PDA

View Full Version : RNC Survey

angelatc
03-17-2008, 03:37 PM
OK, when we are in charge of the RNC, I want to add a plank to the platform that guarantees we won't send ever send out a POS survey like the one I received today.

1. Do you feel voters in your disctrict support making all of the Bush tax cuts permanant?(UH, I live in Chicagoland. I think most of the voters are Democrats who hate anything with the name "Bush" attached to it.

2. Do you support the House Democrats' "slow bleed" strategy to "choke off" funding for our troops in Iraq, leading to their withdrawal and a perception of American defeat? Heh.

3. Should Republicans continue fighting for full implementation of a ballistic missle defense system? Fighting who? We had a majority for 6 years.

4. Do voters in your district agree with the Nancy Pelosi Democrat Majority's decision to impose massive tax hikes on the American people? Uh, compared to endless war in Iraq? Yes, I do.

5. Do you think that House Republicans should continue to push for pro-growth policies that create jobs and oppose tax increases that would add a burden to working families and set back our economy?Continue? I kind of wondered when they might start!

6. Do you support Congressional Republicans' efforts to decrease domestic spending in order to reduce the national deficit? Spending on what?

7. Do you support the Democrats' efforts to give federal beaucrats complete control of your health care costs and choices?No, nor do I support the Republican plan to do just that either.

8. Should Republicans in Congress make expansion of Veterans' benefits a priority? Why not?

9. Do you support maintaining anti-terrorism laws that give law enforcement and intelligence agencies the far-reaching powers to track, detain and prosecute terrorists and their accomplices?

10. Should Republicans in the House make securing our nation's borders and enforcing our nation's immigration laws, including combating the hiring hiring of illegal workers and ending the "catch and release" policy a top priority?

11. Do you think House Republicans should continue fighting for comprehensive education reform to ensure that every child in America receives a first-rate education?

12. Do you agree that winning back a Republican Majority in the House of Representatives is essential to stopping the Nancy Pelosi Democrats from raising our taxes, destroying our economy, and endangering our homeland?

13. (THe money shot - literally) Will you support our Party's campaign to defeat the Pelosi Democrats and elect a Republican House Majority in 2008 by joining the NRCC with a generous financial contribution today?