PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Paul is no longer a kook

Sarge
03-17-2008, 03:21 PM
With Hillary now wanting out of the war I hope we can use that to our advantage in the remaining States yet to vote.

We can now say Dr. Paul was the only Republican urging this from the start.

Let's use it against McCain now. The tide might be starting to turn.

If nothing else it might now help us get more delegates.

Broadlighter
03-17-2008, 03:47 PM
Sounds like Hillary is taking a page out of her husband's playbook.

Lick your thumb and raise it into the sky to feel which way the wind is blowing.

Bill Clinton checked lots of polls on issues to help him determine which direction he would take on policy making. He was often attacked by right-wing pundits for doing that..

j650
03-17-2008, 03:49 PM
Ron Paul is labled as a kook for many other reasons, not because he wants to get out of Iraq.

LEK
03-17-2008, 03:52 PM
With Hillary now wanting out of the war I hope we can use that to our advantage in the remaining States yet to vote.

We can now say Dr. Paul was the only Republican urging this from the start.

Let's use it against McCain now. The tide might be starting to turn.

If nothing else it might now help us get more delegates.

She's been saying this all along - at least the mailer I got in January said; "Bring the troops home within 6 months". BUT I wouldn't believe a word this woman said.

Ron Paul - him I believe. He backs all he says with facts and moral conviction.

THAT'S the difference that needs to be shown.

Give me liberty
03-17-2008, 03:53 PM
Ron paul is labled because he believes that there will be a north american union

But you know what? it will happen and thats a fact.

nate895
03-17-2008, 03:57 PM
The way to convert Republicans is NOT to bring up that Hillary Clinton agrees.

qh4dotcom
03-17-2008, 03:58 PM

You think Hillary doesn't want a war? See below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npzN3dZR6JM&NR=1

FSP-Rebel
03-17-2008, 04:02 PM
Yeah, Hill is gonna tow the line once elected anyways. Since Hillary supporters are notoriously naive and stupid, they can be easily brushed off once she's in.

j650
03-17-2008, 04:13 PM
Ron paul is labled because he believes that there will be a north american union

But you know what? it will happen and thats a fact.

And other reasons from what I've gathered from other people. Some think he's a kook because he wants to repeal the Civil Rights Act. Other think he's a kook because he wants to abolish everything that's been established in the last 70 years and because he associates with kooks like Alex Jones and Don Black. Nobody I've talked to thinks he's a kook because he wants to get out of Iraq.

Shink
03-17-2008, 04:29 PM
And other reasons from what I've gathered from other people. Some think he's a kook because he wants to repeal the Civil Rights Act. Other think he's a kook because he wants to abolish everything that's been established in the last 70 years and because he associates with kooks like Alex Jones and Don Black. Nobody I've talked to thinks he's a kook because he wants to get out of Iraq.

Now THAT'S an exemplary troll post. Straight to the point. Openly troll. Now leave the forums, please.

ronpaulhawaii
03-17-2008, 04:41 PM
RP (and us :D) is/are a threat to those who apply such labels. Any utterence beyond the label itself is like the sound of sheep bleating; regularly shorn and, if they don't remember their true nature, destined to end as mutton...

shrugged0106
03-17-2008, 04:45 PM

I'd really love to see any shred of evidence to your silly claims.

step up poopy, or kindly leave the discussion to adults with a brain.

Sarge
03-17-2008, 04:56 PM
understand what you all are saying.

I have seen numerous posts talking about how the McCain voters don't want out of the war. Otherwise, why would so many be voting for him? He admits he knows nothing about economics.

Being a Senator and voting less than half the time can't be the reason they like him. Being for amnesty can't be the reason they like him. Just because he is a Vet?

Dr. Paul was right on the Texas corridor. Right on the falling dollar.

I guess I am just hacked off, the sheep will not wake up, and want us to take more delegates.

coyote_sprit
03-17-2008, 05:08 PM

If I were president I'd repeal every piece of legislation signed into law by the piece of shit named Johnson.

OptionsTrader
03-17-2008, 05:12 PM
She's been saying this all along - at least the mailer I got in January said; "Bring the troops home within 6 months".

She could bring home two Yeomen and meet that promise. She has REPEATEDLY stated that she will not commit to bringing home ALL of the troops by 2013. She is a liar and voted for this war, continually voted to fund this war, and voted to declare Iran a terrorist state opening the door for Bush to invade that country as well. She is a fraud.