Thanks kittyc

A Ron Paul Rebel
03-17-2008, 10:13 AM
They are both very good.
I like the first one most...

"You'v got to get MAD!!!"

DAFTEK
03-17-2008, 10:17 AM
Damn, i wish i can come on April 15th but i cant take of from work or my wife. But we will go if the 4th July march happens as its a long weekend and we can get on the road on Thursday after work until Sunday... :)

ARealConservative
03-17-2008, 10:24 AM
This is just my opinion, so take it for what it's worth.

the first one was pretty good until the kids at the end, which ruined the entire thing. I hate the use of children to appeal to ones emotion. Maybe it works for some, but I doubt I'm alone in being turned off by the use of kids.

The second was too too much country twang - so I stopped immediately.

I imagine both videos will find receptive audiences, I'm just not one of them.

flames2dust77
03-17-2008, 11:27 AM

the first one was pretty good until the kids at the end, which ruined the entire thing. I hate the use of children to appeal to ones emotion. Maybe it works for some, but I doubt I'm alone in being turned off by the use of kids.

well, as far as kids being used in vids to appeal to ppls emotions....i don't always agree with it. BUT, in some cases I believe it's ok if the cause has to do with children.

I'm using picture stills of children in my next vid, but I'm still in the brainstorming stage. I'm using children because my son is somewhat the inspiration and the little force that drives me to work within this movement. Make things better now for the kids of tomorrow blah, blah. lol.

Anyways...to the OP...the vids were cool=) I don't think the April 15th rally had too many vids promoting it. Did you make those?

Flirple
03-17-2008, 08:18 PM

What he said.

Ex Post Facto
03-17-2008, 08:42 PM
Careful people are posting wrong dates under your videos.