View Full Version : New Black Panther Party Endorses Obama

Nirvikalpa
03-17-2008, 12:30 PM
http://my.barackobama.com/page/dashboard/public/gGrXCt

Founder: Aaron Michaels
Leader: Malik Zulu Shabazz
Headquarters: Washington, D.C.
Founded: 1990
Ideology: A mix of black nationalism, Pan-Africanism and racist and anti-Semitic bigotry
Influences: Original Black Panthers, Black Panther Militia, Nation of Islam

[Khallid Abdul] Muhammad’s rise through the group’s hierarchy was abruptly halted in November 1993, after he delivered a notoriously anti-Semitic, anti-Catholic, homophobic and racist speech at New Jersey’s Kean College. In his remarks, Muhammad referred to Jews as “bloodsuckers,” called for genocide against whites, vulgarly ridiculed Pope John Paul II and demeaned homosexuals. The speech attracted significant media attention, and Muhammad was condemned by a wide range of religious and political leaders - including the U.S. Congress, which issued a condemnation in 1994 that decried the speech as “outrageous hatemongering of the most vicious and vile kind.” Farrakhan responded to the controversy by removing Muhammad from the group’s leadership, although the NOI leader noted that he faulted only the form, not “the truth,” of Muhammad’s remarks.

http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/Black_Panther.asp?xpicked=3&item=Black_Panther

Why hasn't the media commented on this? :rolleyes:

New Governor Of Alaska
03-17-2008, 12:55 PM
I am not a Barack Obama supporter. In fact, I opened two anti-Obama threads a month ago.... but let's get the facts straight before we start bashing Obama.

New Black Panther Party Endorses Obama

Give.me.liberty, it does NOT say in the sites you linked to that some New Black Panther Party endorses Obama.

From the first site we learned that someone supports Obama, and that someone does not even live in US:

Why I support Barack Obama: Barack Obama represents "Positive Change" for all of America. Obama will stir the "Melting Pot" into a better "Molten America".
http://my.barackobama.com/page/dashboard/public/gGrXCt

I have two questions for you, Give.me.liberty:
1. What made you think that New Black Panther Party endorses Obama?
2. And do you know who posted that message on my.barackobama.com?

Aratus
03-17-2008, 01:03 PM
o.k... rather than gravel or nader, "they"
actually liked obama for some leftwing reason?
like who is this person or who are these people?

Nirvikalpa
03-17-2008, 01:21 PM
From the first site we learned that someone supports Obama, and that someone does not even live in US:

[i]Location: International

I believe International was placed there because the NBPP is trying to go global.. or at least be a global effort.

As for registering, the registering that I found on his site is only for personal registration, so I really don't know how they registered the organization - I would think the org would check to see who is registering... especially after the preacher incident.

Even if it was made by a supporter who is in Black Panthers, it should be taken down - it's not hidden in a deep corner of his site, it's in plain view. I would think even if people are monitoring his website would have seen that and been like 'oh, I have to take that down pronto'.

Ron Paul received so much criticism over the white supremacist giving him money, and about the articles published under his name, so why can't this be taken the same way?

It is listed under supporter public groups... For somebody who was so quick to turn down Farrakhan's endorsement, his campaign doesn't monitor who signs up under his website very good...

I guess it's just scary that it's been up for over a week and HASN'T been taken down, or at least changed.

Also, I'd like to know how they receive points and step up rankings...

Renegades
03-17-2008, 01:25 PM
Once again. Who cares?

Nirvikalpa
03-17-2008, 01:31 PM
Everyone cared when Ron Paul was considered a racist because of the articles, and when people criticized him for accepting money from the white supremacist - and it made headline news.

If somebody went on RP's campaign site and signed up with racial group as their heading, people would be all over it.

Renegades
03-17-2008, 01:34 PM
So what?
As I said in another thread.

What the person says/does should be the issue, not what some guy the person knows says/does. It's completely irrelevant.
This is just predictable campaign season smearing, and most people will disgard such nonsense. All of this is for naught.

Aratus
03-17-2008, 03:45 PM
i take it that "new black panther party" is a solitary isolated individual?
exactly how many people are utilizing that email and identity? anywhere
from one to a hundred people? like is this an identity? and whose...?

Aratus
03-17-2008, 03:47 PM
if i re-named myself "self congradulatory socially snobbish auld tory party" here on this forum,
could i be thought to be a mass movement or part of a trend? or even a charismatic leader?

Aratus
03-17-2008, 03:49 PM
however if i go into an early 1800s social tory mindframe, i would desert my inate anti-federalism!!!

Kludge
07-11-2010, 04:53 PM
YouTube - Hannity and Colmes interview Malik Shabazz of New Black Panther Party (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UdLh_zsIrY)

catdd
07-11-2010, 05:49 PM
Everyone cared when Ron Paul was considered a racist because of the articles, and when people criticized him for accepting money from the white supremacist - and it made headline news.

If somebody went on RP's campaign site and signed up with racial group as their heading, people would be all over it.

The liberal media is either too ashamed to report it or they could care less as long as the offending party isn't a Christian militia or anything of that sort.

angelatc
07-11-2010, 05:58 PM
Black Panther: Kill Crackers, Kill Cracker Babies

But the left says the right is trying to start a race war by making a big deal about this message.

YouTube - Black Panther Hates White People Kill Cracker Babies Obama Eric Holder DOJ Voting Rights Act mp4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhYL-gmPdwg)

Dr.3D
07-11-2010, 06:02 PM
Black Panther: Kill Crackers, Kill Cracker Babies

But the left says the right is trying to start a race war by making a big deal about this message.

But... but... but... only white people can be racist.

:rolleyes:

The Patriot
07-11-2010, 09:50 PM
But... but... but... only white people can be racist.

:rolleyes:

My High school English teacher said that, the funny thing is, even in a class where a sizable minority(20%) were non white, no one took him seriously, there were even some snickers. The funny thing is, this guy was the whitest looking guy I have ever seen, he looked like a tub of mayonnaise. So like racism, stupidity transcends race.

Zippyjuan
07-11-2010, 10:13 PM
Big deal. Some white supranacist groups endorsed Ron Paul.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/10/15/to-his-dismay-ron-paul-be_n_68575.html

Does the first mean that Obama supports the Black Panthers or Ron Paul supports supramacists?

(the original post in this thread is from March 2008! Over two years ago!)

Dr.3D
07-12-2010, 05:46 AM
Big deal. Some white supranacist groups endorsed Ron Paul.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/10/15/to-his-dismay-ron-paul-be_n_68575.html

Does the first mean that Obama supports the Black Panthers or Ron Paul supports supramacists?

(the original post in this thread is from March 2008! Over two years ago!)

Well, considering the latest headlines, it would seem Obama supports the New Black Panthers. Seems his administration got those two goons off the hook with the DOJ.