PDA

View Full Version : Urgent - North Carolina: Delegates Needed Asap

Phantom
03-17-2008, 08:25 AM
Posted by florence on the Daily Paul forum (http://www.dailypaul.com/node/42980)

NORTH CAROLINA: DELEGATES NEEDED ASAP...HERE'S HOW

All the great people of North Carolina, now is the time to help Dr. Paul. We need delegates ASAP!

If you would like to become a delegate, just email me flo1@atmc.net and I will put you in touch with the right people.

We are halfway there, and for every two people we recruit, the ground we gain is outstanding!

Ready for a change? Join us across America in supporting Ron Paul, and let Washington know....We, the people....

Stand up for your children and grandchildren...We can do it, You can help!

A Ron Paul Rebel
03-17-2008, 09:15 AM
Posted by florence on the Daily Paul forum (http://www.dailypaul.com/node/42980)

NORTH CAROLINA: DELEGATES NEEDED ASAP...HERE'S HOW

All the great people of North Carolina, now is the time to help Dr. Paul. We need delegates ASAP!

If you would like to become a delegate, just email me flo1@atmc.net and I will put you in touch with the right people.

We are halfway there, and for every two people we recruit, the ground we gain is outstanding!

Ready for a change? Join us across America in supporting Ron Paul, and let Washington know....We, the people....

Stand up for your children and grandchildren...We can do it, You can help!

Has this been emailed to the North Carolina meetups???
If you are posting this, I assume you know that people
can still become delegates in N.C.

EDIT: I guess this isn't you saying this Phantom (sry)
All the same, have ALL the meetups been emailed?

Phantom
03-17-2008, 09:40 AM
Hi A Ron Paul Rebel

I do not have any e-mails for any of the Ron Paul meet-up groups. If you can link me to some I will forward this message.

If anyone else who reads this knows the e-mail addresses for any Ron Paul meet-up groups, please forward this message.

Thank you!

Phantom
03-17-2008, 11:23 AM
Bump for help to get this message out.