PDA

View Full Version : America to be destroyed for the NWO

IcyPeaceMaker
03-17-2008, 01:19 PM
This link will take you to the beginning, please read this 24 page article, it may be the most important reading you'll ever do. If you agree that the much feared Apocalypse is being ushered upon us, then please spread the word.
The Beginning (http://www.the7thfire.com//9-11/Pastore_Investigation_of_%209-11/chapter_1--Opening_Statement.htm)

This is Chapter 21, the economic catastrophy is now.

In January of 2001, 9 months before the 9-11 attacks, a well known economist and political figure with worldwide intelligence connections issued the following prediction:

"A new Middle East war of the general type and implications indicated, will occur if certain specified incidents materialize. It will occur only if the combination of the Israeli government and certain Anglo-American circles wish to have it occur. If they should wish it to occur, the incidents to "explain" that occurrence, will be arranged."

"Contrary to widespread childish opinion, most of the important things that happen in the world, happen because powerful forces intend them to happen, not because of some so-called "sociological" or other statistical coincidence of the types reported for the popular edification of the easily deluded. A new Middle East war, bigger than any yet seen, is inevitable under presently reigning global influences. (1) (empasis added)

The man who made that prediction is the perpetual presidential "wannabe" Lyndon Larouche. Larouche may be a cult like figure with some really weird interpretations of history, but his intelligence contacts are legitimate and many of his political and economic forecasts have been accurate in the past. Considering all the history and recent events reviewed in this paper, and the logical conclusions which they lead us to, the above prediction was "right on the money."

An even more chilling prophecy was issued in 1984 by anti-Zionist Jewish author Jack Bernstein. Bernstein who warned:

"The Zionists who rule Israel and the Zionists in America have been trying to trick the U.S. into a Mideast war on the side of Israel. They almost succeeded when U.S. Marines were sent to Lebanon in 1982. The blood of the 250 American Marines who died in Lebanon is dripping from the hands of the Israeli and American Zionists."

If more Americans are not made aware of the truth about Zionist Israel, you can be sure that, sooner or later, those atheists who claim to be God's Chosen People will trick the U.S. into a Mideast war against the Arabs who in the past have always been America's best friends. Then more AmerIcan boys will die because of these clever murderous Zionists, who, incidentally, have been responsible for pushing America into World War I, World War II, as well as the Korean War and Vietnam Wars. While Zionist international bankers and other Zionist Jews were busy counting their profits for those wars, American mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters were mourning the loss of their sons and brothers. Will YOU someday be mourning the loss of your son or brother -- because of Zionist treachery? (emphasis added) (2)

That part of Bernstein's warning has already come to pass. What's amazing is that Bernstein wrote that way back in 1984! But the other part of Bernstein's warning is far more chilling. Bernstein adds:

"At some point during the war, when the U.S. military is deeply involved and the U.S. citizens are demoralized, the Zionist-oriented Jewish international bankers will make their move. Evidence leads to the conclusion that it is these bankers who own the Class A Stock of the U.S. Federal Reserve, America's central bank. In this position of power these Zionist bankers can, and likely will, trigger an economic collapse in America -- like they did in 1929 when they caused the stock market crash and started the severe depression of the 1930's."

"Since the money system currently used in the U.S. is NOT backed by gold, silver, or anything of value, the paper dollars and tin coins now in use will be worthless. In the resulting state of confusion and in an effort to obtain food and other necessities, the American people will accept the "New States Constitution" which has already been written. This will place the American people under the dictates of one-world government run by the Zionist-oriented international bankers and Zionist/Bolshevik Jews."

Exactly what direction the war in the Mideast will take only the New York/Moscow/Tel Aviv triangle and God can know. When it is all over, the main LOSERS will be: The American people. The Arab people. Those Jews who stand for justice and freedom. The only WINNERS will be: The Zionist international bankers and the Zionist/Bolshevik Jews

Renegades
03-17-2008, 01:24 PM
Answer my question damnit.

IcyPeaceMaker
03-17-2008, 03:02 PM
It's out there, go find it, then have sex with yourself.

Renegades
03-17-2008, 03:49 PM
See? How CAN anyone take you seriously? One just needs to read my other responses to your nonsense.

IcyPeaceMaker
03-17-2008, 04:17 PM
See? How CAN anyone take you seriously? One just needs to read my other responses to your nonsense.

Your taking me seriously is not my concern, but if you fail to take the author of the first link article seriously, it shall be at your peril. Do yourself a favor, read every word of that, you may be able to save yourself, if armed with the truth.

Renegades
03-17-2008, 04:22 PM
Your taking me seriously is not my concern, but if you fail to take the author of the first link article seriously, it shall be at your peril. Do yourself a favor, read every word of that, you may be able to save yourself, if armed with the truth.

I read it. You sound like some bible thumpers I've come across.
And yes the author of the article is a revolutionary. Nothing I certainly never heard before. :rolleyes:
Look you already said in another thread you almost shit your pants reading that. Your concern should be in people taking you seriously. Your filth has flooded the forums recently.

IcyPeaceMaker
03-17-2008, 04:30 PM
Have it your way, you are the first dirtbag to ever be on my ignore list, bu bye!

Renegades
03-17-2008, 04:32 PM
Have it your way, you are the first dirtbag to ever be on my ignore list, bu bye!

lol Okay.
As you can see here people after you debate a conspiracy nut they;

1. Insult you.
2. Call you their enemy.
3. Storm off.

Classic. :D

fedup100
03-17-2008, 05:01 PM
This link will take you to the beginning, please read this 24 page article, it may be the most important reading you'll ever do. If you agree that the much feared Apocalypse is being ushered upon us, then please spread the word.
The Beginning (http://www.the7thfire.com//9-11/Pastore_Investigation_of_%209-11/chapter_1--Opening_Statement.htm)

This is Chapter 21, the economic catastrophy is now.

In January of 2001, 9 months before the 9-11 attacks, a well known economist and political figure with worldwide intelligence connections issued the following prediction:

"A new Middle East war of the general type and implications indicated, will occur if certain specified incidents materialize. It will occur only if the combination of the Israeli government and certain Anglo-American circles wish to have it occur. If they should wish it to occur, the incidents to "explain" that occurrence, will be arranged."

"Contrary to widespread childish opinion, most of the important things that happen in the world, happen because powerful forces intend them to happen, not because of some so-called "sociological" or other statistical coincidence of the types reported for the popular edification of the easily deluded. A new Middle East war, bigger than any yet seen, is inevitable under presently reigning global influences. (1) (empasis added)

The man who made that prediction is the perpetual presidential "wannabe" Lyndon Larouche. Larouche may be a cult like figure with some really weird interpretations of history, but his intelligence contacts are legitimate and many of his political and economic forecasts have been accurate in the past. Considering all the history and recent events reviewed in this paper, and the logical conclusions which they lead us to, the above prediction was "right on the money."

An even more chilling prophecy was issued in 1984 by anti-Zionist Jewish author Jack Bernstein. Bernstein who warned:

"The Zionists who rule Israel and the Zionists in America have been trying to trick the U.S. into a Mideast war on the side of Israel. They almost succeeded when U.S. Marines were sent to Lebanon in 1982. The blood of the 250 American Marines who died in Lebanon is dripping from the hands of the Israeli and American Zionists."

If more Americans are not made aware of the truth about Zionist Israel, you can be sure that, sooner or later, those atheists who claim to be God's Chosen People will trick the U.S. into a Mideast war against the Arabs who in the past have always been America's best friends. Then more AmerIcan boys will die because of these clever murderous Zionists, who, incidentally, have been responsible for pushing America into World War I, World War II, as well as the Korean War and Vietnam Wars. While Zionist international bankers and other Zionist Jews were busy counting their profits for those wars, American mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters were mourning the loss of their sons and brothers. Will YOU someday be mourning the loss of your son or brother -- because of Zionist treachery? (emphasis added) (2)

That part of Bernstein's warning has already come to pass. What's amazing is that Bernstein wrote that way back in 1984! But the other part of Bernstein's warning is far more chilling. Bernstein adds:

"At some point during the war, when the U.S. military is deeply involved and the U.S. citizens are demoralized, the Zionist-oriented Jewish international bankers will make their move. Evidence leads to the conclusion that it is these bankers who own the Class A Stock of the U.S. Federal Reserve, America's central bank. In this position of power these Zionist bankers can, and likely will, trigger an economic collapse in America -- like they did in 1929 when they caused the stock market crash and started the severe depression of the 1930's."

"Since the money system currently used in the U.S. is NOT backed by gold, silver, or anything of value, the paper dollars and tin coins now in use will be worthless. In the resulting state of confusion and in an effort to obtain food and other necessities, the American people will accept the "New States Constitution" which has already been written. This will place the American people under the dictates of one-world government run by the Zionist-oriented international bankers and Zionist/Bolshevik Jews."

Exactly what direction the war in the Mideast will take only the New York/Moscow/Tel Aviv triangle and God can know. When it is all over, the main LOSERS will be: The American people. The Arab people. Those Jews who stand for justice and freedom. The only WINNERS will be: The Zionist international bankers and the Zionist/Bolshevik Jews

Right on every american needs to read this. There are zionist trolls working the board now, I guess you have noticed. They use 3 tried and true attacks......"your nuts", "your a nazi" or you are "anti-semitic". By the way you can't be anti-semitic against people who are NOT semitic. These imposters are laughing at the loss of your loved ones and they are laughing all the way to the bank. The bailout today was by the zionists for the zionists and they charged it to your account.

I think you are butting your head against the wall though. Most americans have been totally brainwashed to support these criminals, how and why is the christian churches and the apostate leaders that have been deceived.

Eventually they will ban you for trying to wake the sheep up as to who their true enemy is. For all of you that believe the lie, let me ask you this; if you learned tomorrow that all the top positions, top secret positions, Presidential advisors, most of the senate and congress, judiciary as well as all other corporations and the media were owned and or these positions were filled by communist chinese with dual citizenship. Would you be concerned? You bet you would be. there would be rioting in the streets. Well guess what sheep all the above is true but they are not communist chinese, they are fascists Israelies with dual citizenships. Their loyalty will always lie with their tribe and you and yours are just useless cattle to be used and robbed.

How could such a small number of people ((less than 2%) world wide place themselves in total control of you, your country and your liberties. Through stealth lies and deceit. Through control of what you get to know. By the way deceived christians, Jesus was not a jew. the word jew will not be found ihe orginal greek or any of the original manuscripts used to interpret the word of GOD into english. The original King James bible as well as the original geneva Bible does not have the word jew in it. Guess who had it changed......yep you guessed it.

IcyPeaceMaker
03-17-2008, 05:13 PM
I knew there were some free thinkers still left on this planet. Thank you for your comments.

The "Faith-Based Inititive" took care of getting the churches out of their way. Awareness is our responsibility now.

fedup100
03-17-2008, 05:52 PM
Hehe they have a hard time arguing with fact.

IcyPeaceMaker
03-17-2008, 06:00 PM
KOL NIDRE

"All vows, oaths, promises, engagements, and swearing, which beginning this day of reconciliation til the next day of reconciliation (one year) we intend to vow, promise, swear, and bind ourselves to fulfill, we repent of beforehand; let them be illegalized, acquitted, annihilated, abolished, valueless, unimportant. Our vows shall be no vows, and our oaths no oaths at all." Schulc,han Aruch, Edit. I, 136.

(This is known as the KOL NIDRE (All Oaths) OATH. It is sung as a chant each Yom Kippur, Jewish New Year Service (Sept. 17] and absolves a Jew from any promises he makes during the year." How can one trust a Jewish judge, or a Jewish politician, who takes an oath to protect the Constitution of the United States, when we KNOW he takes this religious oath which allows him to break his promise to the American people?)

Most jews openly and willingly take credit for all kinds of nasty remarks about and criticism of Christians, but NO jew took credit for the creation of this abomination: "The origins of Kol Nidrei are unknown; none of the many theories is conclusive".

Imagine that if you will! Here's an oath to disavow all oaths that's so popular amongst all 15 million jews in the world that they say it three times during the ceremony just to be sure that all jews get their chance to abandon all reason, even the ones who are late to the Synagogue? Yet it was found in the street, or on the sidewalk, rather than crafted by a really nasty rabbi who didn't even want his name attached to it? Oh, really. How gullible are we supposed to pretend to be?

Forget about who created it--the simple fact that this unknown manna from heaven was so popular amongst these heathens that they all unanimously adopted it as their pet LIE is proof enough of the consistent amorality of the jewish mind: "Kol Nidrei nevertheless became the most beloved ritual of the Day of Atonement".

What about a Christmas carroll? Or how about a story about the Easter Bunny, or Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer? Oh, no, jews had to fall in love with a LIE during their favorite celebration.

EvilNight
03-17-2008, 07:27 PM
I don't see what all the fuss is about. If these allegedly evil forces do exist, they've clearly and laughably underestimated Americans. And we all know how clueless (and helpless) the elites are when it comes to technology. We live and breathe what they can only wonder about and fear.

If they want a fight, they'll get one. I think they know too well the story of David and Goliath. This fight will be over even faster than that, and it won't be going in any globalist's favor.

It's too bad, too. They give globalism a bad name, and that's going to set the planet back decades politically if it happens. Greed, as always, will be their undoing.

Kotin
03-17-2008, 07:46 PM
I don't see what all the fuss is about. If these allegedly evil forces do exist, they've clearly and laughably underestimated Americans. And we all know how clueless (and helpless) the elites are when it comes to technology. We live and breathe what they can only wonder about and fear.

If they want a fight, they'll get one. I think they know too well the story of David and Goliath. This fight will be over even faster than that, and it won't be going in any globalist's favor.

It's too bad, too. They give globalism a bad name, and that's going to set the planet back decades politically if it happens. Greed, as always, will be their undoing.

QFT

sucks that these guys cant be anti-zionism without being anti-jew

IcyPeaceMaker
03-17-2008, 07:55 PM
I know there are many Jews who are against zionists, but are helpless, as we seem to be, to end their strangle hold. There are many good Jews in the country, but which ones are they?

Estimates are that the zionists number about 4,000 in America. That shouldn't be too difficult to handle, but they have foreign troops they can use against us, knowing our troopers won't fire on Americans, though they have been trying to get them to do that for 35 years.

fedup100
03-17-2008, 08:05 PM
I know there are many Jews who are against zionists, but are helpless, as we seem to be, to end their strangle hold. There are many good Jews in the country, but which ones are they?

Estimates are that the zionists number about 4,000 in America. That shouldn't be too difficult to handle, but they have foreign troops they can use against us, knowing our troopers won't fire on Americans, though they have been trying to get them to do that for 35 years.

I disagree on the 4k figure. Zionists are by definition anyone that is in favor of and will fight no matter the price to make sure Israel is safe and in the hands of the jews. Now Bush is in that catagory so are all neocons and most american christians that go to a lying christian church.

Most christian americans do not understand that the Bible clearly says the jew is not to return to Israel until GOD brings them back into the land. The Torah jews, the true jews, have video's and website and they are pleading for american christians to know and understand this. When GOD brings them back, it won't be constant killing and turmoil. Further christians, are you aware that most Palestinians are CHRISTIAN?

yongrel
03-17-2008, 08:07 PM
KOL NIDRE

"All vows, oaths, promises, engagements, and swearing, which beginning this day of reconciliation til the next day of reconciliation (one year) we intend to vow, promise, swear, and bind ourselves to fulfill, we repent of beforehand; let them be illegalized, acquitted, annihilated, abolished, valueless, unimportant. Our vows shall be no vows, and our oaths no oaths at all." Schulc,han Aruch, Edit. I, 136.

(This is known as the KOL NIDRE (All Oaths) OATH. It is sung as a chant each Yom Kippur, Jewish New Year Service (Sept. 17] and absolves a Jew from any promises he makes during the year." How can one trust a Jewish judge, or a Jewish politician, who takes an oath to protect the Constitution of the United States, when we KNOW he takes this religious oath which allows him to break his promise to the American people?)

Most jews openly and willingly take credit for all kinds of nasty remarks about and criticism of Christians, but NO jew took credit for the creation of this abomination: "The origins of Kol Nidrei are unknown; none of the many theories is conclusive".

Imagine that if you will! Here's an oath to disavow all oaths that's so popular amongst all 15 million jews in the world that they say it three times during the ceremony just to be sure that all jews get their chance to abandon all reason, even the ones who are late to the Synagogue? Yet it was found in the street, or on the sidewalk, rather than crafted by a really nasty rabbi who didn't even want his name attached to it? Oh, really. How gullible are we supposed to pretend to be?

Forget about who created it--the simple fact that this unknown manna from heaven was so popular amongst these heathens that they all unanimously adopted it as their pet LIE is proof enough of the consistent amorality of the jewish mind: "Kol Nidrei nevertheless became the most beloved ritual of the Day of Atonement".

What about a Christmas carroll? Or how about a story about the Easter Bunny, or Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer? Oh, no, jews had to fall in love with a LIE during their favorite celebration.

http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2007/0701/borat_lebanon0109.jpg

IcyPeaceMaker
03-17-2008, 08:46 PM
Nice signature, you really flaunt your bigotry, don't you?

Mongrel wrote:

“A lot of people say to me, ''Why did you kill Christ?'' ''I dunno... it was one of those parties, got out of hand, you know.'' ''We killed him because he didn't want to become a doctor, that's why we killed him.''
-Lenny Bruce

Kotin
03-17-2008, 08:59 PM

i think we got off on the wrong foot.

i just wanted you to know that there are good jews too.

IcyPeaceMaker
03-18-2008, 01:40 AM
Feduo100, yes, that number seems very low, when you consider those working in concert or participation with them, or under their direct control.

Kotin, I understand, but when there is no way to know, what are we to do? If you have a barrel of snakes and half are poisonous, in the dark and given the means, which ones would you hold and which would you dispatch?

yongrel
03-18-2008, 06:55 AM
http://goodbyemailbox.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/borat.jpg

BlackTerrel
05-04-2009, 11:08 PM
I disagree on the 4k figure. Zionists are by definition anyone that is in favor of and will fight no matter the price to make sure Israel is safe and in the hands of the jews. Now Bush is in that catagory so are all neocons and most american christians that go to a lying christian church.

Most christian americans do not understand that the Bible clearly says the jew is not to return to Israel until GOD brings them back into the land. The Torah jews, the true jews, have video's and website and they are pleading for american christians to know and understand this. When GOD brings them back, it won't be constant killing and turmoil. Further christians, are you aware that most Palestinians are CHRISTIAN?

No they aren't. They used to make a decent percentage until they were persecuted and kicked out. Now they're almost all Muslim.

My source? I happen to know quite a few Lebanese and Palestinian Christians who live in the US.

BlackTerrel
05-04-2009, 11:13 PM
Sorry. I didn't mean to resurrect an old thread. This IcyPeace guy was driving me crazy so I did a search on his name. Didn't realize it was so old.

sevin
05-05-2009, 07:45 AM

It's pretty creepy that that was written over a year ago before the markets started crashing. The next chapter: Is America Becoming a Police State? (http://www.the7thfire.com////9-11/Pastore_Investigation_of_%209-11/chapter_22-Is_America_becoming_police_state.htm)

IcyPeaceMaker
01-22-2012, 10:24 PM
It's pretty creepy that that was written over a year ago before the markets started crashing. The next chapter: Is America Becoming a Police State? (http://www.the7thfire.com////9-11/Pastore_Investigation_of_%209-11/chapter_22-Is_America_becoming_police_state.htm)
I think it is time to review these predictions from 5 years ago. The proof is in the pudding.

GrahamUK
01-22-2012, 10:58 PM
Oh wow what a load of racist bullshit

Dieseler
01-22-2012, 11:06 PM
Who bumped this shit?

HOT POCKETS!

In other news,

FBI Terrorism Agents Raid Local Home

Neighbors Believe Couple In Home Involved In Sovereign Citizens Group

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/30265791/detail.html#ixzz1kFrVoizb

By the way Hello everyone!
Back to my exile.

Bosco Warden
01-23-2012, 12:06 AM
This is nothing new, its been going on like this for centuries.

The first link in the OP doesnt work though, I could only read what was quoted.

More interesting reading, and of course the board trolls will be by shortly to say what nonsense it is.

http://knud.eriksen.adr.dk/summary.htm

http://knud.eriksen.adr.dk/index.html

heavenlyboy34
01-23-2012, 12:11 AM
What makes the OP unique and new? There's already voluminous literature on this subject.

John F Kennedy III
01-23-2012, 12:18 AM
Finally a thread title I can be proud of.

Bosco Warden
01-23-2012, 12:30 AM
This is nothing new, its been going on like this for centuries.

The first link in the OP doesnt work though, I could only read what was quoted.

More interesting reading, and of course the board trolls will be by shortly to say what nonsense it is.

http://knud.eriksen.adr.dk/summary.htm

http://knud.eriksen.adr.dk/index.html

Who this is done is through dumbing down the educational system and using the Hegelian Dialectic as the medium. I found a good read over here which explains it rather well I think.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?352362-There-is-a-relationship-between-Finance-Centralization-and-World-Hegemony.