PDA

View Full Version : Market in a dive - Use it to our advantage

kipload
03-17-2008, 02:12 PM
Jim Cramer is getting bitch-slapped today for stating that Bear-Stearns wasn't in any trouble last week. As you all may know JP Morgan (Chase) bought Bear for $2 a share. Yes you heard that right $2 a share. To make matters even more interesting JP Morgan (Chase) will be receiving the funds for the take-over from *drum roll* the Federal Reserve. How nice.

We should all know how Eliot Spitzer (a long time friend of Cramer's) just got nailed. Why? To answer such a question I suggest you research the history of the man before this little scandal occured. Now, Jim's is getting the heat. Hmm...

Hit'em while they're weak. Its time to rally the troops and spread the message. E-mail Jim and let him know its time to book the good doctor again. We NEED this audience before more people, who are at least somewhat critical of the Fed, are burned at the stake. Remember Jim had Ron on in the past and the interview was great.

Here's my e-mail:

Jim,

It looks like your the next target my friend. They took down Spitzer now they're coming after you. Both Drudge and HuffPost are on the attack. You have got to get the truth out there before this thing goes bust. I imagine Congressman Ron Paul has a few things to say. Let's be honest, he's been predicting this thing for quite some time.

Address: madmoney@cnbc.com

Give me liberty
03-17-2008, 02:16 PM
lol Jim Cramer is nuts, hes never right you know that?

kipload
03-17-2008, 07:35 PM
lol Jim Cramer is nuts, hes never right you know that?

Ron refuses to pander. Looks like that is going to be our job. Never said anything about actually taking the man's advice.

GoPaul08
03-17-2008, 11:07 PM
He is not "getting bitchslapped" because he said no such thing. If you are talking about the idiot who posted that story on Digg, you probably should have actually read hte comments. It was OVERWHELMINGLY in defense of Cramer. Not because they like him, but because he never said that. He told people not to worry about money that they had in Bear Sterns...not in their stock.

Shed
03-18-2008, 05:08 AM
He did adamantly say they were "not in trouble".