towers.

The sky is the richest blue i've ever seen. I still need to gift downtown and offut with about 100 more tb's.

Then i'm figuring on 200 tb's for the epic gifting trip from omaha to denver. Donations accepted Very Happy or i will be willing to pay a nominal price.

thanks, we're getting great results!!!

they tried to chemtrail, and one plane could barely lay down a trail an eighth of a mile long.

Good bye chemtrails! it feels great.

tue mar 11

there will be no more chemtrails, it's impossible.

i'm amazed at what a little *a lot* of gifting can do. There are some white hazy ish areas around the property so i'm going to hit up west omaha, council bluffs, and offut. Need to hit all the towers and array downtown.

Barely seems like 100 pieces of orgonite is enough for the job huh?

donations accepted, or for a nominal fee for the omaha-denver-grand junction gifting trip.

figuring on about 400-500 pieces, 300 budget...doable?

Denver is a hotbed of nasty energy and even 100 pieces would do a lot of good. There is uranium mind that i need to overgift, and tons of towers/chemtrails in grand junction itself. I plan on spending 200 tb's on the way, 50 in denver, the remainder in grand junction.

From the results i got in omaha, the effects should be nothing short of spectacular. We hae a chance to mark up a HUGE stretch of terrirory.

Will do i-29 to kansas city to st louis if a large sum of orgonite came my way.

imagine the power of having these large cities and roadwas completly busted!

tue mar 11
will start building tons of orgonite as soon as i get out of the dorms...gonna look up how much a barrel costs and go crazy. Very Happy

In the mean time the gifting trips are having an effect on a level i can't imagine, and isn't that the missions of all of us?

Right now i'm getting really good at this and would like to continue this work, division of labor if you will.

right now i could probably pay 300 for 300 or more tb's so i can get the trip down to denver and grand junction. In the future there are massive runs i can do east on i 80, and north and south up down the 29. This covers most of the midwest folks!

Chicago, omaha, denver, grand junction, grand island, offut, nebraska city, council bluffs, des moines, and on and on.

Can you imagine the etheric impact?

All i need are some steady resin suppliers until i can get started pouring myself. I pretty much instantly gift every package of tb's i get to massive results.
tue mar 11

massive spray attack today.

i figured out their strategy...they start them in ungifted terrirtory in council bluffs and offut, and try to spread them over omaha 2-3 at a time.

some are sticking, but not for long. One plane could barely maintain a trail, and dissipated quickly after.

I put my last 3 pieces in the missouri river and stream by my dorm to GREAT effect.

In effect the orgone canopy is from the missouri upto west omaha. I need to gift offut and council bluffs and it will be impossible to lay a trail down.

just need to catch a few towers i missed as well.

the remainder will go on the lincoln grand island denver rlfle grand junction trip, and i will be ordering (and solicting donations!) for that. Hoping for 400 pieces, need about 200 pieces and will probably be purchasing those.

a sucor punch might come in handy, anyone have one of these? I'm having a hell of a time trying to wind mine.

wed mar 12

I drove through omaha on the way back home from kansas city and i saw nothing but chemtrails in the sky from Omaha Neb. to Sioux City Ia. There seems to be an endless number of towers in the larger city areas and the area surrounding I-29. There's seriously one of those things just about every mile on the interstate. It seems absurd that the general bulk of the people out there aren't smart enough to look around and wonder why we need 50 jillion cell towers sitting on top of each other. These things are dangerous to pretty much anything that lives and people should be better informed. And by the way, sorry if im raining on anyones parade but it looked as if Omaha area fell victim to almost a complete white out. At this stage informing people is probably one of the best things that can be done.

wed mar 12

i know that's why omaha is so urgent. I've probably gifted 180 tb's now and am getting good results in the center of omaha. The problem is to the south *OFFUT AFB* where they launch the chem planes from, and bellevue.

They start the haze there and try to drift it over to omaha. After today's run they won't be able to do it anymore, we'll see.

Still accepting TB donations Very Happy

hoping to get 500 tb's by spring break so i can do lincoln, denver, grand island, grand junction, denver, and the whole stretch of highway there. I am willing to spend 200 on this project, but realistically could gift as many as 500. Got about 2 perfect places for cb's as well, but no money.

wed mar 12

OMAHA COUNCIL BLUFFS BELLEVUE have been etherically bombed with 200 tb's targeted at the nastiest tower arrays and bodies of water.

It was tricky trying to find spots near towers, i had to settle for gifting a storm drain near the tower.

Easily got 50+ towers today in a very problematic area. The sky was blue, but it was windy and kicked up a lot of dirt, so we'll see how it looks tommorow.

Going to go up to the missouri river tommorow and watch their failed attempts at making chemtrails. This ought to be a laugher.

wed mar 12 10:00

ordered 240 pieces from some good vendors that post here, and just went out and gifted them all in two days. I had all the towers mapped out in my head and knew exactly where to go. Plus being energy sensitive helps, and all the reading i've done on gifting has come in handy.

Basically i can take the 60 pieces i have left and do up lincoln and grand island fairly well. Or do some river gifting and highway gifting.

i'm debating on doing i 29 after spring break, 500 tb's easy, purchasing 200 and hopefully get at least 100 to do the denver trip before spring break.

this is going to be fun!

thur mar 13 3:22

sh!t omaha is a tough nut to crack. Gifted about 10 towers in offut and plattsmouth, but i need to go back there and get 5 more nasty ones.

Drove down to plattsmouth where the platte flows in to the missouri river, about as deep as i can get into the polluted/hazy area, and dumped in my largest piece of orgonite.

They're spraying like hell today, and it's like i didn't do anything. Will try to figure out another gifting run, but i'm going to go to lincoln and grand island and do these cities, with any cell towers on the way.

Got about 200 more pieces and a succor punch on the way. Do not cross paths with me, you will be etherically blasted!

i'm sooo tired. Got about 30 pieces left, might do some clean up work, then head on to lincoln and grand island and do the best i can there. GI is partially gifted with about 20 tb's, but lincoln is virgin territory.

I figured out what to do with my hhg's...WATER GIFTING!!!

i'm so happy. Now let's see if the canopy over offut/plattsmouth/missouri will clear up after this morning's gifting run. Massive chemtrails today, but they seem like they will clear up by this afternoon.

now where's my damn camera?

This is the end folks, the end of the NWO. I have more massive gifting runs planned.

fri mar 14

fremont got gifted with 11 tb's and a hhg. 1 tb in elkhorn river, rest went to these nasty towers.

hhg went to this gigantic array that felt horrible. Fremont felt horrible, like being sick in your stomach and kidneys before i gifted it.

that should extend the canopy further to the west and north. Now time to get this huge away i've been putting off.

hm so this is what cesco and lazou do. I don't know shit about vortexes, but gifting towers is simple enough, and i suspect they are all pirated vortexes anyways.

mar 16
hmm trying to decide what cities to hit up once i get my next batch.

does anyone know how to make a dowse on nebraska? I can almost kind of tell where the energy is dirty on the map, but it is much easier to tell in person.

mar 18

had to get my car fixed and went to find an auto body shop...nearly 50 miles of driving and no orgonite...AAAHHH!

well went back later and got a couple of pieces and my pyramid. I was just going to put it in the car, but i decided to place it in a wonderful place in the park. I'm not sure if i want people to see it or not, so i may go back and move it into a more subtle location under a bridge by a stream in a park.

busted a tower in a busy area...HUGE por explosion...literally. every one of my targets were incredibly effective.

it's getting better all the time with experience.

got worried about the hhg being stolen so i moved it into the stream.

it's so intense, i can feel the effect strongly from my dorm. Now i understand how to use a HHG...do it for intense large scale targets and tb's for your towers and petty stuff.

i can't believe what difference a week of gifting and 3 pieces today has made. Absolutly amazing, it feels like i am truly connected to the source.

beautiful weather today. I feel it's really making a difference, and i'm excited to see what will happen to the plant life and wild life in the area. I feel once i have the state blanketed on every major highway and city and anything remotely nasty, it's going to make a huge difference that can not be stopped.

other posts i've made this week...

buick riv

3800 at a auto repair store that will cover everything and seemed fairly easy to work with.

the other one was bitching about how hard the parts were to find and coming up with ridicolus estimates on the rear tailight and fender. about 3741

I think i'm going to go with the first one, he did a GREAT job with my friend's car (who i smashed up).

omaha.com also has some auctions for beer for a year, pizza for a year, hearing aids, auto performance, detailing for a year, wine, food, etc. It might be a good way to take care of some essential supplies that i would be blowing money on...pizza every week and 40 bucks of beer every week (assuming i get a reasonable bid) would leave very little to actually purchase and consume the rest of the week. Plus i'm getting a rice cooker n deep fat fryer, and a couple of other things from my mom n grandma.

The interior i figure is pretty much as good as it can be, the back is nearly mint. I might redo the driver's seat as it is the worst, and needs a new mounting bracket anyways. Got a 8 inch sub and 6 inch midrange speaker going in, hoping i can sneak them with the other speakers, but they'll most likely be going into a box. I wonder if you could make a storage area under the rear seats...that would be cool. And a fridge. And heated wiper fluid.

Some of this will simply be projects of my own. Heated wiper fluid might be a simple heating element connected to a switch.

my grand plan to be rich

My idea is to try and reverse engineer warren buffet's business plan. As you all know, buffet invests in companies that are already in place and extremely profitable. The way he does this is that he supports his businesses and not his competitors, and there is no infighting among these much stronger companies.

The problem with this model is that it takes so much capital to buy sucessfull businesses.

I have a riskier strategy that could steamroll and pay off big. I want to start with learning trades where the labor is the value added, and the raw materials are cheap. If someone could learn 3-4 trades and sucessfully make a living off of each one of them, he can live at home and have the profit streams simply be profitable hobbies. Only a few artists achieve that for themselves, such as my mom. cynthiaduff.com And my dad has owned his own business from my grandpa and never had to answer to anyone. He's been fairly sucessful, works hard, but has plenty of money and the typical free time of the 9-5(which isn't all that much). My mom on the other hand is making much less money, but she has a lot more free time and expansion potential...for example her skills could improve (she's good anyways) and she could expand to prints, photography, scuplting, carving, drawings, wood carving/paints, silver jewerly (this is why i want to buy silver). That could very easily be a sustainable living income from each of these talents, with the opportunity to scale to infinity. Warren's companies start big and get bigger. Mine start small and get big as they want.

What it would take would be 40 or 50 like minded individuals capable of reforming their lives and becoming independent business owners and hobbyists. That way people can grow up and get talented with whatever interests them, and they can be elite at whatever that particular talent is. With having to go to school and work, much of that potential is lost forever.

Let's be honest though, most of us are average athletes, but i'm reasonably strong but just not in cross country shape. A lifestyle like this would afford plenty of free time for running and lifting weights. A community weight facility could even be put into place. Collective capitalism and voting with money is what i call it. But a lot of us could manage some businesses with cheap material costs and high labor costs, and we could focus on quality and not quantity. Just a large widespread loosely connected group of like minded sucessful businesses supporting each other. I never know how that you scratch my back, i'll scratch yours thing works...but it can be used to climb the ranks of power to the top.

well i guess i'll just start listing talents that people could easily make a living at

violin playing in a professional orchestra
violin luthier
farmer
restaurant owner
food/farmer's market store
butcher
baker
acupresurist
psychologist
pharmacy/herbal drug stores (would have to require some modified drug policies, but hey if cali does it, anyone can do it)
surgical doctors...instead of managing patients and doing menial tasks, they can focus on becoming the elite of the elite in surgical tasks, because nurses are capable of nearly anything a doctor does. Nurses get the short end of the shift. They could be doing acupressure/energy healing therapy, and taking care of a few number of patients at a time. If you can give quality care to a few number of patients at a low cost and reasonable price, it would be a very sucessful model for a hospital or healing clinic.

You could have male friendly spas with whatever spas do, and again, massage, acupressure, haircuts, acne treatments, facials, waxing, etc etc etc. This would be purely value added stuff and any minor costs could be covered by a couple acre farm and some supplies.
hot rod shops/dealers/auto repair
i'm going through this right now, i want to find the right guy to fix all this @#$%! and pimp my ride for a reasonable price...because the stuff i need to fix is going to be expensive anyways.
custom clothing...gotta do something iwth the girls. soap making lotion making body oil making perfume making. sounds like a lesbian orgy. they would be more capable at finer tasks like art than guys.
if people bought custom clothing made by hot college girls who knew your measurements exactly, and fitted and taylored them to you in the store, at a reasonable price, wouldn't you want to go there all the time?

dont even get me started on the whole tivo/riaa/mp3/dvd mess. lets say a few number of people could make a reasonable system work if copyright laws were done away with. Free distribution would work fine if the riaa and mpaa still had rights to distrubute and sell to video stores and hold concerts. Plus cut the riaa out of it entirely and give the artists their money. all of it.

these would be individual discrete businesses, not a walmart or super saver type deal. the meat and vegetables wouldn't be sold together. We're trying to focus on getting the elite of the elite to work on what they do best, instead of several people working on several things.

a jack (4 pair) would beat a guy with pocket aces any time. A jack of all trades could be proficient at a couple and focus his learning interest at whatever activity would increase his talents and abilities.

Well that's what's been going through my mind lately and i'd thought i share a little bit with you.

refined the same note a bit

grand plan revised...a little hodgepodge of notes, and somewhat coherent at the bottom hopefully.

the grand plan typed up on the internet
My idea is to try and reverse engineer warren buffet's business plan. As you all know, buffet invests in companies that are already in place and extremely profitable. The way he does this is that he supports his businesses and not his competitors, and there is no infighting among these much stronger companies.

The problem with this model is that it takes so much capital to buy sucessfull businesses.

I have a riskier strategy that could steamroll and pay off big. I want to start with learning trades where the labor is the value added, and the raw materials are cheap. If someone could learn 3-4 trades and sucessfully make a living off of each one of them, he can live at home and have the profit streams simply be profitable hobbies. Only a few artists achieve that for themselves, such as my mom. cynthiaduff.com And my dad has owned his own business from my grandpa and never had to answer to anyone. He's been fairly sucessful, works hard, but has plenty of money and the typical free time of the 9-5(which isn't all that much). My mom on the other hand is making much less money, but she has a lot more free time and expansion potential...for example her skills could improve (she's good anyways) and she could expand to prints, photography, scuplting, carving, drawings, wood carving/paints, silver jewerly (this is why i want to buy silver). That could very easily be a sustainable living income from each of these talents, with the opportunity to scale to infinity. Warren's companies start big and get bigger. Mine start small and get big as they want.

What it would take would be 40 or 50 like minded individuals capable of reforming their lives and becoming independent business owners and hobbyists. That way people can grow up and get talented with whatever interests them, and they can be elite at whatever that particular talent is. With having to go to school and work, much of that potential is lost forever.

Let's be honest though, most of us are average athletes, but i'm reasonably strong but just not in cross country shape. A lifestyle like this would afford plenty of free time for running and lifting weights. A community weight facility could even be put into place. Collective capitalism and voting with money is what i call it. But a lot of us could manage some businesses with cheap material costs and high labor costs, and we could focus on quality and not quantity. Just a large widespread loosely connected group of like minded sucessful businesses supporting each other. I never know how that you scratch my back, i'll scratch yours thing works...but it can be used to climb the ranks of power to the top.

well i guess i'll just start listing talents that people could easily make a living at

violin playing in a professional orchestra
violin luthier
farmer
restaurant owner
food/farmer's market store
butcher
baker
acupresurist
psychologist
pharmacy/herbal drug stores (would have to require some modified drug policies, but hey if cali does it, anyone can do it)
surgical doctors...instead of managing patients and doing menial tasks, they can focus on becoming the elite of the elite in surgical tasks, because nurses are capable of nearly anything a doctor does. Nurses get the short end of the shift. They could be doing acupressure/energy healing therapy, and taking care of a few number of patients at a time. If you can give quality care to a few number of patients at a low cost and reasonable price, it would be a very sucessful model for a hospital or healing clinic.

You could have male friendly spas with whatever spas do, and again, massage, acupressure, haircuts, acne treatments, facials, waxing, etc etc etc. This would be purely value added stuff and any minor costs could be covered by a couple acre farm and some supplies.
hot rod shops/dealers/auto repair
i'm going through this right now, i want to find the right guy to fix all this @#$%! and pimp my ride for a reasonable price...because the stuff i need to fix is going to be expensive anyways.
custom clothing...gotta do something iwth the girls. soap making lotion making body oil making perfume making. sounds like a lesbian orgy. they would be more capable at finer tasks like art than guys.
if people bought custom clothing made by hot college girls who knew your measurements exactly, and fitted and taylored them to you in the store, at a reasonable price, wouldn't you want to go there all the time?

dont even get me started on the whole tivo/riaa/mp3/dvd mess. lets say a few number of people could make a reasonable system work if copyright laws were done away with. Free distribution would work fine if the riaa and mpaa still had rights to distrubute and sell to video stores and hold concerts. Plus cut the riaa out of it entirely and give the artists their money. all of it.

these would be individual discrete businesses, not a walmart or super saver type deal. the meat and vegetables wouldn't be sold together. We're trying to focus on getting the elite of the elite to work on what they do best, instead of several people working on several things.

a jack (4 pair) would beat a guy with pocket aces any time. A jack of all trades could be proficient at a couple and focus his learning interest at whatever activity would increase his talents and abilities.

Well that's what's been going through my mind lately and i'd thought i share a little bit with you.

scratch notes*****

farm
fully orgonized
meat
cheese
salad greens
carrots
potatoes
onions, garlic, leeks
apples
peaches
cherries
blueberries
raspberries
farm fish
riding horses
cabins and shelture on pasture
tractor
roto tiller
seeds
compost pile

processed output
sauces
fresh fruits
soap and lotion
milk
cheese
eggs
chickens
berries
beer
apple
apple cider
hard woods (violin carving)

orgonite
5 gallon drums 50 bucks
crystals
metal shavings...1000 to free
rock collections/succor punches

10,000 trees, 500 acres of crop land. 1 large mansion type place, 2 small cabin type places with shelter for animals. large barn and building to be used as a processor. wine shelter.

100 cows
100 milk cows
50 sheep
50 goats
5 dogs ...trained to keep rest in line
2 laborers...1 to maintain cows, rest for the fields

labor is only needed at harvest time

the rest of the day the mansion doubles as a spa

ayurvedic spa
medicinal herbs
acupressurist
rife machine
orgone therapy
gem therapy
smell therapy

sell herbs, lotion, soaps, essences, rocks, orgonite. Accupressure treatments can be done for 30 an hour daily. various other fun medidtative things to do during the day, including a gym, tennis court, swimming pool, spa, massage, sports bar, high end dining restaurant, winery and tapas bar, art gallery.

farm would be located somewhere between omaha and grand island. several smaller farms could be located in the same area with a standarized distribution system.

kawasaki dealership grand island
kawasaki motors
atv, motorcycle, jet ski's, water boats
tractors? Hot rods? Hybrids? Joe cell? Build your own?
welding
scrap metal

free energy/biomass ethanol

vodka and beer from any fermentable fruit

cutting gardens

(scratch notes)

medicinal herbs

compassionate meat

copletley organically managed

roto up first 5 feet of soil, repeat 5 times.

roto tiller all seeded crops
till all root crops
seed all farm crops

till seed crops once a week
weed seed crops daily
mow clippings in compost
mix in 6 inches of compost for any bed

pile up all wood on a field and burn it with all the organic matter on the farm. The resulting residue will be very rich the following year and can be used as fertilizer or mushroom gardens. or just throw it on the compost pile.

costs...farm?
till farm 5 * year * 300 acres 30000
weed once a day * 50 acres 50000
build gazebos 20000
build cabins 50000
build barn 75000
build processing room 80000
build free energy/solar cell apparatus 40000

2.5 million to build on a farm with many different outputs.

future would be to expand the farm to gain golf course type raw land and expand the herd. Should be able to collect 30-40 meat animals per year, 3000 gallons of milk, and the rest turned to cheese. Fresh vegetables will be available all year, with approximately 10,000 a week for 20 weeks. The rest will be turned into fruit juice, beer, sauces, jellies, liquors, medicinal herbs, and other stuff. This is the real hidden value, and can produce as much as 100,000.

40 meat animals * 300 = 12,000
100 acres of grain = 50,000
veggie stand = 100,000
others = 20,000 ++++++

162,000 for a farm worth 2.5 to build and 2 to buy.

10,000 a month can pay down a 4 million mortgage in a few years Build supply, create cash flow, and pay down debt asap while enriching the land and providing a quality life for animals. .

KAWASAKI DEALERSHIP 500,000 AND 20,000 INCOME
BASE FOR OTHER BUSINESSES

my notes from paper

reverse engineer warren buffet's strategy
start a business on every reasonable item used in your daily life
scales with a small amount of capital with entrepreneurs working for themselves on high labor high quality low cost items
Companies can carve out niche markets and expand regionally to nationally on demand and price products at a premium level as needed to maximize volume and profit without sacrificing quality.

Get ron paul elected...i'm working on it

do product work, testing, trial runs, figure out manufacturing and distribution plans.
free samples and testing work
optimize cost/benefit/profit ratio for regional specialty projects
new belgium/venture capitalist model
work with people that are already successful
use venture capitalist money...slush fund anyone can buy stock in, and used to start up companies with capital and a 10 percent share and first rights to an ipo for that venture. This would be a mutually beneficial arrangement.
start value added businesses on products with medium to high labor costs and low material costs. We can outcompete many companies this way by small businesses run by poor starving college students.
if you can grow it, it's free
high quality products at reasonable prices
custom stuff like clothes, cars, computers, furniture, chairs, bedding, speakers, electronics, computer programs (data to voice to chat to cell, and voice recognition). Other options include a microbrewery, restaurant, beertopia in other cities, custom vitamins/herbs/medication, head shops, crazy putting greens and botany (imagine a grass carpet! you'd be amazed at what turfgrass can do. Artists are the few people who can support themselves on a hobby, and my mom is one of them. Students need to be shown how to sell artwork and cook and play music and learn woodcrafting and trades. construction and engineering, which can also be mutually beneficial to all of the above businesses. Artists, glassblowers, interior design, engineers, fashion design, metal workers, upholstry, carpentry, and mechanical engineers would all be in demand for these businesses, as well as chefs and farmers.

It's important to have several talents that you are capable of using to make money as a hobby, and you can build quite a sustainable source of income from these ventures with like minded people. Many of this stuff can be grown for free on a farm, or used from scrap metal, or mined. All you need is cheap labor which we can outcompete the market on. you could buy land, ranches, acreages ( i want a golf course in the sandhills or south of omaha, hah) You could do landscaping and entertainment systems, and sell food and one of a kind restaurants. Many of these ventures would be very profitable at working together, and it's pretty much what andrew carnegie, warren buffet, and jp morgan did (although jp morgan and carnegie were ruthless competitors).

Basically you could corner the market with high quality products and cheap labor. You could have a business money bomb which several people would help get a business started up so one or two people can manage and run it. A simple investment deal could be 10 percent of stock for whatever value is needed, and any other investor could do the same. A large berkshire hathaway type company could do the same as well, and the owners will still be working for themselves for the most part.